if ($layoutType == 'mobile')
mb_bottomframe($kanal, $htmlfile, $brstatus);
Sufjan Stevens Album
- Artist : Sufjan Stevens
- Genre : Rock
- Label : Asthmatic Kitty
- Release Year : 2005
- Track Listing :
- 1. Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois
- 2. The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenien
- 3. Come on! Feel the Illinoise!: Pt. 1: The World's Columbian Exposition/Pt. 2: Carl Sandburg Visits Me in a Dream
- 4. John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
- 5. Jacksonville
- 6. A Short Reprise for Mary Todd, Who Went Insane, But for Very Good Reasons
- 7. Decatur, Or, Round of Applause for Your Stepmother!
- 8. One Last "Whoo-Hoo!" for the Pullman
- 9. Chicago
- 10. Casimir Pulaski Day
- 11. To the Workers of the Rock River Valley Region, I Have an Idea Concerning Your Predicament
- 12. The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
- 13. Prairie Fire That Wanders About
- 14. A Conjunction of Drones Simulating the Way in which Sufjan Stevens Has an Existential Crisis in the Great Godfrey Maze
- 15. The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades Is Out to Get Us!
- 16. They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come back from the Dead!! Ahhhh!
- 17. Let's Hear that String Part Again, Because I Don't Think They Heard It All the Way out in Bushnell
- 18. In this Temple as in the Hearts of Man for Whom He Saved the Earth
- 19. The Seer's Tower
- 20. The Tallest Man, The Broadest Shoulders: Pt. 1: The Great Frontier/Pt. 2: Come to Me Only with Playthings Now
- 21. Riffs and Variations on a Single Note for Jelly Roll, Earl Hines, Louis Armstrong, Baby Dodds, and the King of Swing, to Name a Few
- 22. Out of Egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and I Shake the Dirt from My Sandals as I Run