Arcade Fire and its tour supporting act LCD Soundsystem will share a 7" single that will contain respective covers.
In coincidence of their joint American tour, Arcade Fire and LCD Soundsystem will release a split seven-inch single together. Its release will be highly limited with distribution only on the venue where the acts will be performing together and on Arcade's website.
The single will feature LCD's rendition of Joy Division's 'No Love Lost' and Arcade's cover version of 'Poupee de Cire, Poupee De Son' by Serge Gainsbourg. The band have played the Eurovision Songs Contest winning-song regularly during their live performance.
The pair will play ten dates together, embarking at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado on September 17 and winding up at New York Randall Island on October 6. Tickets sales have been opened for most of the dates.
Arcade Fire's Fall Tour with LCD Soundsystem in Support:
- September 15 - Austin TX - Austin City Limits festival
- September 17 - Morrison CO - Red Rocks
- September 20 - Los Angeles CA - Hollywood Bowl
- September 21 - Mountain View CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre
- September 24 - Seattle WA - Bank Of America Arena
- September 26 - Lehi UT - Waterfall Amph. at Thanksgiving Point
- September 28 - Kansas City MO - Starlight Theatre
- September 30 - St. Paul, MN - Roy Wilkins Auditorium at RiverCent
- October 3 - Louisville KY - Waterfront Park
- October 5 - Columbus OH - LC Pavilion
- October 6 - New York NY - Randall's Island