The Smashing Pumpkins continues their reunion show stint with the announcement on Fall tour.
The Smashing Pumpkins has extended reunion tour to fall. The newly reunited group will embark on Sept 8 in Montreal as part of 2007 Osheaga Festival and wind down November 5 in Nashville.
The band will promote their new effort “Zeitgeist” that is arriving July 10 via Reprise. A pre-order for this record will allow fans to purchase “early bird tickets” on Ticketmaster. The public sale meanwhile, will be opened on July 14.
Before heading to this jaunt, the band still owe a performance in Live Earth on July 7 and two gigs in CBS' “Late Show With David Letterman” on July 9 and 13.
The Smashing Pumpkins Fall Itinerary:
- Sept. 8 - Montreal (Osheaga Festival)
- Sept. 9 - Toronto (V Fest)
- Sept. 13 - Las Vegas (the Pearl)
- Sept. 18 - Phoenix (Dodge Theatre)
- Sept. 24 - Vancouver (NE Forum)
- Sept. 28 - Salt Lake City (McKay Center)
- Sept. 30 - Morrison, Colo. (Red Rocks)
- Oct. 2 - St. Paul, Minn. (Wilkins Auditorium)
- Oct. 4 - Normal, Ill. (Braden Auditorium)
- Oct. 7 - Detroit (Fox Theatre)
- Oct. 9 - Pittsburgh (Palumbo Center)
- Oct. 11 - Columbus, Ohio (LC Pavilion)
- Oct. 15-16 - Boston (Orpheum Theatre)
- Oct. 21-22 - Philadelphia (Tower Theatre)
- Oct. 25 - Memphis (Mud Island Amphitheatre)
- Oct. 30 - Atlanta (Fox Theatre)
- Nov. 3 - Dallas (Nokia Theatre)
- Nov. 5 - Nashville (Ryman Auditorium)