Director Jon Favreau has informed that the trailer will be aired on the Viacom Network's highest rated programs during that day.
Superhero fans should hate Monday no more from now on as September 10 will mark something important coming in their way.
Cheer up folks, for it is going to be none other than the first official teaser trailer for "Iron Man", director Jon Favreau has confirmed through a message on his Myspace Blog. The trailer is informed to debut on the Viacom Network's highest rated programs, the first airing being immediately before MTV's "The Hills."
While telling the trailer incorporates much of the same imagery as the Comic Con footage, which he previously promised to hit the net soon, Favreau also willingly gave out the complete TV line-up for the trailer's debut that Paramount Pictures marketing has sent him:
- Comedy Central: "The Daily Show" 10-Sep
- MTV: "The Hills" 10-Sep (the break leading into the show)
- Spike TV : "CSI" 11-Sep
- VH1: "The Rock Life" 10-Sep
- BET: "Baldwin Hills" 11-Sep
- CMT : "Trick My Truck" 10-Sep
- Logo : "Rick & Steve" 11-Sep
- MTV2: "Room 401" 10-Sep
- NAN : "Fresh Prince" 10-Sep
- The N: "Fresh Prince" 11-Sep
- TV Land: "Andy Griffith" 11-Sep