Home > Movie > Q > Quantum of Solace > Comments

Quantum of Solace Comments

Quantum of Solace

Action, Adventure, Drama

November 14, 2008

Marc Forster

Daniel Craig, Olga Kurylenko, Giancarlo Giannini, Judi Dench, Mathieu Amalric, Gemma Arterton, Jesper Christensen, Stana Katic, Jeffrey Wright, Anatole Taubman

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Nothing's perfect, but it's worth seeing.    Readers  3 of 5 [Rate It]

Awesome...

posted by Sam on Aug 17, 2012 04:45:25

Thank You The Given information is very effective I will keep updated with the same

posted by mlm software company on Feb 09, 2012 03:14:49

A very satisfying follow-up to Casino Royale. Epic fight scenes, great locations, especially the desert hotel - c'mon! Bond's desolation of spirit reflected in the choice of venue for the final battle - close to brilliant. And in the end, Bond let's the bad guy live to face interrogation by M's minions, proving that he can "take his ego out of the equation." Nicely done.

posted by Mutha_nite on Apr 25, 2011 02:11:50

the only complaint i have is that he never said "Bond, James Bond." Other than that it was epic

posted by 000 on Nov 14, 2009 06:09:58

E9NWz0

posted by Tbqfkgqt on Jul 16, 2009 12:12:34

pretty good...

posted by goldmember on Mar 13, 2009 12:27:51

The story was confusing. Really confusing. Most of the movie seemed like random fights without any story that I could detect. Not much comic relief, either.

posted by confused cinema goer on Dec 24, 2008 04:44:20

one of the best bond films in years and another reason to be excited about being a bond fan, all we need now are more bond fiction.

posted by kb bond7007 on Nov 23, 2008 11:55:52

someone needs to kick marc forster (the director of this mess)in the balls .. worst produced movie ever .. like watching an earthquake through a letterbox, i felt sick 10mins in and one girl left the theatre and puked before she made it out.. haha couldnt focus on anything or follow the storyline at all. why why why change directors from casino royal .. two entirely different movies. disaster !!!

posted by goldmember on Nov 21, 2008 10:00:44

i was very confused with the story,it junped from one action,scene to another form one country to next,with knowing what was going on with the story.

posted by ange on Nov 17, 2008 08:03:31

posted by NMS on Nov 17, 2008 02:44:46

I was extremely confused as well. Truthfully, I have no idea what the hotel in the middle of no where had to do with water & oil and a "green" company. I really wanted to like the movie but I came out shaking my head. Great hand to hand fighting scenes but clearer plot please.

posted by NMS on Nov 17, 2008 02:43:02

Very disappointing. Script did not live up to the quality of the stars involved. Too much emphasis on blowing things up or killing. Not much of a script.

posted by Quantum of Solace on Nov 16, 2008 07:33:54

I saw Quantum of Solace twice. First time for curiosity and expectation and second time for confirmation. I am a big bond fan like many of you. I can watch any bond film without a problem. I know that there are some of you out there who have problems with some of the Bond actors. Connery, Roger, Pierce, and Craig, I personally love them all as 007 and I've enjoyed pretty much every single bond movie. There is just something about bond films that I get excited and mesmerized by. Anyway speaking of Quantum of Solace, I am really confused by what the hell they did to this film and why the hell they hired Marc Foster to direct this. Plus, is this really highest budgeted bond film?? are you kidding me??? god... Anyway, quantum is a huge huge huge disappointment. At one point, I couldn't believe this was a bond movie. There are just so many damn problems such as plot flow, direction, character development, very uninteresting villains, and most importantly, all the Bond story and character elements have been stripped away. I think they made a huge mistake by hiring some retards that are into sappy avant garde movies. Foster and his crew destroyed pretty much everything that Casino Royale had accomplished to revive the franchise. Anyway, in my opinion, Quantum of solace was just awful and probably one of the worst bond movies I've ever seen. Craig's talent and Bond franchise are definitely put in jeopardy. However, this movie will make lots of profit and do well in the box office due to success of its predecessor "casino royale." Unfortunately, the main motivation of the viewer will be pure "curiosity' and expectation driven by all the media hypes. I am sorry to say this but this movie is a flop. As a bond fan, I am really pissed off by this.

posted by QOS on Nov 14, 2008 05:05:51

good at best

posted by ... on Nov 14, 2008 05:05:01

Agree.... it was a big let down for Bond fans like myself.

posted by Bond on Nov 14, 2008 05:03:38

What a great way to destroy the Bond franchise. Casino Roayle is a great film but Quantum of solace just ruined it.

posted by Mergt on Nov 14, 2008 05:02:11

Just came back from the theater. One of the worst Bond films of all time. I waited years for this crap??

posted by Will on Nov 14, 2008 04:59:17

What a let down for bond fans. It's full of unclear plot, character development and pointless actions. This is not a bond film. Only the name says it. What a waste of talent and all the money spent.

posted by HH on Nov 14, 2008 04:57:21

Very disappointing. Blame it on Marc Foster. To begin with, he is a wrong director to direct a James Bond movie. Bond is a tradition not a sappy avant-garde form that Foster is used to playing with.

posted by 000007 on Nov 14, 2008 04:54:57

best blonde bond movie

posted by nEVaN on Nov 10, 2008 06:48:25

it was good de girl is sexy and good action not de best story line though

posted by brown on Nov 05, 2008 04:44:34

i saw it early on the 31st of october because i live in the uk its amazing

posted by BoB on Nov 01, 2008 09:49:21

Good..........a must watch movie........

posted by sholaajala on Aug 24, 2008 00:00:00

Everyone have to watch it!!! Very Good Movie! Good Trailer! Over half million have watched it on YOUTUBE!

posted by QOS on Jul 21, 2008 00:00:00

OMG!I'Cant wait it! It's might be The BEST Bond MoVie Ever!

posted by Ellipsis on Jul 21, 2008 00:00:00

It will be AWESOME! Can't wait! It continues from Casino Royale! High Ocatne Action:Including:Speed Boat,Airplane;Aston Martin,Bike,Shooting and Fighting! Quantum of Solace is 22nd-Bond film! Quantum of Solace Budget is 230.000.000 The BIGGEST BOND BUDGET EVER! GO AND WATCH IT ON THEATRES 7th November!

posted by USA:President on Jul 21, 2008 00:00:00

AWESOME! AWESOME TRAILER! Quantum of Solace videogame is comimg on November! More Action than Casino Roayle!

posted by Have to wacth on Jul 21, 2008 00:00:00

wow movie it is very nice movie to everyone. roy of phil. (",)

posted by on Apr 08, 2008 00:00:00