Joe Jonas is not easily satisfied with the success he has already had with his siblings in the Jonas Brothers. Instead of sitting back and relaxing, he pushes himself even more by working on a solo project. Taking the advantage of the Jo Bros break, he records "Fastlife" and is going to release it in the United States on October 11.
The first single from the solo album, "See No More", has been embraced by Joe's fans since June this year. Through the song which he co-wrote along with Chris Brown and Brian Kennedy, the lead singer of the Jonas boys got nominated for Choice Music: Break-up Song at 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
Joe gets more personal in the second single called "Just in Love" by sharing his past relationship. The heartthrob who once dated Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene sings about "going through a relationship with somebody." The song span a remix by Lil Wayne.
Most recently, a new song called "Lighthouse" hit the web for listening pleasure. Another melancholic tale about a relationship gone wrong, it's co-penned by Breezy and Kevin McCall. "My heart is getting cold as I count the days," he croons. "I would give my soul for the chance to see her."
Joe has just completed his North America tour with Jay Sean and JoJo. He kicked off the gig on September 9 and wrapped it up on October 6. He got a special visit from big bro Kevin Jonas during the last stop. "The greatest way to finish out the tour. My bro Kevin got on stage with me. Love you NYC!" he tweeted.
All This Time
Browse All Video
JOE JONAS BIO
Joseph Adam "Joe" Jonas dreamed of being comedian but fate took him to the path of music first. He was born August 15, 1989 in Casa Grande, Arizona to former sign language teacher Denise and songwriter Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr. Joe was blessed with Italian, German, Irish, English, Cherokee, and French-Canadian blood. » more
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties Jul 27, 2017
- Ready to Tie the Knot? Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Plan to Make 'Cutest Babies Ever' Jun 16, 2017
- Joe Jonas Reportedly Plans to Propose to Sophie Turner This Summer Jun 09, 2017
- Getting Serious in Their Relationship, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Talking About Marriage May 19, 2017
- Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Strip Off for Hot Tub Dip During PDA-Filled Cabo Getaway Apr 20, 2017