Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Comments

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Adventure, Action, Comedy

May 20, 2011

Rob Marshall

Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McShane, Stephen Graham, Astrid Berges-Frisbey, Sam Claflin, Gemma Ward, Kevin McNally, Richard Griffiths, Keith Richards, Judi Dench, Richard Thomson, Ian Mercer, Juan Carlos Vellido

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Nothing's perfect, but it's worth seeing.    Readers  5 of 5 [Rate It]

dweayne bonello this is very bad i am not fan of pirates of carribean francise and i will not see it this film becase i don't like it and the movie some scenes i dont like it and i hate johnny depp the actor and this movie i gonna give 1 star!

posted by dwayne bonello on Feb 17, 2011 07:33:59

Wow! I love Johnny. This movie is already a GroundBreaker! I can't wait.

posted by Handodo The Great on Feb 03, 2011 11:57:11

I survived through the 3rd movie ONLY because Will Turner was there! Because Bloom was absolutely terrific! The script was a MESS. They gave the cruel ending to my favorite charatcers and now they are trying to pretend that Will and Liz weren't the main characters of the original trilogy. I mean, what the heck? The same scriptwriters but different director? Someone told me that it was some conflict between the main actors and Bruckheimer and I believe it now. That's why they tried to rid of the characters that so many people love. The trailer looks cheap. And no acting lessons will ever help Cruz. Depp looks bored and boring. I'll pass on that one, Disney!

posted by Me on Jan 02, 2011 04:08:18

hello everyone I just saw the trailer of this movie is going to be aswome I can't wait for it to come, because of the dangers in the way in this movie, I mean mermaids, zombies, and Blackbeard the most fearest pirate. I just can wait for it to come. I WANT TO SEE IT KNOW. Its going to be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ASWOME. I recomended it going to be full house on the thearers but I mean very full house like when pirates of the caribbean 2 came it was full house. But I JUST CAN'T WAIT.PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 STRANGER TIDES YE JA,WHO YEEEH.

posted by Spyro (Jairo) on Dec 13, 2010 05:50:32

The film will become mega hit

posted by Elango on Nov 20, 2010 04:10:10

I want to see this movie I know blackbeard is there but I thougth Jack was getting the fountain of youth to give it to Will Turner.Ohh and by the way POTC4TFOY and SEAN stop writting because you wrote like 14 times that's enough with 5 its okay but 14 woo woo. Now I hope Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides will be cool.

posted by Spyro on Sep 13, 2010 02:37:58

I've read the novel "On Stranger Tides," and the author, Tim Powers, has confirmed that Disney paid him 3 years ago for the rights to use his novel as the basis for the script. The novel is FANTASTIC. Blackbeard, skeleton pirates, voodoo, the fountain of youth... Fantastic. And I just found out tonight that Ian McShane is playing Blackbeard. Please, God... Let them get this one right. Follow the storyline as closely as they can so the story doesn't end up as convoluted as the last two. Ian McShane as Blackbeard... Now I can die a happy man.

posted by Rebis on Aug 25, 2010 01:58:37

blackbeard is the villian sweet

posted by bball on Aug 02, 2010 08:45:01

YIPPEEE!! JACK SPARROW COME BACK AGAIN NEXT YEAR 2011 !!!!

posted by VACAVILLE on Jul 26, 2010 11:42:00

well.this one is will big lock buster and penelope cruz is perfect replacement for this one.2nd lead should go to learnado di caprio.johnny depp and caprio,it will be huge

posted by Faheem Siyal on May 20, 2010 02:51:26

I really just don't see how this will be a good movie if you are missig the 2 main chars. This will just be a movie for Johnny Depp fans. Unfortunatly :/

posted by Oh Well on May 09, 2010 02:44:35

well. it'll be so long to wait The next carribean's story :(

posted by meika on Apr 15, 2010 03:23:10

@Harryrox- Of course this will keep continuing!, thats how they make the money, which is to keep on movie after movie after movie, and never stop!.

posted by Sean on Apr 01, 2010 10:25:42

Finally another Jack Sparrow movie, though I hope this doesn't keep continuing.. Of course Jack's bound to have countless adventures after and before Elizabeth and Will came in.

posted by Harryrox on Mar 02, 2010 08:50:27

Good riddance to Keira "Anorexia" Knightly. Hopefully the female lead will have more of a figure than the male leads this time around.

posted by Bob on Feb 20, 2010 10:24:10

No. No one will play william and elizabeth and they wont return either. Their story has already been completed in third pirates of the caribbean movie!.

posted by Sean on Feb 13, 2010 11:15:32

Only thing I gotta say is... will the characters will turner and elizabeth return? As in, will the characters be played by other people???

posted by tasty_toast on Feb 11, 2010 04:23:13

omg how can keira knightly & orlando bloom not be in the 4rth movie theyre both awsome actors im gunna miss them i cant w8 till next year 2 watch strangers tide! Pirates Rock!!!!!!!!!!

posted by pirateslover on Jan 26, 2010 05:25:19

this is going to be awesome cant wait!!!!!xD pirates are the shit

posted by just awesome on Jan 14, 2010 01:06:36

FINALLY!!!!!, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides has an official full theatrical release date!!!. I can't wait believe it!. I hope they stick with that date because, i am sooooo anxious and excited to see it already in the movie theaters next year in 2011, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!=).........

posted by Sean on Jan 07, 2010 07:32:41

can someone tell me if keira knightley and orlando blooom might change there minds?

posted by pirates on Dec 07, 2009 04:02:31

das

posted by noone on Nov 29, 2009 07:54:44

I have always loved Pirate of the Caribean but the sad thing is ! besides having to wait till 2011 keira knightly wont be returning as elizibeth swan she quit, also orlando bloom wont be returning either!

posted by aqgirl4352 on Nov 28, 2009 09:08:19

cant wait till comes out!!

posted by hi bob on Nov 10, 2009 03:43:14

I think pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides might be coming out in 21 months from now, on July 8th, 2011 Friday!.

posted by POTC:OST on Oct 21, 2009 01:46:14

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Is Officially Coming To Movie Theaters On July 8th, 2011 Friday.

posted by POTC:OST on Oct 20, 2009 08:38:14

I just found out on on some website that suggests that the pirates on the bad side, against jack and his crew, are "zombie pirates", i wonder how disney is going to pull that off?!, with out getting sued for making it too scary for kids, considering disney is a kid friendly movie stduio!. I also read somewhere on the internet, that the main bad pirate who that against jack and his crew, who that is on the same ship with zombie pirates is a possibly a zombie pirate version of the famous pirates blackbeard!.

posted by Sean on Sep 27, 2009 05:17:52

hei keira

posted by isis on Sep 24, 2009 11:56:39

I can't believe it that pirates of the caribbea: on stranger tides is not going to be released to movie theaters until 2011, thats just complete torture to me. I hope that once they start filming this movie in april 2010, because if they don't, then alot of pirates of the caribbean movie fans will be disappionted about that, big time and i'm sure jerry bruckheimer and walt disney pictuures do not want to to ever happen.

posted by The Biggest Pirates on Sep 12, 2009 06:43:04

Nope!, it is coming out in mid-2011.

posted by samsung fanatic on Sep 05, 2009 11:31:45

it comes out in 2011? i thought it came out this year or next year :/

posted by cbrown on Sep 01, 2009 02:37:31

Why is it that jerry bruckheimer and walt disney pictures and rob marshall can't start sooner on filming for pirates of the caribbean 4, than having to wait to start filming it in april 2010, for a theatrical release to theaters in may 2011?.

posted by PIRATES OF THE CARIB on Aug 25, 2009 03:04:30

this is the best movie ull ever see

posted by looodle on Aug 06, 2009 02:16:55

Rob Marshall, might be directing pirates of the caribbean 4. That is the very latest with pirates of the caribbean 4's developement, and its expected now to be released in 2011, is the other recent new announcement here on the internet on multiple movie websites by now!.

posted by POTC4TFOY on Jul 31, 2009 04:55:28

i found out that rob marshell might the one to direct pirates of the caribbean 4 !. Thats good news, because at least its not the director from a sound of thunder or speed racer!, right?!.

posted by POTC4TFOY on Jul 31, 2009 02:32:35

This movis trailers will be by septemrber 2010 and march 2011. IT coming to theaters in may 2011, and then will come to dvd and blu ray disc by december 2011.

posted by POTC42011 on Jul 25, 2009 12:02:28

Apperently this movie is coming out in 2011 instead of 2012, because jerry bruckheimer wants released by 2012, but walt disney pictures wants it released by 2011, and walt disney pictures actually has more power to get a movie released at any time then jeery bruckheimer does, so theres a very very high chance that it actually will be released in to movie theaters by 2011 !.

posted by Sean on Jun 30, 2009 12:48:48

omg i cant believe ur bring out the new pirates 4 i luv them all

posted by jack sparrow on Jun 27, 2009 06:09:21

WE DONT WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE WITH OUT JONNY

posted by UZMAN on Jun 14, 2009 01:35:01

omg omg omg omg omg i cant wait. this is gonna be great. johnny depp is so awesome and hot. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

posted by thntpotc@live.com on Jun 13, 2009 12:15:04

I can't wait I love pirates of the caribbean they are the best movies ever

posted by someone on May 02, 2009 07:04:07

Dear Jonny Depp. Did you get my pictures? I want to be in the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean 4". I love you and want you to know I would choose you as my father if I didn't have one. I wish you would marry Keira Knightley. Could you pick me up in your limo because I want to be a part of your acting crew. Bye

posted by jc on May 01, 2009 11:26:24

What the hell is taking jerry bruckheimer so long to find a new director for pirates of the caribbean 4?. He needs to find one already, so that when the script for pirates 4 is finished being written, they can start right away with hiring the actors and actresses again, and build sets and find filming locations already, so that they don't have to do it in 2010 or 2011, while they are filming it, before they release pirates of the caribbean 4 in late spring 2012/ early summer 2012.

posted by P.O.T.C.4 2012 on Apr 13, 2009 05:57:22

I feel the exact same way you do claire!!!. I am dieing to see it to already!.

posted by Sean on Mar 30, 2009 09:19:02

OOOOO I want to be in this movie SOOOO VERY BAD

posted by Claire Tyler on Mar 27, 2009 11:10:44

When will the next pirates of the caribbean 4 movie update be released on to all movie websites all over then internet?. I am desperately wanting to know the answer to that one question, that i seriously wish i already knew the answer to already!. Also, what will the next update be about for pirates 4?.

posted by Pirates4 on Mar 21, 2009 09:46:53

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 is going to come out on May 25th, 2012 Friday to movie theaters!.

posted by Sean on Mar 13, 2009 07:15:52

Lets hope they don't screw up the series like Shrek did.

posted by Srry2burstURbubble on Mar 09, 2009 10:03:20

deadly

posted by dead on Mar 03, 2009 05:58:23

I want very much to see "Pirates of the Caribbean 4: The Fountain of Youth"!!!It is my favorite movie... I hope.....

posted by Jack on Feb 02, 2009 06:45:31

I heard that Kiera Knightley doesn't want to be in the 4th pirates of the carribean movie but she keeps hinting that she is changing her mind about that. I also heard that Russell Brand will be playing Jack's brother and that Zac Effron will be in it. I don't like Zac Effron

posted by S.K. on Feb 01, 2009 05:25:15

I bet the characters will have to look older with Will Turner's son

posted by Timothy on Jan 22, 2009 08:32:58

2010..will be pirates...4

posted by defg on Jan 20, 2009 05:55:27

I CANT WAIT ANY MORE I WANNA KNOW NOW WHEN DOES IT COME OUT SO I CAN GO SEE IT

posted by RYAN on Jan 17, 2009 09:00:13

this is going to be very good and i hope it is as good as number 3

posted by zo on Jan 14, 2009 10:20:51

I heard they r reducing the budget.So there will be very few special effects.

posted by shailesh on Jan 11, 2009 06:19:33

i'm happy, but no will and elizabeth? why? why? why? i don't know, i will like this movie or not... surprising us

posted by Kalya on Jan 04, 2009 08:24:03

idk about this 1. will and elizabeth arent in it because orlando(omg sooo hot) and keira didnt want to film another one, and the y were the entire focus or starting point of the story. there is no pirates of the caribbean without them. im sure this movie will be good, just not enough.

posted by megsi on Jan 03, 2009 11:42:54

i hope they will have in the movie will and elizabeth

posted by hottie on Jan 03, 2009 10:59:01

i cant wait! the spinoff is ok cuz jack and barbossa r my favorite characters. i still wish they woud include will and elizabeth.

posted by me on Jan 02, 2009 10:33:10

Oh my! It's gonna be superb!!! I herd that there won't be Will Turner in the new part but I recon it's just imposible))) By the way, if you're a real POTC fan e-mail me natalo134@mail.ru

posted by F***k my brains on Jan 01, 2009 12:06:28

u sad pricks get a life

posted by sad cunt on Jan 01, 2009 04:23:21

what!? that cant happen! they are like my favorite people on the show! thats kinnda really dissapointing to me. sorry

posted by NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! on Jan 01, 2009 03:25:21

Russsell brand is gonna be in it apparently , god he is fit !

posted by Rhiazamataz on Dec 30, 2008 11:40:15

So it really is going to come ot on 2011. I don;t want to wait that long!!! I hope it will b good! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by awesomeness! on Dec 04, 2008 03:11:19

pirates 4 is gonna be the best pirates yet!!!!!!!!!!!yea

posted by moose96 on Nov 30, 2008 04:43:22

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by YAY_4_SPARROW on Nov 28, 2008 04:54:17

i love the movies iand i love to be in them

posted by pirates of the carib on Nov 16, 2008 02:36:16

Yeah!, making movies is a big and long prosses!!!.

posted by sean/potc4tfoy on Nov 15, 2008 05:09:39

I cant wait! I love these movies.... Way to long to make though =/

posted by Kandyrose629 on Nov 15, 2008 03:26:21

YEAH CHRIS!, IT IS FAR AWAY FROM THEATRICAL RELEASE!, BUT AT LEAST IT'S STILL GONNA HAPPEN!.

posted by POTC4TFOY/\"SEAN\"/ on Nov 08, 2008 02:00:29

Augh. So far away. D:

posted by Chris on Nov 07, 2008 02:59:49

APPERENTLY PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4'S THEATRICAL YEAR OF RELEASE HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM 2011 TO 2012 !. SO BE READY FOR A MAY, JUNE, JULY, OR AUGUST 2012 THEATRICAL RELEASE OF PIRATES 4 !!!=).

posted by POTC4TFOY \"SEAN\" on Nov 05, 2008 01:11:44

I wish the movie comes out sooner than 2011. Johnny Depp is sweet, charming, handsom, and great as Jack Sparrow, Captain Jack Sparrow. savvy?

posted by natlie on Nov 03, 2008 03:31:59

I'm glad that they chose to do another Pirates movie

posted by cdog on Oct 30, 2008 10:15:29

sorry!, i ment to say may 20th there at the beginning of my comment i just left before this one here!. Sorry!=( =/.

posted by potc4tfoy on Oct 15, 2008 03:52:47

This website and many other movie websites have actually been given the wronge release date for pirates 4 !, it's not coming out on may 29th, 2011 friday!, it's really coming out on memorial day weekend "friday", on may 27th, 2011 friday!=). I mean come on!, how anybody not realize what the only theatrical release date for pirates 4 be?!?!. I mean come on now people!=/.It's very obviouse already!.

posted by potc4tfoy on Oct 15, 2008 03:50:50

Does any1 no bou't a site it counts down da days until the movie is released i think its a JD site. wood really like 2 no, thanx

posted by !JOK! on Oct 14, 2008 04:38:48

I can not wait til this comes out. but you have to have Keira and Orlando it's just not Pirates of the Caribbean without all 3 of them

posted by Mr Stench on Oct 14, 2008 04:31:34

if its truh, i am very happy, if not, it sucks

posted by all on Oct 14, 2008 02:22:49

All you people who are posting the release date, the title, and other information about POTC4 are nuts! There has been exactly one piece of information released by Disney concerning the film and that is that Johnny Depp is back as Jack Sparrow. Nothing else has been confirmed by anyone connected with the film, be it Disney, Johnny or Jerry. How about sticking to the facts?

posted by Cotton\'s Parrot on Oct 13, 2008 04:35:31

If someone got the info to Gore or someone else who made PotC 4 please mail me. Its Keeevin__@hot... m without space.Thanks :)

posted by Gore! on Oct 12, 2008 11:09:54

Well hurray! PotC 4 is coming out. Goody. But I wonder if they shouldn't take back William and Elizabeth Turner to. There are alot more stories that can be told about them to I think. But I may open a offical PotC website if I get promision from Gore or anyone else.

posted by Gore! on Oct 12, 2008 11:06:36

I Love Johnny Depp and I can't wait till Pirates Of The Caribbean 4:The Fountain Of Youth

posted by JDlover on Oct 11, 2008 03:02:13

Ok man chillax a bit-we all desperately want to see this movie, but jesus its 950 days away! your gonna wear your hands out lol!!

posted by ItsAllGood on Oct 08, 2008 08:24:09

No!, that's totally o.k.!, i can definately stand it!!!. Believe me!=), I'm a pirates of the caribbean "obsessive" fan!,and yes i can admit it!=), so if you think i wont be able to stand it!, well think again!=)........

posted by Sean on Oct 08, 2008 01:15:23

954 days left to go until the big day for pirates 4 on may 20th, 2011 friday!=). I can't wait to see it finally in 3 years, soon to be 2 years from now!!!=)

posted by Sean on Oct 07, 2008 02:13:56

956 days until the big day for pirates 4 on may 20th, 2011 friday!=). I can't wait!=). I bet alot of people will be packing into the theaters for this movie on its opening month of its theatrical release!!!=).

posted by Sean on Oct 05, 2008 10:39:26

957 days left to go until pirates 4 on may 20th, 2011 friday!. And keep an eye out for the soundtrack to pirates 4 on the tuesday of the week that it comes to theaters and keep an eye out for the movie trailer and clips and tv spots in march 2011, which is when those'll come out as well!!!=).

posted by Sean on Oct 04, 2008 10:16:21

958 days until pirates of the caribbean 4, that is coming out on may 20th, 2011 friday!. I can't wait to see it finaly on that day!. pirates 4 will start filming in 2009 and then will probably finish filming in early 2011 and then will be released on it theatrical release date!. It'll probably be release released on to dvd and blu ray disc on december 6th, 2011 tuesday!!!=).

posted by Sean on Oct 03, 2008 10:59:17

960 days to go until pirates 4 on may 20th,2011 friday, for october 1st, 2008 wednesday!=).

posted by sean on Sep 30, 2008 08:35:49

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS?, SUCH AS, WHOS DIRECTING THIS MOVIE?, WHOS GOING TO BE THE SCREENWRITER?, WHAT'S THE MPAA RATING?, WHEN WILL THE OFFICIAL SITE BE LAUNCHED?, WHENS THE REVIEW COMING OUT?, WHENS THE DVD COMING OUT?, WHENS THE MOVIE POSTERS COMING OUT?, WHEN THE MOVIE IMAGES COMING OUT?, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHEN THE MOVIE TRAILER COMING OUT?.

posted by SEAN on Sep 28, 2008 11:46:25

TOMORROW ON SEPT 29TH, 2008 MONDAY, IT'LL BE 962 DAYS UNTIL PIRATES 4 COMING TO THEATERS ON MAY 20TH, 2011 FRIDAY!=).

posted by SEAN on Sep 28, 2008 09:09:06

963 DAYS UNTIL PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4'S THEATRICAL RELEASE ON MAY 20TH,2011 FRIDAY.

posted by sean on Sep 27, 2008 11:02:07

964 days until pirates 4 on may 20th, 2011 friday!=)...

posted by sean on Sep 27, 2008 04:17:06

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4:THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH WILL OFFICIALLY COME TO MOVIE THEATERS ON MAY 20TH, 2011 FRIDAY!=).

posted by sean on Sep 26, 2008 09:38:44

IT'S NOW BEEN CONFIRMED THAT JOHNNY DEPP IS INDEED GONNA RETURN AS CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW WITH GEOFFREY RUSH RETURNING AS CAPTAIN BARBOSSA GOING ON A SEARCH FOR THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH!.SINCE IT'S GONNA BE RELEASED IN MAY 2011, IT'LL MOSTLY HAVE A THEATRICAL RELEASE DATE ON EITHER MAY 20TH, 2011 FRIAY OR MAY 27TH, 2011 FRIDAY.

posted by POTC4TFOY on Sep 24, 2008 11:41:39

It comes out on one of those two theatrical release date i just previously mentioned!!!=).Is that what you were asking about???.

posted by POTC4TFOY on Sep 10, 2008 08:10:32

SOOOOOOOO WHEN DOES IT COME OUT?

posted by noname on Sep 10, 2008 04:01:54

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 WILL BE COMING TO THEATERS ON EITHER MAY 20TH, 2011 FRIDAY OR MAY 27TH, 2011 FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!=)........

posted by POTC4TFOY on Sep 08, 2008 00:00:00

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, WHO THATARE READING THESE POSTS ON HERE, THE PRODUCTION AND FILMING FOR IRON MAN 2 HAS STARTED!, AND IT COMES OUT IN 2010, SO THAT MEANS THAT THE FILMING AND PRODUCTION FOR PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4 WILL START IN 2009, WHICH IS TWO YEARS BEFORE IT'S THEATRICAL RELEASE TO THEATERS IN MAY 2011 !. IT'LL THEN BE RELEASED TO DVD AND BLU RAY DISC IN DECEMBER 2011 !=).

posted by POTC4TFOY on Aug 22, 2008 00:00:00

Actually!, it's going to come to the movie theaters in may 2011 !. That's basically already been kinda confirmed!, all that has to be done now when it comes to involving the theatrical release date, is that the day in that month and year has to decided on now!. Also!, of course whos starring in it, and the storyline and the music and locations and visual and special effects too!, And everything else that involves making this movie!. But!, don't be to, excited just yet!, because it wont out until the month and year i've mentioned and they will start to film the movie by 2009!, and that i'm 100% percent sure about too, because that i remember reading about, somewhere here on the internet!=). O!, and also!, expect this to either be an all jack sparrow movie where he is on his own!, going on search for the fountain of youth in florida!, or also possibly except to see captain barbossa returning too, with both johnny depp and geoffrey rush returning too, but!, no one else will from the first three movies!=/, but thats fare enough, since there definately will be pirates of the caribbean 4 anyways!, right?, that's how i see it basically!=).

posted by potc4tfoy on Aug 14, 2008 00:00:00

I love pirates of the caribbean! I can't live without another movie! I heard many different dates between 2009-2012! I really hope it is 2009 because I love love love pirates of the caribbean. They are deffinatly going to be going for the fountain of youth. I love johnny depp(i have a poster of him) and I love Orlando Bloom!! Kiera Knightly you are a outstanding actor You Rock!

posted by Ilovejohnnydepp on Aug 13, 2008 00:00:00

It was fabby

posted by Mamma Mia on Jul 26, 2008 00:00:00

This movie is gonna rock the summer box office in summer 2011, and beat all of the other summer movies at that time, out of the box office like theres no tomorrow!.

posted by potc4tfoy on Jun 28, 2008 00:00:00

This movie will be in the theaters by, may, june, july, or august of 2011 and then come to blu ray disc and dvd in either november,or decomber of 2011, or january 2012 or february 2012 !. And that i promise you, WILL BE THE CASE OF THIS MOVIE ONCE IT'S RELEASED!. It'll only be starring johnny depp and geoffrey rush and some several new comers too!. The title of the movie is pretty much understandable of what the movie is about you now,PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 4:THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.

posted by potc4tfoy on Jun 28, 2008 00:00:00

This movie will be released to the theaters in may 2011 !, and the full title will be pirates of the caribbean: the fountain of youth. Then will be released on to blu ray disc in december 2011 !=). It'll be starring johnny depp and geoffrey rush!, and they'll be going on a search for the fountain of youth and and atlantis and using flying fortress ships and will meat up with new comers in the movie which be a famous actor or actress playing a new villian!=).

posted by potc4tfoy on Jun 28, 2008 00:00:00