Missy Elliott have given two of her new songs to be included in the soundtrack of 'Step Up 2 the Streets' and is hoping to work with Timbaland on others.
Missy Elliott who took a two-years absent, will soon have her new materials coming out and for that she needs the help of her long time collaborator, Timbaland. Two new songs have been confirmed and others are hoped to be worked on with Timbo.
'Ching-a-Ling' and 'Shake Your Pom Pom' are Elliott's original materials that will be utilized as the soundtrack to 'Step Up 2 the Streets'. The former had been leaked on-line earlier this month. Meanwhile, the album is reported to be dropped around May.
Timbaland had been Elliott's partner in the studio since Tim was still in duo Timbaland & Magoo. He made major production in all of Elliott's albums except for the 2005 'The Cookbook'.
'Step Up 2 the Streets' is the sequel to the Channing Tatum-starring 2006 flick 'Step Up'. The soundtrack will be released via Atlantic on February 5. Buy on Amazon.
- 'Low,' Flo Rida feat. T-Pain
- 'Shake Your Pom Pom,' Missy Elliot
- 'Killa,' Cherish feat. Yung Joc
- 'Hypnotized,' Plies feat. Akon
- 'Is It You,' Cassie
- 'Can't Help But Wait,' Trey Songz feat. Plies
- 'Church,' T-Pain feat. Teddy Verseti
- 'Ching-A-Ling,' Missy Elliot
- 'Push,' Enrique Iglesias
- '3-6-9,' Cupid feat. B.O.B.
- 'Impossible,' Bayje
- 'Lives In Da Club,' Sophia Fresh feat. Jay Lyriq
- 'Girl You Know,' Scarface feat. Trey Songz
- 'Say Cheese,' KC
- 'Let It Go,' Brit & Alex
- 'Ain't No Stressin,' Montana Tucker, Sikora and Denial