Stevie Wonder announced that he will hit the road for the first time in more than 20 years for 13 cities across U.S.
Stevie Wonder is finally back on road again after stop touring in 1986. The pop singer is launching a U.S. tour that will begin in San Diego's Humphrey's Concert on August 23.
The singer who had hinted this tour earlier this week, revealed the details of the trek at a news conference in business district of Century City. Not making the conference short, Stevie treated audience with a number of songs , including "My Cherie Amour" and "Higher Ground".
Dubbed "Wonder Summer's Night", the jaunt is currently set for 13 dates but more are said to come. Tickets to the shows will be sold starting from August 11. Beside having his classics on his list, the singer will perform the hits from his latest effort "A Time to Love".
"Wonder Summer's Night" Schedule:
- August 23 – Sand Diego, Humphrey's Concerts
- August 25 – Lake Tahoe, Calif. - Harvey's Lake Tahoe Amphitheater
- August 26 – Concord, Calif. - Concord Pavilion
- August 28 – Santa Barbara, Calif. - Santa Barbara Bowl
- August 30 - Portland, Ore. - Edgefield Amphitheater
- September 4 – Saratoga, Calif. - Mountain Winery
- September 5 – Los Angeles – Greek Theater
- September 10 – Chicago – Charter One Pavilion
- September 12 – Detroit – Meadowbrook
- September 14 – Atlanta – Chastain Park Amphitheater
- September 20 – Boston – Bank of America Pavilion