Paolo Nutini has teamed up with Amy Winehouse to jam the stages in North America in a number of dates.
Not only one, but two British most popular acts this year will roam through North America in a joint tour. "Rehab" singer Amy Winehouse has teamed up with "Last Request" crooner Paolo Nutini to give a fall worth spending.
The jaunt will begin Sept 21 at Central Park Summerstage, New York and will visit other 6 cities before heading to Chicago for a wrap up on Sept 29. Winehouse will promote her latest effort "Back to Black" that is still within Top 20 list of Billboard Hot 200 while Nutini will come out with materials from his debut album "These Streets".
Winehouse - Nutini Joint Tour Schedule:
- Sept. 12: New York (Central Park SummerStage)
- Sept. 13: Philadelphia (Tower Theatre)
- Sept. 18-19: Los Angeles (Wiltern Theatre)
- Sept. 21-22: San Francisco (Warfield Theatre)
- Sept. 24: Vancouver (Orpheum Theatre)
- Sept. 25: Seattle (Paramount Theatre)
- Sept. 28: Minneapolis (Stage Theatre)
- Sept. 29: Chicago (Aragon Ballroom)