Home > Movie > Y > Year One > Comments

Year One Comments

Year One

Comedy

June 19, 2009

Harold Ramis

Jack Black, Michael Cera, Olivia Wilde, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, June Diane Raphael, Oliver Platt, David Cross, Hank Azaria, Vinnie Jones, Matt Willig, Bill Hader, Juno Temple

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Not quite bad, but it's not recommended either.    Readers  3 of 5 [Rate It]

i really disagree with the people who are saying this movie is horrible AND the ones who say its fantastic! this movie was just good. not, great, not bad, just good. there were a lot of funny lines, but some was quite stupid. overall, i say its good.

posted by rdog on Oct 17, 2009 05:48:15

shit eating movie with some fun parts, still it sucks to the extent i had to stop watching

posted by stopid movie on Sep 14, 2009 04:46:35

best movie i've seen all year.

posted by SoccerGoddess on Aug 22, 2009 09:42:25

i love jack black but i do wish they wouldnt put a bunch of crap in the movie. that stuff doesnt make the movie any better

posted by blabla on Jul 09, 2009 02:41:41

I wish I could also give this movie a "0"...what a waste of time.Harold Ramis needs to look at his writing crew, wow how low can you go. Crude! Insulting! Poop eating? I mean Mr. Ramis did the funniest scence in Caddeyshack with the Babyruth bar, do we need to see that fat a hole J. Black eat poop? I saw at least 20-30 people get up and leave.Now given the fact that there was only 50 or so people at the place? Hummmmmm Mr. Ramis needs to retire from the movie business and direct Judd Apatow TV programs. The worst!

posted by starlight on Jul 01, 2009 05:07:40

a funny story with jack black . oh's girl ":hhhhhhoooooootttttttt":

posted by hunter f . in va on Jun 20, 2009 10:23:42

I thought it should have been rated R because it was a nasty movie . They used the F word in it and there was so much vulgar sex talk in it. Its not a movie I would want to sit and watch with my kids or watch period. There were some parts in it that were just plain gross. Times are hard right now and I wish I had the money back I spent to watch this movie. We went to this movie to celebrate my nephews sixteen birthday my husband walked out and didnt finish watching it. He couldnt sit there with my teenage daughter and watch it very uncomfortable. Making fun of the bible isnt my kind of movie either. I'm sure there will be people that will think they thought it was funny I thought it was just a plain joke that they made such a stupid nasty movie and it's even in the theaters.

posted by Wylmns on Jun 20, 2009 07:39:21

I wish I could give this movie a 0. It's 100 minutes of my life I can never get back.

posted by jackienav on Jun 18, 2009 01:18:58

i am so happy it is pg 13 and not r or x rated !!!! can't stand having boobs and arses in my face every time we go to a show, this is going to ROCK!!!!

posted by Looks Hilarious on Jun 17, 2009 10:59:54

with these two guys it has to be hysterical...great combo! i hope it is as funny as the trailer

posted by waiting on Feb 06, 2009 09:26:04

just based on this still alone i think its gonna be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by RyanWillour on Jan 20, 2009 08:09:04

Actually, crude parts help... alot. Especially when farting, pooping, profanity, and nudity are involved. That is the combination to a real feel good movie.

posted by worthit on Jan 02, 2009 10:56:40

Do you have a little girl actress named Holly in it? If you take out everything that makes it pg 13 I will tell everyone to watch it. there does not have to be crude parts in movies to make them good!

posted by whoknows on Oct 14, 2008 04:00:15