After revealing the first date of their joint tour, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony come up with the rest of the schedule.
A longer set of dates for Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez' joint tour has been announced. If previously it was revealed that the tour kicks off September 29 in Atlantic City, N.J., the trek has now expanded to another 14 cities.
The Live Nation-produced tour will stop in cities like Uncasville, Conn.; Washington; New York; Toronto; Chicago; San Jose, Calif.; among others before winding down November 2 in Miami.
Beside serving both solo and duet sets, Anthony and Lopez will perform in Spanish and English. Lopez will promote her new English CD 'Brave' that will be released on October 9. She recently released a Spanish album "Como Ama Una Mujer" and her husband also released a Greatest Hits Spanish album "Sigo Siendo Yo: Grandes Exitos" last year.
Tickets to their tour can be purchased starting from August 10. For every ticket sold, a dollar will go to ING Run for Something Better, a children's fitness and healthy lifestyle program. "When I was a kid, we spent most of our time outside visiting in the neighborhood with friends," Lopez said. "This is the first generation of kids who are so sedentary and the first whose parents might outlive them. We really need to be active in encouraging healthy eating and the joys and fun of exercising."
Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez's 2007 Joint Tour Schedule:
- Sep 29 - Atlantic City, NJ - Trump Taj Mahal
- Oct 3 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena
- Oct 5 - Washington, DC - Verizon Center
- Oct 7 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- Oct 10 - Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Centre
- Oct 14 - Chicago, IL - United Center
- Oct 17 - San Jose - HP Pavilion
- Oct 19 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
- Oct 20 - Anaheim, CA - Honda Center
- Oct 24 - San Diego, CA - Aztec Bowl
- Oct 26 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Oct 30 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- Oct 31 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- Nov 2 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena