Sony Pictures has brought up full official site for "Resident Evil: Extinction" featuring the "Convoy Game", new pictures, and videos from the flick, to name few.
Enhancing the promotion of its upcoming "Resident Evil: Extinction", Sony Pictures has fully launched the official site for the action sci-fi horror flick on the net in its preparation to release the movie in theaters next month.
Apart from the "Convoy Game" in which players kill attacking zombies in post-apocalyptic Las Vegas, visitors of the site are also featured with videos from the film, downloads, and new photos as well as a widget that they can post to their social networking profiles, among others.
In addition, the soundtrack for the flick has made its way to pop up on the net at MySpace. Set to hit stores on September 19, two days before the pic's theatrical release, via Lakeshore Records, it features fifteen tracks altogether:
- Stupid Crazy - Shadows Fall
- I'm So Sick (T-Virus Remix) - Flyleaf Vs. Legion of Doom
- My World - Emigrate
- Duality (Project Alice String Remix) - Bayside
- One Love (Extinction Remix) - Aiden Vs. Legion of Doom
- Deathcar - Fightstar
- I, Suicide - Throwdown
- White Rabbit (SPC ECO Remix) - Collide
- Paralyzed - Chimaira
- Asleep On The Front Lines (Appliantz Remix) - The Bled
- Catch Me - City Sleeps
- Contagious - Searchlight
- Scenotaph (DJA Infected Remix) - Emanuel
- Sixth of June - It Dies Today
- Wrecking Itself, Taking You With Me - Poison The Well