October 18, 2005 02:45:03 GMT
Paris Hilton said Monday "The Simple Life" is still set to start filming its fourth season next month
Fox said last week it had canceled "The Simple Life" because its midseason schedule didn't have a time slot for a fourth season of the show. This then sparked speculation on the end of the show due to the stars Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie feud.
Surprisingly, Paris herself stated Monday that the show isn't done yet saying "We're shooting Nov. 1. All the networks are fighting over it." Further the socialite ensured fans that she and Richie will continue working on "The Simple Life" because other networks want it.
The same with what Paris said, Bunim-Murray Productions, which produces the show with 20th Century Fox, also released a hopeful statement: "We're very excited about the creative plans for the next group of episodes, and are confident this situation will be remedied quickly."