A source to /film has come up with an info claimed to contain the next shooting details for the superhero flick.
Talks about "The Dark Knight" story have entered a new chapter by now as a source to /film has seemingly brought in information on what scenes to be shot for the project next.
Claiming to have obtained the shooting details for "Rory's First Kiss", which has been known to be the undercover production title for this "Batman Begins" follow-up, the source was confident that the info taken is legit though the site was unable to confirm the authenticity of the tidbits with the production.
Said to probably not be shot in order, details revealed are as follows:
- Harvey Dent announces himself to be Batman at a wild press conference at Superior Court Dent.
- The National Guard patrols through downtown Gotham.
- At Wayne Enterprises, a new character named Reese, played by Joshua Harto, makes attempts to blackmail Lucius Fox using Batman’s identity.
- Bruce Wayne discusses his plans for Lau, played by Chin Han, with Lucius Fox.
- Someone breaks in to the Wayne Enterprises’ Research and Development and Fox gets notified.
- Jim Gordon explains "just enough" to get Dent to issue search warrants.
- Gordon tells Commissioner Loeb that his life is threatened, and Loeb drinks to that.
- Harvey Dent promises the Mayor a crime-free 18 months right before a fake Batman hits the Mayors Office window.
- A fake Batman dummy hangs from the flagpole outside City Hall.
- Jim Gordon tries to get Reese out out of the street entrance of a tv studio, but an angry mob appears. Bruce Wayne serves as a distraction.