January 09, 2008 02:33:20 GMT
Victoria Adams topped the 1st spot of Mr. Blackwell's 48th Annual Worst Dressed Women List, released Tuesday, January 8.
Photo credit: Solarpix/PR Photos
Another year, another Worst-Dressed List from style maven Mr. Blackwell. In his 48th Annual Worst Dressed Women List, released Tuesday, January 8 , the so-called Posh Spice who's been considered by many people as one of the world's famous fashion icons, surprisingly was the first pick.
The mother of three, who's also the wife of famous soccer star , was called out by Mr. Blackwell for her "skinny-mini monstrosities". Next up was . The British troubled pop star was dubbed a "part 50's car-hop horror." The third Worst Dressed Woman was former child star whom Blackwell said "resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane."
Here's the 2007 Top 10 Worst-Dressed Women according to Mr. Blackwell, with his critiques of course:
- : "Forget the fashion spice - wearing a skirt would suffice! In one skinny-mini monstrosity after another, pouty posh can really wreck-em."
- : "Exploding beehives above ... tacky polka-dots below ... she's part 50's car-hop horror."
- : "YIKES! In layers of cut-rate kitsch, Mary Kate's look is hard to explain ... she resembles a tattered toothpick-trapped in a hurricane!"
- : "Another style-free 'Fergie' in fashion's hall of shame? Yes, when it comes to couture chaos, guess it's all in a name!"
- : "Her heavenly voice soars above the rest ... but those belly-baring bombs are hellish at best! She may be the queen of 'Pro-Active' - but that wardrobe looks downright radioactive!"
- : "Stuck in neon nightmares not fit for the sane. Fashion this loud could give Bond a migraine! A profusion of confusion from toes to nose!"
- : "Gothic make-up courtesy the mad spatula - Fashions provided by ... The house of Dracula!"
- : "Forget the Cowboys. In prom queen screams, can it get any worse? She's a global fashion curse!"
- : "Lindsay the fashion frenzy strikes again! Lohan takes fashion to a new low."
- Alison Arngrim: "Little Nellie of the prairie, looks like a 1940's fashion editor for the Farmers Almanac."
More Victoria Adams News: