Home > Movie > P > Preacher's Kid > Comments

Preacher's Kid Comments

Preacher's Kid

Drama

January 29, 2010

Stan Foster

LeToya Luckett, Kierra Sheard, Tank, Clifton Powell, Gregory Alan Williams, Sharif Atkins

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  N/A    Readers  5 of 5 [Rate It]

Oh My Gosh ! So I Just Saw This Movie For The First Time Yesterday ! I LOVED IT ! This Is My New Favorite Movie ! It Made Me Cry So Many Times ! But It Was So True . And I Just Love How The Play Ties Into The Movie . I Feel That When It Was "Her Time" And She Got Up There And Started Singing, Reality Struck In . I Love This Movie So Much !

posted by OhBrother_1095 on Mar 13, 2011 08:11:23

I love this movie

posted by Lady tx on Feb 25, 2011 09:32:51

Horrible. mOVIE WAS SO LOW BUDGET!

posted by 70706 on Feb 07, 2011 09:53:23

Great movie! Would love the soundtrack if it were available.

posted by SG on Jan 18, 2011 01:32:55

I loved this film, i don't know where to get the soundrack though.

posted by Tricia on Dec 11, 2010 11:07:43

ii love thjiis moviie my favoriite song out of the whole moviie iis one kiss by Tammy Townsend omg bt iim madd ii cnt fiind thiis song on frostwiire or anythiing

posted by ty on Oct 03, 2010 09:50:53

I really love this movie the first time I watched it I learned every song before the movie was over.

posted by Future_idol10 on Sep 30, 2010 09:43:25

This movie was amazing! It speaks to you on personal level and you actually can feel wat the movie is trying to.. People everyday is going through wat Angie was going through!!! This movie was just awesome all the way awround!!! HOPE TO SEE MORE MOVIES LIKE THIS!! THE ACTORS/ACTRESSES WAS AMAZING!! "DEVLIN"WAS THE BOMB =)

posted by Twisty87 on Sep 24, 2010 11:50:01

I feel as if the movie should become more main stream.... Our kids and young adults struggle with the very same issues just told a little differently. The musical talent, as far the emotions in the songs by it's self will touch any hearts that hear them, which is greatly need. Alot of us use music as a tool of getting pass every day to day problem. Problem is when the negativity in music surface and a person is look for that answer of direction they tend to fall short behinde the lyrics. Not understanding that sometimes instead of listening to the words to speak to you, you listen to the melody to speak God's words inside of every tune.... Secondly who ever wrote this play, wrote their soul down for the world to see, hear and feel; and thats exactly what has and will cont. to happen... One writer to another I have never seen nothing yet that could try and top this!.....GodBless!

posted by Haze on Sep 17, 2010 11:09:05

OMG I love this movie. I cant watch it over && over. Good job.

posted by JAS Babyii on Sep 16, 2010 03:14:40

This Movie was wonderful. Touched me in soo many ways. Made me think about my on life. Exspecially the part that said.. "He said Even when you leave Him he never leaves you & once this Test is over, he'll give you a Marvelous Testimony!!" That's just a summary of it. But hope to see more movies from you!!

posted by MissBee on Sep 15, 2010 03:32:49

I loved the movie I understood it.It said whatever you do you can always come back home because everyone makes mistakes. Thanks for this movie.

posted by LaToya Bunch09 on Sep 11, 2010 02:00:28

wt a gr8 movie...i lav everytin abt it...

posted by Sammyvice on Sep 01, 2010 01:41:45

Awesome Movie! I haven't seen a movie this good in a long time. I loved the story line. looking forward to more movies like this.

posted by Preacher\'s Kid on Aug 23, 2010 10:01:33

posted by Preacher\'s Kid on Aug 23, 2010 10:01:30

This was a great hit home movie!

posted by sip on Jul 25, 2010 06:25:20

Latoya you know you got it, go head get yours baby. I love the movie and i love you.

posted by Lolo on Jul 06, 2010 07:05:29

I thought this was an excellent movie. It so touched my life. It just reminded me of how the Father God truly cares about His daughters. Sometimes we stray and find ourselves in her situation but God wants us to return home. Thanks for making such a great movie.

posted by The ministress on Jul 05, 2010 12:49:45

It was marvelous!!! Wow everyone should see this movie, I felt like it could have been me.

posted by Tash on Jun 17, 2010 09:34:59

i love this movie.its touching and inspirational to all who watch it. the soundtracks...what can i say?amazing!!!!

posted by anna on Jun 16, 2010 12:59:25

this moive was sooo good. i loved it , i watched it with my mom and cuzins and we all just enjoyed it. more moives like this need to be made.

posted by neequa on Jun 12, 2010 08:33:37

I really enjoyed the movie. We need more movies like that.

posted by ChefColey on Jun 11, 2010 12:40:07

I saw this movie earlier. I have 2 admit, I didn't think I was gonna like it. LeToya did a marvelous job playing the role as the daughter. I'm glad that she found her way back home. Everyone should see this movie.

posted by AriesChick318 on Jun 11, 2010 08:57:12

It was a really good movie :)

posted by Baby4you94 on Jun 09, 2010 08:08:18

movie was excellent!

posted by lilgucciladi on Jun 08, 2010 02:26:09

I just watched this movie for the first time and fell in love with it i wish there was a soundtrack to it cause now i want it

posted by God\'s Dancin Diva on Jun 08, 2010 02:07:18

love it

posted by maria on Jun 04, 2010 05:08:11

man i watched that movie like 10 times already i freakin love this movie i think its one of the best movies out right nw

posted by ..... on May 25, 2010 02:21:24

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

posted by Miss.J on May 22, 2010 08:17:55

This movie was aweseome! I loved it! The singing was amazing, but the story behind it all was the best.

posted by amazinggrace05 on May 18, 2010 09:24:03

GAHH i love the first scene when letoya luckett sung praise..*im trynna sing it at muy church as soon as possible !*this song is perfect for meh

posted by lor mama on May 11, 2010 11:21:41

This movie was great.....It made me feel good inside.!!!!! The singing was the best part. I hope people learn something cause i know i did.

posted by Lady Redd on Apr 12, 2010 11:02:38

i loved this movie .. im going threw the same thing she , except for the preaching father part .. the boyfriend part and leaving home part, yess ..

posted by DLynn-Anne on Apr 10, 2010 11:19:34

this movie was motivating it was a true entertainment but more relating to life when you stray away but you try and find your way back to GOD it shapes you better to learn from what happened in the past to become a better future.

posted by corey777 on Apr 02, 2010 10:13:08

This movies was excellent and easy to relate too. Regardless of whether you are a preacher's kid or just a child raised in church that strayed away this movie is not only encouragement but confirmation that God loves you.

posted by Freshstart0119 on Feb 26, 2010 10:09:41

i loved the this movie i learned that even the kids (friends0 in church can even have an impact on you!

posted by kidofpeace on Feb 14, 2010 04:19:57

the movie was compelling and excellent. it had a message that i dont knw but would love to find out. i would love to see the movie again

posted by Brittany on Feb 08, 2010 10:14:40

this movie was excellent. My whole family enjoy it! when is the soundtrack coming out!

posted by deeredhot on Feb 06, 2010 03:06:46