Kelly Clarkson's postponed tour has now been revived in a 26-date trek.
Kelly Clarkson's management team think that it's the perfect time to revive her tour schedule that was cancelled two months ago due to poor ticket sales. The new trek now will begin October 10 in Verona, N.Y. and wind down December 3 in Nashville.
As the supporting act is Jon McLaughlin who released his debut album 'Indiana' this May. Clarkson released her third studio album 'My December' in June. A tour was prepared prior the release but beside low tickets sale, Clarkson was forced to deal with other tumultuous problems.
She parted with her long time manager Jeff Kwatinetz in June due to creative differences. She has gained a new manager, Narvel Blackstock, since and delivered three different tracks as her second single. 'Sober' was released in U.S., 'One Minute' is slated for Australia release while 'Don't Waste Your Time' is made U.K. and Canada single.
Those having the tickets of her cancelled tour can go to Ticketmaster to get a new code for her new schedule.
Kelly Clarkson's tour dates:
- Oct. 10: Verona, N.Y. (Turning Stone Casino)
- Oct. 14-16: New York (Beacon Theatre)
- Oct. 18: Philadelphia (Tower Theatre)
- Oct. 21: Uncasville, Conn. (Mohegan Sun)
- Oct. 23: Boston (Orpheum Theatre)
- Oct. 24: Washington, D.C. (DAR Constitution Hall)
- Oct. 26: Buffalo, N.Y. (Seneca Casino)
- Oct. 28: Detroit (Fillmore)
- Oct. 30: Toronto (Massey Hall)
- Nov. 1: Chicago (Chicago Theatre)
- Nov. 2: Minneapolis (State Theatre)
- Nov. 5: Denver (Paramount Theatre)
- Nov. 10: San Jose, Calif. (Events Center)
- Nov. 12: Seattle (Paramount Theatre)
- Nov. 14: Sacramento, Calf. (Memorial Auditorium)
- Nov. 16: San Diego (Civic Auditorium)
- Nov. 18: Los Angeles (Gibson Amphitheatre)
- Nov. 20: Phoenix (Gammage Theatre)
- Nov. 23: Dallas (Nokia Theatre)
- Nov. 25: Houston (Verizon Wireless Theatre)
- Nov. 27: Atlanta (Cobb Energy Center)
- Nov. 29: Miami (Mizner Park)
- Dec. 1: Tampa, Fla. (Ruth Eckerd Hall)
- Dec. 3: Nashville (Ryman Auditorium)