December 21, 2006 05:03:35 GMT
The house that “Lost” star Evangeline Lilly has been renting in Hawaii, burned down Wednesday morning Dec 20th.
Evangeline Lilly is hit with bad news. The actress, best known for her action on ABC television's hit drama "Lost", loses her rented home in Hawaii when fire burned it down Wednesday morning Dec 20th.
"Yes, it is unfortunately true that her home in Hawaii burned down this morning," said the actress rep, Cara Tripicchio. "Thankfully, Evangeline is safe as she was on set already when it occurred." Further Tripicchio added, "There is no official statement, and I have no further comment or information to provide at this time."
Lilly's single-story Iana Street house is located in coastal community of Kailua near the Mid-Pacific Country Club. The actress reportedly shares the house with two women who work on the "Lost" crew. Thanks God that neither Lilly nor her two roommates were home at the time, and no injuries have been reported.