Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li Comments

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Adventure, Action

February 27, 2009

Andrzej Bartkowiak

Kristin Kreuk, Michael Clarke Duncan, Chris Klein, Neal McDonough, Moon Bloodgood, Taboo, Edmund Chen, Cheng Pei Pei

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Not quite bad, but it's not recommended either.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

It is good movie but there are some parts are repeated

posted by derick on Jul 22, 2013 11:05:05

Koi download kese kare batega

posted by 8 on Mar 02, 2011 02:27:21

Does anyone know what song she is playing on the piano in the movie? I can't seem to find it anywhere :(

posted by Nuri on Jan 13, 2011 03:19:20

Where can I get the 4 Ace Hood songs from the movie? It's almost IMPOSSIBLE to find on the Internet. It seems that EVERYBODY wants them, but NOBODY has any answers. Please help. ;-)

posted by D-Man on Sep 01, 2010 01:08:12

Whats the name of tthe song when chalie enters ??? the one playing in his car

posted by LOVE MUSIC on Aug 07, 2009 09:29:20

dP4zfl

posted by Sqxyyfrm on Jul 14, 2009 05:54:33

GrgSLu

posted by Bzaukuxy on Jul 14, 2009 03:18:56

The movie was okay. but the music on it was way better then the music on the soundtrack. the song that played when chunli was in the club was good. why isnt it on the Cd?

posted by kidnobody on Jul 01, 2009 08:27:25

Not bad but not good

posted by Me on May 05, 2009 08:14:50

This movie is like the combine of both Catwoman and the Batman Begins movie.It a reboot story and background of Chun Li. Kristen Kreuk brought humanity and realism toward her character Chun Li just like when she played Lana Lang in Smallville. It was a great start to show wgho Chun Li is. I just wish there was more fighting scenes and action, but even more in the sequel. I hope Kristen Kreuk returns for the sequel. And I hope that Chris Klein would never act in an action movie ever again. It a good movie, but Chris Klein just ruined his lines, scene, and his character. But go Kristen Kreuk.

posted by 2face on Mar 21, 2009 11:35:13

posted by 2face on Mar 21, 2009 11:35:12

i saw street fighter: the legend of chun-li on march 14, 2009 with my little brother. i liked the movie. the club scene was one of my favorite scenes. it was cool and the chicks were hot. chun-li and cantana were sexy when the was each other. vega was cool like i thought he would be. i think all the cast members did a great job. gen (robin shou) mentioned a very special character to chun-li. im not going to say who; because i dont want to spoil it for those that haven't seen the film. i hope chun-li/kristin returns for the sequel. the end of the movie tells you that they'll be a sequel.

posted by jody curvey on Mar 15, 2009 02:19:03

the song in the club is called get him by ace hood movie was bad and good 2nd would be better i hope

posted by joewe on Mar 08, 2009 05:27:32

I think the only good part about the movie was, when KK and JH were in the club, moving their thighs to the beat of the music. My question is, what the hell song is that? It sounds good.

posted by Ecks Dee on Mar 02, 2009 10:48:18

i'd say movie was decent but that dude from american pie seemed cheesey and of course there wasnt many fighting and street fighter characters because there will be more street fighter movies in the future and it's about chun-li and how she became who she is so it would be pointless to have her just fight all over the place...as they make the street fighter movers the action and characters will begin to come into play that is how a great collection of movie series come together they start out small and begin grow.

posted by eehh on Mar 02, 2009 01:11:44

i thought ther could have been alittle more fighting for some of the main enemy charcters

posted by john golden on Mar 01, 2009 03:15:43

I'm looking forward 2 see this movie very soon n hope it is as good as the trailer. Bravo KK!

posted by KK Fan on Feb 28, 2009 12:37:37

It was alright. There could of meen more street fighters in the movie. Overall, not the best and not the worst.

posted by Chun LI on Feb 28, 2009 10:16:15

lol, i would do her with apple pie and a huge stick of rhubarb

posted by QBert on Feb 27, 2009 12:55:27

ILOVEEEIT !

posted by asdfghjkl; on Feb 27, 2009 07:34:29

I would do her with fudge and a cherry on top.

posted by daman on Feb 26, 2009 04:33:10

Smelly Poo give dis da 5 star rating

posted by Smelly Poo on Feb 20, 2009 03:55:23

I can't wait to se Kristin Kreuk !!!

posted by tips4u on Feb 12, 2009 07:15:00

Any film with Kristin Kreuk in gets the vote from me, she is soooo sexy. I cant wait to see her in the slinky outfits kicking ass, i'd let her show off her moves to me anytime!!

posted by Ches Wosley on Feb 09, 2009 03:20:13

kristin kreuk is very sexy. kristin kreuk was the reason why i liked smallville. she's going to kick ass in this film. i think that blue dress chun-li was wearing in the trailer and the photos is cool. in the japanese poster kristin kreuk is wearing her chun-li costume. i hope the legend of chun-li is good.

posted by Jody Curvey on Feb 04, 2009 06:40:22

will bison use the psycho crusher?

posted by bison on Feb 04, 2009 06:38:39

kirstin kreuk is hot as hell. i love kirstin in smallville. i hope street fighter: the legend of chun-li will be a great movie. i going to see it when it comes out on february 27.

posted by Jody Curvey on Feb 04, 2009 06:21:14

Whilst surfing the web earlier i noticed that this film has been created and is due to be released soon. Well i never i said, ooh that sounds like fun so i've given it 5 stars, its like christmas has come again.

posted by Chown on Jan 30, 2009 12:45:15

I hope this movie does well!!!! I love action movies!! Especially martial arts! I'm only seeing this movie cause Kristin Kreuk is in it.

posted by Kristin Kreuk fan on Jan 30, 2009 11:16:06

I think this movie is going to be best release of 2009...

posted by ast on Jan 26, 2009 10:22:35

I put da middle rating, cos it not out yet, but look good but i dont know if it good yet ya now. Is JCVD still Guile?

posted by Seijhan on Jan 22, 2009 07:37:47

Brilliant lookin film Using some good actors My favourite is Kristin Soo looking forward to it Each character looks good Xpect it will be fun :-)

posted by Jed on Jan 21, 2009 07:08:16

I think it will be good, I like the people in the film and think they will do a good job in the film. My mum's taking me to see it when it comes out.

posted by Claire Rosforth on Jan 21, 2009 06:22:47

I hope this movie is gona be good, im a big fan.

posted by Ahffy (Uksoljah) on Jan 20, 2009 05:54:08

its capcom numb nuts

posted by ??????? on Jan 18, 2009 12:06:12

I Feel I can safely say this will be the best release of 2009. Based on the long running Street Fighter game series by Camcorp. The focus on Chun Li is key here to making the film work with appropriate characterisation that was clearly lacking in the original street fighter movie.

posted by Keith Philipson on Jan 09, 2009 02:21:32

Good yeah, cos it gonna have the Chun Li in it. Chunners gonna rock, beatcha when its out cos it give da beat. Groody

posted by Trever Mulgrew on Jan 07, 2009 03:29:10

Gonna suck

posted by Sandman on Dec 29, 2008 11:58:12

Lol

posted by Clarke Kent on Dec 22, 2008 08:54:29

Hopefully Hollywood makes up for the last Street Fighter movie and not fuck it up any further. Wont be holding my breath tho.

posted by Raging Demon on Dec 22, 2008 06:06:33

According to the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) Kristin Kreuk's mother, Deanna Che, is of Chinese ancestry and her father, Peter Kreuk is of Dutch ancestry. Growing up Kristin did gymnastics, swimming, martial arts, and theater (in high school). She's a purple belt in karate. So i'm hoping this is gonna be a kick ass movie too.

posted by LJ on Dec 18, 2008 04:17:27

im sorry but if ken nd ryu are not in these im not even going to bother. they r wat makes street fighter street fighter!!!....sorry

posted by solius on Dec 12, 2008 07:05:34

Chun-li is cool and all but by the look of this movie it's going straight to DVD. I like Kristin... but couldn't they find like a Chinese girl to play the role and some one with a martial arts background is super important. I have a feeling that all the fight scenes are going to suck with fast editing and bad wire work to try to hide the the fact these people have no idea what there doing :[ I hope Kristin proves me wrong and this movie kick ass but right now it's looking like another bad Hollywood adaptation of a video game. Here is a girl that I think would be perfect for the role Chun-li (JeeJa Yanin) She stars in the new movie "Chocolate" look for the trailer on youtub

posted by Rick on Dec 09, 2008 10:25:40

I bet this is going straight to DVD. Kristin Kreuk isn't even action material nor was she good with her action scenes in Smallville, just being honest!

posted by Lee on Dec 08, 2008 12:04:43

I'll do my best to make this movie the most action packed Street Fighter movie ever :-)

posted by Kristin Kreuk on Dec 07, 2008 02:08:43

excellent, i work on the set and its shaping up to be excellent

posted by chuffnot brown on Dec 07, 2008 02:06:44

cool

posted by 1234567768 on Nov 06, 2008 09:29:09

LOL

posted by jimshit2 on Nov 05, 2008 06:54:29

this will most likely be one of the best street fighter movies to hit the screen

posted by sucram1978 on Nov 01, 2008 07:02:33