R&B star Mario and actress Priscilla Presley are among the celebrity contestants of the sixth season of "Dancing With the Stars".
The full line up for the new season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" has been unveiled. The new season of the hit TV show, which is the sixth, is set to begin on March 17 later this year with twelve celebrities, including sports champions, award-winning actors, and nationally-syndicated radio personalities among the contestants.
Listed among the 12 celebrity contenders on ABC's top-rated show is R&B artist Mario who's about to show the whole world he's more than just a voice. In addition to the young crooner, the show will also welcome actresses Priscilla Presley and Shannon Elizabeth among others.
The sixth season of "Dancing with the Stars" is set to air on ABC at 8 P.M. for the first of a two-night premiere with Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris as host and Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, and Carrie Ann Inaba as the judges.
Here are the dozen celebrities, and their partners, who will compete on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars".
- Shannon Elizabeth (actress-model) - Derek Hough
- Steve Guttenberg (actor) - Anna Trebunskaya
- Priscilla Presley (actress) - Louis van Amstel
- Adam Carolla (radio jock-comedian) - Julianne Hough
- Marlee Matlin (actress) - Fabian Sanchez
- Monica Seles (tennis champion) - Jonathan Roberts
- Penn Jillette (illusionist) - Kym Johnson
- Mario (R&B singer) - Karina Smirnoff
- Jason Taylor (NFL star) - Edyta Sliwinska
- Marissa Jaret Winokur (actress) - Tony Dovolani
- Kristi Yamaguchi (figure skater) - Mark Ballas
- Cristian de la Fuente (actor) - Cheryl Burke