Joss Stone will hit U.S. road late this summer in support of her latest album "Introducing Joss Stone".
Playing her game well, British singer Joss Stone comes with a tour after the release of "Introducing Joss Stone". The itinerary will start this late summer with August 27 date at Los Angeles' Greek Theatre.
In support of her tour is fellow British singer James Morrison who claimed his fame through debut album "Undiscovered".
Before heading to L.A. for the first gig, she will play at New York's Central Park Summerstage first on June 8. Accompanied by rapper Common, she will deliver the tunes from her new album including the Common-featuring song "Tell Me What We're Gonna Do Now". After that, she will go back to U.K. for Knowsley Hall Music Fest on June 24 and Princess Diana's memorial concert on July 1.
Joss Stone's Summer Tour Schedule:
- Aug. 27: Los Angeles (Greek Theatre)
- Aug. 30: Park City, Utah (Snow Park Amphitheatre)
- Sept. 1: Snowmass Village, Colo. (Jazz Aspen Snowmass)
- Sept. 3: Seattle (Bumbershoot Festival)
- Sept. 6: Jacksonville, Ore. (Britt Pavilion)
- Sept. 8: Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay)
- Sept. 11: Mexico City (Vive Cuervo Salon)
- Sept. 14: Austin, Texas (Austin City Limits)
- Sept. 16: Biloxi, Miss. (Hard Rock Hotel)
- Sept. 20: Chicago (Charter One Pavilion, w/ Common)
- Sept. 23: San Francisco (Now & Zen Festival)
- Sept. 29: Kansas City, Mo. (Crossroads)