Two years after releasing "Teflon Don", Rick Ross was back full pledge with his fifth studio album "God Forgives, I Don't". The rapper returned to No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200 after falling short of ruling the chart with his previous record in 2010.
It became Rozay's fourth chart topper, joining his first three No. 1 albums; 2006's "Port of Miami", 2008's "Trilla" and 2009's "Deeper Than Rap". It also marked his best sales week, surpassing the 198,000 sales number posted by "Trilla".
His latest album boasted his collaboration works with the likes of Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, Meek Mill, Usher and Drake. "[It] is a very dark story. It's extremely lyrical, the music is next level. I'm expecting nothing but the biggest results," he once said.
Among those collaborations, Rozay called his track with Dre and Hov a "masterpiece." He gushed of the appropriately-titled song "3 Kings", "I feel it's the biggest collaboration in hip-hop. Not just this year, maybe previous years."
Idols Become Rivals
Browse All Video
RICK ROSS BIO
Once only an artist frequently featured in songs, Rick Ross stepped up into the spotlight as the lead man. The Haitian rapper was born William Roberts on January 28, 1977 and raised in the impoverished area of Carol City, Florida. He grew up in thick influence of rap culture where artists like Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur swept the nation with their hits. During the '90s, Roberts formed a rapping group called Carol City Cartel that later on led him to being signed to a small label Suave House Records that was also the home of 8Ball & MJG. » more
- Rick Ross Disses Birdman in 'Idols Become Rivals' Music Video Jun 15, 2017
- Rick Ross Making Out With His Blonde New GF on Instagram - See the Pics Jun 13, 2017
- Rick Ross and Gucci Mane Have Fun With Strippers in New Video for 'She on My D**k' Apr 18, 2017
- New Girlfriend? Rick Ross Looks 'Pretty Serious' With This Blonde Beauty Apr 15, 2017
- Rick Ross Disses Nicki Minaj and Birdman on New Album 'Rather You Than Me' Mar 17, 2017