September 26, 2007 08:40:49 GMT
Find out what the highly-anticipated project is all about.
Still fresh from news on being in talks for Wonder Woman role in "Justice League of America", a new report revealing the story details of the project has surprisingly made its way to appear online.
Brought by Movieblog.ugo.com with IESB.net verifying, the scoop informed that the story elements from the screenplay have been adapted directly from the original comic book series. The site also confirmed that the league will consist of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter, but did not mention Aquaman in the team.
Here are some interesting yet spoilerish tidbits about the plot:
- The Flash is the youngest member of the team and has a crush on Wonder Woman.
- Wonder Woman is portrayed as the member who acts as De Facto humanitarian and face for the League. It is said that the best way to describe her is to "think of and her relations with foreign countries."
- Unbeknown to the League, Batman actually has developed a piece of technology called the 'Redeye' which he can use to spy on the other League members. The information stored in the hardware will be very useful in taking down a JLA member in case the person goes rogue or becomes a villain.
- The Redeye is a fulcrum to the events that transpire in the movie when a villain gain control of the device. Instead of serving as a means of protecting the planet's populace from the threat of a superhuman out of control, it will threaten the lives of the League and the safety of everyone on the entire planet.
- During the course of the movie, the day that Batman feared would come happens: a member of the League will indeed "go bad."
More Justice League News: