Home > Movie > R > Remember Me > Comments

Remember Me Comments

Remember Me

Romance, Drama

March 12, 2010

Allen Coulter

Robert Pattinson, Emilie de Ravin, Chris Cooper, Pierce Brosnan, Lena Olin, Ruby Jerins, Tate Ellington, Peyton List (II)

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Nothing's perfect, but it's worth seeing.    Readers  5 of 5 [Rate It]

best movie

posted by denil on Apr 25, 2011 09:55:50

Nice movie!

posted by Guillermo on Apr 09, 2011 09:13:35

I love this movie im actually a really big fan of robert pattinson

posted by latasia on Feb 20, 2011 02:17:40

sorry, I meant tyler hawkins lol how could I forgot movie I can never forget?

posted by joe on Jan 21, 2011 01:47:22

i love the way rob played tyler here in this movie, coz he is so 'in'. and I think, I prefer tyler craig than edward cullen I can never forget this movie coz of the story is very touching me, and I like the way tyler writes messages for Michael and ally craig, I love her role too.oh God, this movie is just two thumbs up!!!!

posted by joe on Jan 21, 2011 01:44:04

I thought the movie was amazing. I had my doubts at first about Robert Pattinson but he actually did an excellent job. The acting was good, the plot was good. I absolutely loved the twist ending. It was sad but unexpected unlike most movies now adays where you know how the movies gonna end from the very beginning. It kept me interested up to the very last second. I thought it was very well written. And it is most definitely one of the years most over looked movies. Awesome job on the movie! Two thumbs up!! :)

posted by sugarbrat07 on Jan 07, 2011 09:59:13

i love theses pictures of robert pattison

posted by whitney on Dec 10, 2010 07:46:32

i found it

posted by sky on Nov 09, 2010 02:46:24

can somebody tell me the music in the final part? please. the music start when taylor mother get out from his house. please and sorry for my english

posted by sky on Nov 08, 2010 03:27:21

I Didnt Watch It But I Know If I Do It Will Be Good

posted by Gypsy Boy on Oct 11, 2010 04:05:46

I loved this movie and watch the DVD over and over again. All the actors were wonderful, marvelous, but Rpatz mad you fall in love with Tyler. Made you understand love and loss. That is why his performance was so powerful. The important message beside love and loss is 9/11, which we should never forget all those people who lost their lives that day. Tyler made us feel it and that was amazing that Rpatz made us conect that way. I cried also. The music and the set design added to the movie. The breadcrumbs that the director gave the audience was there in many scenes which led to the end of the movie. Beginnings and endings. Love and Lost and the quality to overcome. I loved this movie

posted by Beanie on Aug 31, 2010 07:47:10

This movie was so great love it. but I didnt like it when taylor had to die. cause Ally really loved him.

posted by Vuzza on Aug 22, 2010 03:03:52

this movie was the best i like the kissing part and the end part was sad robert pattinson was very good in this movie i did not like when died becuse that girl on the movie loved and she was sad when he died but really good i own movie home and i watch it all the time

posted by jenpratt82 on Aug 14, 2010 11:48:49

this movie is very good

posted by jenpratt82 on Aug 12, 2010 11:39:20

This moie desearves to be a 5 star. For those who dont remember 9/11, this movies shows you how much this effected America... Even the country. Dozens of people lost their loved ones to 9/11. People should be more educated about this. On a different note, i didnt think Robert Pattinson would be a good acter for Tyler but he was. I couldnt imagine anyone better for Tyler's part. Congrats

posted by Lince on Aug 11, 2010 02:34:29

this movie was great, when I first saw the trailer on tv i was very unsure about it but now that i have seen it i can say this is one of the best movies that may get under looked, and for mandy the 9/11 reference fit the whole movie and it showed that, the reasoning the date was shown in the school is because everyone not to tyler or his father new the date but his sister the one person he cared more then living saw and knew and it was the most touching yet the saddest thing ever, this movie was excellent in every way.

posted by Evan on Aug 10, 2010 12:52:07

i F'N <3 this movie :^)

posted by renne 15 on Aug 01, 2010 11:48:57

loved the movie, a twist i never seen coming, great acting and beautifuly written

posted by amandab on Jul 19, 2010 11:31:18

This film was fine until the final ten minutes. It then lowered itself into unnecessary melodrama, a gratuitous link to the American tragedy of 9/11, didactic in its treatment of the film's message - i.e. take advantage of each moment because you never know which will be your last. As an audience member i felt belittled and condescended. Had the film ended before the schmaltzy carry-on i would have quite enjoyed it. A better ending (if the film really needed to connect to 9/11 at all) would have been with Tyler in his father's office, discovering the photos on his desktop and perhaps a glance at the date on the clock on his desk. I feel violated.

posted by Mandy on Jul 14, 2010 07:33:54

This movie was amazing,The acting,the story EVERYThING! But the ending was shocking and sad :'(

posted by REMEMBER ME FAN! on Jul 04, 2010 05:09:54

Robert Pattinson**

posted by n on Jun 22, 2010 08:26:57

a great movie with a great story, keeps you hooked to the movie all the time, I loved it and I loved the plot, Peter Pattinson proved himself in another role than a vampire Edward !!

posted by n on Jun 22, 2010 08:23:57

amazing movie!! everyone left the theatre crying in silence ! even the guys.

posted by jen1414 on Jun 20, 2010 10:42:56

amazing show. love the bond between tyler and his sis

posted by lovely on Jun 19, 2010 11:31:13

i mean i love the movie because rpatts is in it:L

posted by :D on Jun 14, 2010 11:21:41

i love robert pattinson so i love him

posted by :D on Jun 14, 2010 11:21:16

Definitely worth seeing. I loved it!!!! Realistic and romantic, and didn't want it to end!!

posted by JD on Jun 11, 2010 10:40:20

The film is wellllllllll gd!

posted by Hey on Jun 02, 2010 12:00:45

@ john...if the movie wouldn't have ended that way...nobody would have like it that much....we like it cause we can relate to it...the ending showed what all Americans went through and not even just the endind was relatable...they didn't bullshit around our feelings...they gave us a true! Love story that wasn't all fairtales and all...The movie was brilliant...5 stars

posted by Lala on May 29, 2010 05:28:03

Amazing movie...makes you think about it for days and days after you watch it...it completely blew my mind and I never knew a movie could do that!!! I cried and I was sad for like two days though:(

posted by ... on May 29, 2010 05:22:59

this movie is amazing and its deffinatley not what you expect

posted by ilovedean15 on May 29, 2010 04:21:12

i totally loved this movie it really got so bad into me!!!!

posted by Soffia on May 24, 2010 04:22:59

I absolutely LOVED this movie!! It played all of my emotoins throughout!

posted by macyemay on May 22, 2010 02:35:54

I LOVED THIS MOVIE!! It is one of the best movies I have seen in a VERY long time! The story line was amazing! :] Its a must see.

posted by Tia Maria on May 19, 2010 09:45:38

THiS MovIe RoCk !! LOvE It ! :D

posted by I RocK LikE HeLL on May 18, 2010 06:21:30

I loved this movie, I went on a double date to it with my girl and my friends and I forced them to watch it. They all came out crying except for the men! Robert Pattinson was great in it, his character was greatly played. The ending was shocking and devastating, they really knew how to hit the sad spot to Americans. I want this movie so bad, day it comes out it is mine. Stars: **********************

posted by Jamiesonn! on May 13, 2010 10:24:05

do you know when the film comes out on dvd in england

posted by remember me on May 13, 2010 02:01:04

I absolutely love this movie! As soon as I saw that Rob was in a new serious movie about real people, I really wanted to see it. And especialy I wanted I wanted to see him kissing someone other than Kristen Stewert. I was really surprised by this movie. I absolutely loved it. It made me cry buckets, but it was such a good, patriotic, serious love story of people getting through and resolving their problems. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because of pre-merital sex and the violent, dark tones that were present in some scenes. Otherwise, an exceptional new movie!!!! (I will add though, that Robe;s New York accent was too obviously fabricated. But whatever. Love him anyway)

posted by agirlinlovewithrob on May 10, 2010 11:36:47

i only went to see this movie because Robert was in it. i really wasn't expecting such a great movie. he played an amazing part, i actually cryed at the end. i don't think you can really compare Remember Me's popularity to Twilights because its not such a big movie as that but i thought it was amazing and i can't wait for it to come out on DVD so i can watch it over and over again! everybody should see it, Its AMAZING!!

posted by ner on May 07, 2010 02:35:06

i think this is a great movie r-pattz is so gd and it was so sad that he died in the end!!

posted by hope on May 05, 2010 09:59:29

Loved the film, I can't Believe R-Patz could've died on my birthday!!:( LOVE IT! xo xo

posted by Hannah on May 04, 2010 03:45:22

A very good movie, I think it'll be a very famous film, not as Twilight but almost. I LOVE it! The end is very very sad, but the story is great.

posted by Lisa on Apr 22, 2010 08:09:06

At first I didn't want to watch this because I didn't understand what it was about, but I'm glad I did! I cried, so sad!

posted by angeladida on Apr 20, 2010 01:28:48

i luv robert pattinson, he is soooo hott, he was really great as tyler. i cant wait till it comes out on dvd. it was such a good movie, but the end was so sad that my eyes started watering.

posted by lady dawg on Apr 19, 2010 01:37:19

It was a great movie. I saw what the critics said and I expected a really sucky movie, instead it was lovely.

posted by G on Apr 18, 2010 06:29:42

I loved the movie. I can't agree with the critics at all. End was a huge surprise and very sad, Unrequited love.

posted by lizd on Apr 16, 2010 06:07:29

BEST MOVIE EVER & extremely sad :( - Robert Pattinson was amazing in it :D

posted by - on Apr 15, 2010 08:00:10

I loved the movie. If the critics don't like it, I go see it. Critics take themselves way to seriously.

posted by A movie lover on Apr 13, 2010 11:44:30

I Loved It I Started Crying At The End Of The Movie Gosh I Wish It Didnt End Liek That.Way To Ruyin My Dad...Lol

posted by Lorishhhhaa on Apr 09, 2010 12:11:57

Oh May Dads Just Watched this film its amazing , at 1st i was thinking why 2001 but at the end was so sad . but its a brill film

posted by Lauren on Apr 08, 2010 09:36:46

ommgg!!! this was one of THE BEST movies.... you can always count on Robert Pattinson to play a great role. It got sad at the end... but I liked the hole concept of each of the characters having somthing to regret all of the actor did exelent 5 stars me me!:) exelent

posted by little miss gaga;* on Apr 08, 2010 03:51:50

such an amazing film,best film of 2010 for me had everything anyone can ask for such a touching story and the ending came from far from what i expected just simpley moveing had me in tears, and shaken.

posted by laa. on Apr 06, 2010 03:42:42

nice moral lesson maybe

posted by udglyd on Apr 05, 2010 06:49:00

Awsome movie at the beginning i thought "hmm what's this about, it's kinda weird" but then it got totally gorgeous the role as tyler fits Robert - more than the one of Edward does, he played brilliant and So authentic! The end was so unexpected i had gooseflesh like the whole time (and still halfn hour after the movie!) and like a giant frog in my throat!!

posted by Lola on Apr 05, 2010 03:19:24

amazing movie but really sad

posted by amy on Apr 05, 2010 02:29:25

I love this movie.its absolutely the best movie ever to be made or produced.all the stars did such an amazing job on the film i cannot even begin to explain how amazing this film is

posted by anonymous on Apr 05, 2010 01:15:25

I Loved the movie it was gripping from start to finish and one that surprised me at the end, it was truthful beautifully acted by all cast members but a huge applause to ruby jerins who was outstanding it was moving, totally compelling and i thought Robert Pattinson was sensational, i am surprised at the critics i must have seen a different flim my advice is to go you will love it !!!!!!!

posted by rachael on Apr 04, 2010 11:05:59

i love this film. there is nothing else too really say about it. It made me cry, laugh and think! Love It! K

posted by Kirstie on Apr 04, 2010 04:53:28

Amazing movie! Rely good plot, relatable characters and situations, and unexpected ending. The trailer didn't do it justice. Un-biased opinion on Rob's acting? Mind-blowing. Every body did a fabulous job, but Rob was really, just WOW. Very touching story and good message. It will forever be a favorite of mine.

posted by Katana on Apr 03, 2010 09:30:37

This movie was just Brill, All actors were amazing and the story line was really good! I hate this type of film but really enjoyed it! Must see!

posted by Kara on Apr 02, 2010 05:56:33

This movie was WOW.I new it would be great as Rob was in it,but i was still unprepared for how good.The story is so good you just get lost in all the characters,and Rob gets better and better,can not wait for eclipes in june.

posted by remember me on Apr 02, 2010 02:11:30

brill movie

posted by jeod on Apr 01, 2010 06:11:13

è davvero bello, anche triste. Mi aspettavo una cosa diversa, sono rimasta sorpresa. Coinvolge molto in certi punti tutti gli spettatori. :)

posted by Salmona on Mar 31, 2010 04:15:32

Excellent movie. Mostly because we can relate to it by way of good acting, storyline of problems, conflicts and tragedies that are more realistic than most of the other ten top rated movies have. And the ending ties the tragedies together in a very effective good way, touching our lives as well.

posted by MR on Mar 29, 2010 12:01:16

Excellent movie, probably the best I've seen in a while. But was it really necessary to end it that way, I think a lot of people would have liked a happier ending

posted by John on Mar 29, 2010 09:15:50

bellissimoooo!!!!!!!Rob ha recitato benissimo!non perdetevelo!!!

posted by mara on Mar 28, 2010 12:19:19

I think Rob really acted well in this, especially 'THE SHOWER SCENE'. I really liked his character as Tyler. Moreover, he looked very handsome and bold,the way I like him to be.Emilie was also good.But Rob was breathtaking.

posted by remember me on Mar 28, 2010 08:23:27

it is my new fav movie. Even though I really didn't like Rob Pattinson's acting in Twilight, he was amazing in this. It was ammmaaaaazingggggg

posted by Me on Mar 26, 2010 11:41:41

it was an execelent movie and i highly recommened it to everyone, its so dramatic and romantic - a must see and Robert Pattinson is an brilliant actor at playing tyler !!

posted by becca on Mar 26, 2010 11:33:59

Rob Pattinson did an incredible job playing the Tyler character - emotionally charged -a must see

posted by mojotoine1 on Mar 26, 2010 10:25:57

A great movie, except the character Tyler was a huge rip-off of Holden Caulfield. The young gifted sister, the suicidal brother, the academic problems and the powerful parents. The similarity was way too much for me.

posted by Beer_n_skittles on Mar 25, 2010 05:12:15

This movie shows how one life affects so many. Each life is important and we SHOULD remember. Nicely done and kudos to Robert Pattinson.

posted by KSS on Mar 23, 2010 12:14:36

I grew some respect for Pattinson. This has really twisted my mind and has given me and open view on life. Give every moment your best. Never let it slip away.

posted by TrvsWhyt on Mar 22, 2010 12:38:20

I loved it. It's not just a corny love story. It's a story about not wasting time, and living life to the fullest. The ending was intense...didn't expect it. But the end it was makes the movie so good. Makes you think. Worth seeing, and RPatz was amazing in it!!

posted by Robsten on Mar 22, 2010 09:04:42

love the ending!!! WOW! Rob was perfect!!

posted by remember me on Mar 22, 2010 08:35:39

very very good excellent (:

posted by Rpattz on Mar 22, 2010 07:50:03

Went today to this remarkable movie, The ending was just, well there isn't really the words, If you haven't been, it is a must see. Rob was great, which equals there is more to Robert Pattinson than Edward Cullen and Wizards.

posted by Remeber Me on Mar 22, 2010 03:52:44

"Breathe Me" by Sia

posted by rosieeo on Mar 21, 2010 03:03:46

Does anyone know the name of the song they play for the trailer?

posted by Kristin on Mar 21, 2010 02:15:42

I loved the movie! It was touching and showed me some things worth thinking about...

posted by Mariana on Mar 20, 2010 03:02:01

posted by amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii on Mar 19, 2010 12:19:46

Sad... beautiful... tragic... worth thinking. And Pattinson was great.

posted by hannah on Mar 19, 2010 07:34:17

hello everyone! can anyone tell me the title of the song in the scene were rob pattinson danced with her sister. your answers are much appreciated.

posted by donster16 on Mar 19, 2010 01:38:09

good movie i loved work of actors .actualy i hate Rob.but he did a nice work with this movie

posted by Stasy on Mar 18, 2010 05:23:31

My first comment was not accepted by you. I will try again. The movie was very good....good acting and it put a face on our 9/11 tragedy. And since the movie was good, I don't see any trivialization of the 9/11. Seems there are a lot of critics who want to tear RB down, He is a multi faceted actor who can play very different characters, as proved by the Twilight movies and this one.

posted by marje on Mar 16, 2010 12:51:57

i thought it was just about the typical bf/gf, but it surprised me.. this movie is a PACKAGE of happiness, being lied.. all of it.. juz like the others i never expected the ending.. itS a MUST SEE MOVIE.. super love it

posted by cez on Mar 16, 2010 10:06:50

Just saw the movie, the movie was interesting and kept me watching through to the VERY sad ending. Though I still left the theatre expecting something else, like something was missing... Overall Id give it 4-5 STARS!!! :)

posted by REMEMBER ME on Mar 15, 2010 08:31:02

LOVED IT... it brought me to tears and i was surprised and sad at the ending...BUT IT WAS AMAZING

posted by Remember Me on Mar 15, 2010 02:30:33

It was a awesome movie with an ending that was very unexpected and brought me to tears

posted by Pokerface on Mar 14, 2010 04:18:10

intense. it surprised me. i really loved it

posted by seask8girl on Mar 13, 2010 12:28:20

What an awesome movie! I cried, but it was stil amazing!

posted by Cara on Mar 13, 2010 02:01:15

pleasantly surprised - loved it!

posted by shannonB on Mar 12, 2010 11:51:21

totally unexpected, i loved it and i think that everyone should see it.

posted by KimD on Mar 12, 2010 10:01:42

I love the movie... even though it makes me cry like a kid. but it did touch my heart.. "live in the moments."

posted by S on Mar 12, 2010 04:46:17

= )

posted by LacE on Mar 12, 2010 04:18:08

What age is too young for this movie iyo?

posted by bkh on Mar 12, 2010 02:09:46

I love sia.but whats the name of the song that goes ..you have alot of life in you? who sings that. help anyone?

posted by Ashley on Mar 11, 2010 07:53:17

breather me by sia

posted by -- on Mar 11, 2010 06:04:30

hey wats the name of the song that thy play on the trlier it gos be my friendd

posted by gaby on Mar 11, 2010 05:35:06

Learn to spell and recognize acting talent kid..."RP" is exactly the same always...no talent...stfu silver

posted by Big on Mar 11, 2010 03:41:26

I agree with you Silver!!!

posted by raelene on Mar 11, 2010 02:40:40

'Damn' al u ppl hu speak dirty about rob. . Rpatz s a terrific actor whch cn b provd by seeing both d twilight movies..n he's so freakn hot.. I wndr hw u ppl hu hate hm hv so much tme in ur life 2 surf d net n end up searchn 4 hs movies. I thnk u guyz shud grow up n stp talkn s**t about gr8 pple..

posted by Silver on Mar 11, 2010 01:09:14

My daugther wants to go see it and shes only 12. Shes a huge rob fan and i dont think its a good movie for her. She tuns 13 in like one week. Should i let her go? HELP

posted by love15 on Mar 10, 2010 08:22:26

whats the quotes he says in the previews!

posted by hihih on Mar 09, 2010 10:58:56

Thank you so much hjs!! I've been trying to find that for almost two weeks but couldn't find it. lol

posted by justme22 on Mar 09, 2010 10:17:35

quote "If I knew you could hear me I'd say our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch"

posted by remeberAll on Mar 09, 2010 08:04:51

I HATE HATE HATE Twilight. But I still want to see this movie. And I still want to see the Runaways. STFU all the people complaining about RP. We all have actors/actresses we dont like. Suck it up.

posted by JustKate on Mar 09, 2010 06:55:47

i luuuuuuuuuuuuv rob..and i definitely wil go see remember me...i heard it's awesome...

posted by luvrob on Mar 09, 2010 03:34:39

does anyone remember the quote said in the preview that was something to the effect of "we leave fingerprints on the lives of those we touch"? i can't remember it word for word. any help would be appreciated.

posted by ch on Mar 08, 2010 10:25:31

The song is Breathe Me by Sia

posted by hjs on Mar 08, 2010 09:11:30

one commercial for this movie has a song in the background and it starts with "be my friend.." what is that song called..?

posted by xmadelineroex on Mar 08, 2010 07:22:14

in the preview for this movie what is the song that is playing ? all i know from it is "be my friend: haha

posted by kaela on Mar 08, 2010 07:15:39

i'm almost certain that the quote was, "Our fingerprints never fade from the lives we touch."

posted by BlankGirl on Mar 08, 2010 03:08:16

Team Bell biotches!!!

posted by Edward Cullen on Mar 07, 2010 07:20:47

Why all the hate? I can understand indifference, but then why click on the page or try to ruin the film for others. If this is all about Team this or That, than you are the losers.

posted by This is Sad on Mar 04, 2010 11:07:18

Hes hot and 4 u people dissing it, it hasnt even come out yet and y would at this trailor if u dont want to see the movie

posted by Jenna<3 on Mar 04, 2010 08:44:56

YAAAAWWWWWWNNN!! Boring.

posted by Yuck!! on Mar 04, 2010 04:59:52

NO! Sia why?! Why would you allow your beautiful song to become the background to such a horrible movie with horrible people?! This isn't how Sia is supposed to gain publicity in the States. All she's going to get are little Twilight Tweens!! D:

posted by Sialover on Mar 03, 2010 03:22:04

i want the soundtrack!

posted by --- on Mar 02, 2010 12:40:05

I saw the movie last night at the premiere and it was really good. His acting is much better than what I expected. I was one of fifteen lucky fans that were escorted into the theater after Rob walked the red carpet. Give the movie a chance...I really think you'll be surprised.

posted by agemforyou on Mar 02, 2010 10:21:36

I think he can do better.

posted by music pro12 on Mar 01, 2010 12:40:34

breathe me by sia

posted by res on Mar 01, 2010 11:06:08

What is the name of the song on the preview does anyone know?

posted by markb16a on Mar 01, 2010 07:42:07

good

posted by han on Mar 01, 2010 03:53:25

umm. how are people saying things are happening such as his character dieing at the end when the movie hasnt even come out yet?????

posted by cheleana on Feb 28, 2010 11:07:45

He hasn't done anything of merit yet. Little Ashes was really bad and I was embarrassed for him in the nude scene. Give him time he will improve.

posted by kitty on Feb 28, 2010 09:48:43

To ruin the movie for you... Robert's character dies in the world trade center at the end. The movie takes place in 2001. You're welcome.

posted by Laura on Feb 28, 2010 02:27:27

I bet this is going to be a really good movie. It looks so interesting. And by the way i love robert pattinson!

posted by wendy on Feb 26, 2010 03:52:58

Where are you people getting that he is a jerk? I've never heard one bad thing about him....and everybody that meets him talks about how nice and down to earth he is. He is also a great actor-if not, the whole Twilight Saga wouldn't be as big as it is..he carries those movies..I've seen his other 4 movies and he is just amazing....and he's so freakin hot too.

posted by Marlene on Feb 26, 2010 02:41:29

Okay, he's hot to look at. And I don't care if he is a jerk. I just don't think he can act. I'll wait and see with this movie. Either he is a terrible actor, or Kristen Stewart is sooo bad that she makes him LOOK like a bad actor. I know this Emilie girl can act, so we'll see.

posted by auntiedidi on Feb 22, 2010 11:28:24

I think that this movie could make him or break him I now in that the Airman's movie he wasn't so good but a lot of people didn't see it but with this is being advertised everywhere so he has to do his best in the movie and if not this could be the end of him after the Twilight saga's but I LOVE YOU so good luck

posted by NicoleGoHard on Feb 22, 2010 02:00:26

I think that this movie could make him or break him I now in that the Airman's movie he wasn't so good put a lot of people didn't see it but with this it;s being advertised everywhere but i LOVE YOU so good luck

posted by NicoleGoHard on Feb 22, 2010 01:57:47

Can't wait to see this movie. The trailer looks great. I love the work of Pierce Brosnan and I liked Pattinson in "a bad mother's handbook". There are some very talented actors in this movie... Just a few more weeks...

posted by evelientje on Feb 19, 2010 08:04:45

i love him... he's a great actor... i hope someday play with him on a movie... greece loves you robert.. <3

posted by mellisoula on Feb 09, 2010 10:53:28

I've seen Robert Pattinson in How To Be & Little Ashes. He's an awesome actor and I luv that he challenges himself & his audience. The fact that he became more aware of & well known for his portrayal as Edward Cullen just proves how awesome he is & always has been. I'm aware of the film Remember Me becuz I know the book its based on and if it stays pretty true to that its gonna be terrific and I have no doubt that Robert will "become" Tyler as well as every other character he's portrayed.

posted by ep on Jan 16, 2010 05:06:35

any and every movie rpattz has been in and will be in are just amazing. he is perfect in every way. :) i don't care what people say about him being a jerk. he's still utterly and completely talented and gorgeous.

posted by hannah n. on Jan 12, 2010 07:18:37

i love robert pattinson!!!!! i love all his movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think yhis movie is preety good so far as much as i seen it.

posted by star lite kay on Jan 12, 2010 04:24:19

umm I'm not really a rob patz fan but his acting skills seem to have some improvement in this movie and it truly looks good. I'll probably go see it.

posted by katiebug on Jan 09, 2010 06:43:51

i just love robert pattinson so whatever film hes in i love

posted by miz rpattz on Dec 30, 2009 04:34:48

The trailer looks awesome. You can see rob acting skills in this little trailer and I have to say I It looks really good. I love this!!

posted by Jen on Dec 28, 2009 12:46:28

huhuhuhu,exelent

posted by guiy on Dec 28, 2009 08:06:09

i luph u robbb,,,,

posted by irena on Dec 28, 2009 08:02:50

Remember Me looks really good. It will be GREAT to see Robert Pattinson in something new. I think he has really amazing screen presence and hope he is successful.

posted by Tam on Dec 22, 2009 08:18:49

read the script love the cast, hope rob doing the music.

posted by luv rm on Dec 19, 2009 09:44:57

he is flawless.love u lot...........be like this always.

posted by remember me on Dec 16, 2009 08:45:57

i just love rob. he is perfect n very talented. gud work rob.gud luck

posted by remember me on Dec 16, 2009 08:38:45

I have not seen the movie yet as it's not released.......I love the Twilight series to but honestly not even close to being Pattinson best performance.....How to be and little Ashes really shows is acting talent. From the looks of Remember Me this could be in his tops performances! Looking forward to it!

posted by maxbehmer on Dec 12, 2009 02:53:27

From the trailer i would give it four stars. It seems like a very emotion packed movie, one that will make you laugh and cry and I have an overall good feeling about this movie. I just hope that Robert P. will be able to become known for other works beside just Twilight.

posted by Lorena on Dec 03, 2009 10:22:52

this is a REVIEW of Remember Me NOT OF TWILIGHT or of edward cullen. this movie looks really good and i want to know what is that song they play during the trailer.. BTW whoever said that Kristen Stewart should play the leading lady in this movie is got to be kidding me. KS is the most awkward person and is a horrible actress. Ok ya she plays an ok bella but that is because bella herself is an awkward person. If you have seen any other movie that Kristen has done you would realize that she is one dimensional. Thank you i do realize that i said that this should be a review of remember me and not of twilight but i had to clarify about KS.

posted by luren on Dec 03, 2009 10:15:22

I read an early version of the screenplay, it was fantastic, very emotionally riviting. I found myself laughing, crying, getting andgry and celebrating moments with these characters. I hope that the director/actors/actresses can bring that emotion to life. Definately looking foreward to the film. Cheers!

posted by epay on Dec 01, 2009 09:02:46

I would like to see more comments about the movie in general and not just about Robert. Yes he has an attractive quality to him, i understand ladies but this is a serious money making film, you can't just base your comments on one person, there is an entire cast in this movie not just him. He like every other celebrity is just like regular people, the only thing that is different is they have loads of money. Pattinson has made it clear of that, he is a new actor there isn't really anything i can say bad of him. He tries just like all of you. If you want to meet him and get to know him, i suggest and this is just a person observation, take up some acting classes get really good, audition for a movie do really well, get really big and maybe one day, you will get to meet him but until then please rethink your personal time, there is so much for you to do rather than talk about him, he doesn't even like to talk about himself, so STOP talking about him. Give it a break, take a week on someone like, Taylor or Zack or some other young new actor or actress. I don't know, but take it down a notch, possibly five decibels. Enjoy the movie, for what it is not because he's in it.

posted by JohnettFitzroy on Nov 24, 2009 08:57:51

This is the type of movie our Mr. Pattinson should be playing. A role of true love and questionable desire. He goes through the toughest events in his life, his father not being the man he should be, not taking care of his daughter like a man. And then finds the outlet for all his problems, the cops daughter. She is extremely opposite from Ms. Stewart. Pattinson takes great pride in this film, and i give him a round of applause, YOU DID GOOD!

posted by JohnettFitzroy on Nov 24, 2009 08:37:35

Looks good...

posted by Mandip on Nov 05, 2009 07:58:55

omg i love rob pattison heas such a good actor. im not i luv wit him but he is great in this movie.

posted by cindi4ev on Oct 15, 2009 06:27:24

:( dont care for what u say. onestly i dont care who reads my comments it is the cold truth.

posted by anita2343 on Oct 14, 2009 05:09:12

I have news for people who dissigree i dont litsen to the tabloids i just face the music he thinks soley of himself.Again i dont have anything against him but i rather readthe house of night series. nd see there movie.And all of robs (FANS)are teenage girls who want nothing more to be his girlfriend.SUCK it up hes to old and ,dont lie on the looks but on whats inside. (ANITA 2009).

posted by anita2343 on Oct 14, 2009 05:04:37

NO offense but heas a total douch,hes just an actor who thinks he has major problems and is tottaly an atteion hog. if u ask me i hated twilight.and i am sure i will hate new moon and that girl is right get a life and face facts heas a (DICK).

posted by anita2343 on Oct 14, 2009 04:48:33

i cant wait to see this movie and not just coz rob is hot coz we already no that he is its because i think hes an amazing actor and want to see more.

posted by rob fan on Oct 07, 2009 04:30:40

i cant wait 2 se this movie cause robert pattinson is in it BUT robert pattinson does NOT look like a tyler!!!

posted by hayley on Sep 21, 2009 05:23:05

Anticipated!!!

posted by Bo on Sep 15, 2009 05:49:55

loop

posted by poop on Sep 11, 2009 04:47:29

Bob is talented actor. I believe that he can play any genre films .Go ahead Bob.

posted by quibeck on Sep 08, 2009 07:23:51

I've read the script, it's awesome. Love, hurt, tragedy. And Rob fits his screen's Tyler. So I'm looking forward..

posted by AvaLe on Sep 01, 2009 07:45:15

Oh, and by the way, WILL YOU PEOPLE STOP DISSING ROB?! "Oh, he sleeps with tons of women!" "Oh, he's a jerk to Kristen Stewart!" Oh. My. GOD. Do you people seriously believe in those tabloids?! I am a frickin' sixteen-year-old, and even I know better than to trust those magazines! I can't believe people actually read those things. It's rather sad, actually. So quit saying Rob's a loser, because he's NOT! If anyone's a loser, it's all you HATERS!

posted by Jessica C. on Aug 21, 2009 09:29:29

I read the script to this movie, and it's really good. Pattinson is not only hot, but also a great actor, so I know this will become a favorite movie of mine.

posted by Jessica C. on Aug 21, 2009 09:20:23

this should be good sounds kinda regular but it will get tons of viewers obv cause of mr rob. x.

posted by livy on Aug 20, 2009 11:40:43

I know dat remember me is goNna be amazin...not just bcuz roby patt. Is in it but bcuz dah story looks great! Cant wait 2 see it! Rob is so freakin hot! And i am in love w/ him..again im in love w/ rob. NOt wid eDward thoUgH he is soOo roMANtic! Haha

posted by Vamille_13 on Aug 14, 2009 05:49:47

oh my god i just want to see New Moon and this film!!

posted by ainari on Jul 30, 2009 06:17:05

robert can bite me any day

posted by twilightgirly97 on Jul 29, 2009 07:10:41

omg i love robert pattinson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

posted by twilight girly97 on Jul 29, 2009 07:09:30

I cant wait to see the movie it sounds GREAT!!!! And i think some people will be able to relate to the movie... I luv rob he is soo hot!!!!

posted by julzie on Jul 27, 2009 02:43:27

I want robert so bad i cry sometimes.. yeah, im obsessed. haha. SO hot and talented.. WHEW. i DREAMED about him last night!!!!! <3

posted by tnmebd12 on Jul 26, 2009 02:47:24

i use to think he was so good... until i find out he's just sleeps with as many costars as he can get his hands on. what a loser.

posted by robertcangodieinahol on Jul 18, 2009 12:28:22

u ppl are only obsessed with rob cos he's the edward cullen depicter..and this is "remember me", not twilight. sheesh get a life ppl.. remember me, is an amazing movie in progress..oh and fyi: rob plays a nerd in a uk tv show: the bad mother's handbook.

posted by pamela on Jul 17, 2009 02:31:09

lol, "I'm so inlove with rob" what evs.. u ppl dnt even knw him..I saw him last yr during the twilight comic-con, and sure he was adorable, and he was gorgeous, and modest, but he's just another person, *sighs.. LOL, any way this movie looks amazing.

posted by izahbella on Jul 17, 2009 02:13:43

Edward Cullen/Robert Pattison can have me any day... he is so hott.. Jacob Black can be my rebound any time...

posted by sweets on Jul 15, 2009 12:28:39

I saw the premiere and I thought Rob did an excellent job. Remember to see New Moon!!

posted by Kristen Jaymes Stewa on Jul 11, 2009 12:52:15

I hate Rob. He is so mean to Kristen Stewart!!

posted by forks on Jul 11, 2009 12:48:46

HI Girls, Stop obessing, get a life. Enjoy the movies but relax.

posted by MV on Jul 07, 2009 02:29:53

I am in LOVE with, ROBERT PATTINSON he is so cute, KRISTEN STEWART is dumb to not be with him as his GIRL friend, but then again I under stand that if somthing goes wrong that will afect the twilight movies and I read all the books so they better be good actors.

posted by michelle Rodriguez on Jul 06, 2009 04:26:28

robert pattinson is an aaaaaaaaamazing actor! it doesnt matter if he's hot or not (but he is totally gearogeus!!) the plot is great and rob is great at romance! <3 he could pull off any script he reads except maybe a nerd cause he's just to hot to play one! teeheee! i luv u rob!

posted by sr56 on Jun 25, 2009 12:23:10

I will wach any ovi Robert Pattinson makes from now on I am so in luvvvvwith him go twilight

posted by giannacb on Jun 24, 2009 09:02:24

THIS IS NOT A MOVIE REVIEW! THIS IS A COMMENT REVIEW! Ok Robert Pattinson IS NOT Edward Cullen! Kristin Stewart IS NOT Bella Swan! They have said a thousand times THEY ARE NOT together! STOP Rating a movie in mid 2009 that doesn't come out til 2010. An actor is worth more than their looks! Oh, and you can't Love someone you don't know. If you meet him and spend TIME actually TALKING to him one on one, THEN judge who he is! A.Leigh P.S. The "tracker" in Twilight has a name! Cam Gigante he plays James in the movie!

posted by A.Leighsteinrokotto on Jun 20, 2009 09:09:59

can't wait to see the movie!

posted by Melisa on Jun 11, 2009 12:49:56

Robert Pattinson is a gorgeous and a kind of person you always love to watch at the screen. He is just like a hero!

posted by Melisa on Jun 11, 2009 12:47:35

I've read the script and it is AMAZING! seriously, it's brilliant, I can't wait to see it and Robert Pattinson is just such a good actor :)

posted by MA^s99(x on May 26, 2009 09:13:35

I think Kristen Stewart should be the "Leading Lady" in "Remember Me". Why not??

posted by kalelakine on May 23, 2009 08:36:24

I'm not going to star the film because it isn't even out yet!!! But Watching Twilight and then reading the books I can see just how much of a fantastic actor Robert Pattinson is and is yet to be! So I'm really expecting a lot from his up coming films! And I'm sure he isn't going to dissapoint!

posted by skittlepop on May 14, 2009 07:04:46

its already sounding good

posted by michelle on May 05, 2009 06:21:51

haha I love how nobody is saying anything about the movie like they should be. Trust me, I'm in love with rob too, but I think you guys should actually put comments that have to do with the movie. I think this movie sounds very good and I can't wait to see it!!!

posted by foreverAcullen324 on May 02, 2009 08:12:22

Cant everyone just say that he is talented instead of "oh my god Im so in luv with Rob or Edward". So lame lol

posted by suzannah on Apr 28, 2009 08:29:44

why can't i just kiss and go out with robert pattinson.he's just soooooo hot.i am totally in luv with him.

posted by lily567 on Mar 27, 2009 03:30:13

i'm just in luv with edward,jacob, and the tracker but mostly of all im in luv with edward-robbert.i'll marry him if i had to.he's just so hot and sexy,romantic,cuite and a hero.i luv u robert pattinson.

posted by lily567 on Mar 27, 2009 03:27:46

i am in luv with twilight and edwrad cullen or robert pattinson.he's just so romantic and is my hero from now on.i luv u rob.

posted by lily567 on Mar 27, 2009 03:17:26