Seventh season American Idol has announced the audition dates that will kick off in San Diego.
Who will be Jordin Sparks' predecessor? Another wave of American Idol fever is back this year as the audition dates are revealed. Judges will stir some cities to find people standing the chance to be crowned "Idol" in the seventh season.
The quest will start at Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, CA on July 30 and continue in other 6 cities all across America.
Information regarding the first audition day is as follow: "Wristbands will be given out from Saturday, July 28 (starting time TBA), until 8:00 AM on Monday, July 30. Auditioners will not be permitted to camp out; therefore, once they obtain their wristbands, they will be asked to return to Qualcomm Stadium on Monday, July 30."
As usual eligible contestants that are those within 16 to 28 years old by July 28, 2007. They must also be legal workers in U.S. For more information click on americanidol.com.
The seventh American Idol show will premiere January 2008 on FOX.
Complete American Idol's Audition Schedule:
- San Diego, CA - Monday, July 30 - Qualcomm Stadium
- Dallas, TX - Monday, Aug. 6 - Texas Stadium
- Omaha, NE - Friday, Aug. 10 - Qwest Center
- Atlanta, GA - Tuesday, Aug. 14 - TBA
- Charleston, SC - Saturday, Aug. 18 - North Charleston Coliseum
- Miami, FL - Wednesday, Aug. 22 - AmericanAirlines Arena
- Philadelphia, PA - Monday, Aug. 27 - Wachovia Center