August 25, 2007 08:06:07 GMT
According to Wiltshire Times, film crew of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" will once more use the house to shoot a series of spooky night scenes for the flick.
Though principal photography has not yet begun on "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", the crew appears to have already known where they will head for by the time the filming starts: back to Lacock Abbey.
The Wiltshire Times reported that producers of the next installment of the mega-hit fantasy series have obtained permission from the residents of Lacock to once again use the building to shoot scenes needed for the project, which is said to start principal photography next month.
Filming crews are said to be keen to return to the location with many of the main characters to take a series of spooky night scenes for the film as depicted in the original material. The abbey's cloisters previously served as the spot where Harry Potter freed Dobby in "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets."
Following the approval, the movie-making teams are allowed to return for four days in October to shoot scenes between 5 PM and 5 AM with Daniel Radcliffe, who will reprise his role as Potter, set to be involved in the filming. During the process, High Street and Church Street reportedly will be closed while the bus stop outside the George Inn looks set to be relocated for the duration.
In return for the inconvenience, Warner Brothers has promised a sum of £30,000 to be paid to the village, which will be split between the Abbey owners National Trust and Lacock Parish Council, with the residents to receive a sum of £200 each.