Katherine Heigl and Patrick Dempsey were among the winners at the 34th Annual People's Choice Awards, picked up the awards for Favorite Female TV Star and Favorite Male TV Star in succession.
The winners are in. The 34th Annual People's Choice Awards winners have been unveiled.
While "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End" was among fan favorites in Movie categories, primetime TV medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" was one of the big winners in the TV categories, earned its stars Katherine Heigl and Patrick Dempsey the awards for Favorite Female TV Star and Favorite Male TV Star in succession.
Here's the list of winners at the 34th annual People's Choice Awards, mainly for Television categories, as released by the Associated Press:
- Favorite Female TV Star: Katherine Heigl
- Favorite Male TV Star: Patrick Dempsey
- Favorite Talk Show Host: Ellen DeGeneres
- Favorite Scene Stealing Star: Chandra Wilson, "Grey's Anatomy"
- Favorite TV Drama: "House"
- Favorite TV Comedy: "Two and a Half Men"
- Favorite Competition/Reality Show: "Dancing with the Stars"
- Favorite Game Show: "Deal or No Deal"
- Favorite Sci-fi Show: "Stargate Atlantis"
- Favorite Animated Comedy: "The Simpsons"
Awards recipients, thus, were forced to tape their acceptance speeches for a canned broadcast that aired on CBS instead of receiving their statuettes to great applause during a traditional awards ceremony.
See the complete winners only at pcavote.com.