Peter and the Starcatchers Comments

Peter and the Starcatchers

Animation, Fantasy

TBA 2014

Gary Ross

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  N/A    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

This is a great book i can't wiat 'till the movie

posted by me on Nov 09, 2012 05:33:21

Molly and Peter are TWELVE. (I always imagine them as a little older, but whatever.) It says in Secret of Rundoon that twelve years ago, four days before Molly was born, Mr. and Mrs. Pan went missing and their INFANT son, Peter, was put to St. Norbert's. SO THEY ARE TWELVE. If they are eight, it will ruin the whole thing. THEY KISS IN THE THIRD BOOK!!! Eight-year-olds don't have chemistry like Peter and Molly do!! Or Molly and George!! Eight is WAY to young for the romancy part!!!! Oh my gosh....I will rage for days..... TWELVE IS THE MINIMUM AGE. If they want to make them thirteen or fourteen, I'll be fine. JUST DO NOT MAKE HIM YOUNGER. THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE CUTE LITTLE KID CRUSHES ON EACH OTHER. (And by the way, I'd super duper duper duper duper love to be Molly....because I love love love her... :DDD

posted by An Enraged Ginger on Aug 12, 2012 12:26:15

....an animated display of that accursed boy's past? It may be just a trick...it BETTER be accurate....trying to throw me off his trail, eh, Barry and Pearson? We shall see, we shall see....

posted by Lord Ombra on Aug 04, 2012 07:47:42

i cant wait for this movie!!!!!!

posted by Katlynn on Feb 07, 2012 08:53:37

OMG!!! I LOVED PETER AND THE STARCATCHERS SERIES! AND I AM SO HAPPY THEY ARE MAKING IT INTO A MOVIE! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!

posted by peterpanfan11 on Feb 05, 2012 02:54:47

best book i have ever read!

posted by Abbey Allred on Dec 03, 2011 03:12:27

This is my FAV BOOK EVER!!!! I'm so excited for the movie! A little disappointed that it's animated though. and that Peter will be 8 when he is supposed to be 14. :((((

posted by nikki on Jul 25, 2011 11:45:29

i TOTALLY agree with "blah" and "Peter Pan"! u guys r so right!

posted by eva on Mar 15, 2011 09:57:17

1# bella thorne should not play molly! sorry jayjay i have to disagree with you but love the name. 2#they should pick an unknown person for the part of molly.

posted by jayciboom on Mar 08, 2011 11:55:43

I think you would be great as me, foopface!

posted by Molly Aster on Feb 05, 2011 04:01:56

omg, i'd be an awesome Molly!!!! I've read the books and i've done 4 plays!!!!!!! What do you think of me being Molly, Molly???

posted by foopface on Feb 05, 2011 03:59:15

OMG! I can't wait until the movie comes out! It has to be amazing!

posted by Vinnie on Jan 29, 2011 08:30:22

Yeah, the books are soooo great! and it would totally ruin it if Peter was only 8, he sould be 12 or 13.

posted by Me on Jan 27, 2011 09:02:31

they're going to ruin the hole story with Peter being 8! Though if you've read the books he's only about 9. Thought it's still stupid. I also hope that that they stick with just putting tink at the end.

posted by darling on Jan 24, 2011 04:21:25

i am so extatic for this book. if thay make peter 8 that wil be rally grosse because i'm not the only teenage girl who has a crush on peter. it makes me so mad that they are animating it. Peter deserves to be at least real life.

posted by Mel on Jan 24, 2011 04:15:58

I can't wait to see this movie!! I can't wait see myself!!!!

posted by Molly Aster on Jan 09, 2011 07:40:54

bella thorne would make such a great molly! she should so get the part!

posted by jayjay on Nov 08, 2010 12:02:20

i would make a great peter loved the books and would love to have a go at playing

posted by Colten Brown on Nov 08, 2010 08:35:54

I would desperately LOVE the part of Molly Aster. I am the perfect age, perfect fan, perfect acting skills, but I love the books so much, and the director will probably cast a celebrity instead of me :( I cry at that thought. Please root for me!

posted by Faith and Hope on Aug 30, 2010 08:41:05

PS: I am NOT 8 years old! I am 13 so you all know. And I'll never age a day beyond.

posted by Peter Pan on Aug 30, 2010 08:36:54

YOU IDGITS HAD BETTER NOT MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THAT CURSED BOY! I MUST USE THE TIME TO DESTROY ALL OF THEM! WHY AM I SURROUNDED BY CLAM HEADED SEAGULL BRAINED KELP SACKS!?

posted by Cap\'n Hook on Aug 27, 2010 09:40:40

And as you have guessed, Molly aster would be very unhappy, she is my best friend and this movie is not going to work without a proper hand writing the script. I don't wan't a joke of a cast either.

posted by Peter Pan on Aug 27, 2010 09:37:27

And of course, I agree with "blah" you are so right! I am not a boy to be made a joke of.

posted by Peter pan on Aug 27, 2010 09:33:25

Hallo there, mates. I am the real Peter and this movie should NOT be made. Disney will only ruin the fun and adventure I so enjoy. Do me a favour, leave Neverland alone.

posted by Peter Pan on Aug 27, 2010 09:31:41

This movie is in high offense to me and my life. The book is so much accurate, the trailer is a tragety tale. I am displeased.

posted by Peter pan on Aug 27, 2010 09:29:08

I lllooooovvvveeee the books but they should make peter 11!!!!!!!!!! He is not 8. Now they're just going to make a joke of the seiries just like percy jackson. It should be real life!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by blah on Aug 25, 2010 06:36:20

i cant belive it peter 8?? that stinks!! i dont want in animated i want to play molly.

posted by peter fan #1 on Aug 23, 2010 05:15:27

SOMEBODY LISTEN AND DONT MAKE PETER 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by pmg on Jul 13, 2010 07:27:00

posted by mafatu on May 31, 2010 07:38:38

guess what. it's going to be 3-D.

posted by jayciboom on Apr 14, 2010 03:17:13

Oh my god, I can't believe they would make Peter 8!! That ruins the story! What are they thinking? They're always changing books when they make them into movies. I HATE that!! Especially when the movie turns out horribly. I personally think The Tale of Despereaux should NOT have been animated. The story loses what it's about in a way. I hope they don't animate Peter. THAT WOULD STINK!!!

posted by musicweaver on Mar 17, 2010 06:35:57

i can't believe they're making peter 8! what is up with that?they just ruined a little of the movie all ready by making peter 8.

posted by peter4rox on Feb 14, 2010 06:02:19

why does it say 2007? that was three years ago.

posted by alicedarling on Feb 14, 2010 04:21:26

so i heard that pixar made a contract and that for sure there will be a movie

posted by jayciboom on Jan 23, 2010 01:16:43

y is peter 8 he like 12 in the book!

posted by luvlife on Jan 22, 2010 03:36:02

I cant wait for the movie either. And seroiusly, what's with Peter being 8? I also hape they'll amke all four books into live-action movies.

posted by kksswweemm on Jan 20, 2010 10:28:30

I want to no wen the movie comes out omg its gonna be great (crossin the fingers!!!!)

posted by xliveloveswim6x on Jan 10, 2010 04:59:45

how could they make peter 8!!!!!!!! in the books he is a least 12 or 13 wat is up with that. I hope they dont make it different then the book though that just ruins it. i hope they make the other books movies too!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by xliveloveswim6x on Jan 10, 2010 04:57:56

i hate it when they make the movie way different from the book. i hope it's not going to be like that with this movie. they would ruin every thing!My best friend's brother would be perfect for Peter if he was a little older.i don't think he would want to do it though.

posted by jayciboom on Nov 26, 2009 06:23:41

when is the movie going to come out?!?!?!?!?!

posted by jayciboom on Nov 26, 2009 06:17:56

are they going to make Peter and the Shadow Thieves a movie too?

posted by jayciboom on Nov 26, 2009 06:16:02

i would prefer it be live action too.

posted by jayciboom on Nov 26, 2009 06:14:38

i can"t believe they are going to make peter 8.for ever thing he does, i would say he should be 12 or 13

posted by jayciboom on Nov 26, 2009 06:12:54

i loved all 4 books. they were all really AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by jayciboom on Nov 26, 2009 06:10:13

i love ALL 4 of the books i just hope that the move is as good as them! :D

posted by <3 Peter on Nov 22, 2009 04:27:17

Well, since I haven't seen the movie, I can't rate it. but I rate 5 stars on the book. It was SO SOSOSOSOSOSOO good!!!!! I hope the movie is good, or else I will be REALLY disapointed.

posted by Sharp on Nov 19, 2009 05:51:43

if they dont make it animated i would b soooo happy!!! i hav a friend who luvs these books sooooooo much she would b a great 4 the role of Molly, she luvs acting!!!!!

posted by luvs to read on Nov 17, 2009 09:25:02

I LUV THESE BOOKS SOOOOOO MUCH U HAV NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LUV THEM!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT 4 THE MOVIE ITS GOIN 2 B AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

posted by alli on Nov 17, 2009 08:50:10

i heard it will be animated. i'd prefer live action, but will settle for this instead

posted by bionic wolf on Nov 02, 2009 05:04:33

Yes. They r DEF. making a movie. I heard that they already r making good timeing on the animation. I LOVE THOSE BOOKS!!!! U serously don't get how much I luv em!! The only problem, is that they r making Peter 8, not 12 or 13. Sometimes, movies can ruin things, so I pray this is not one of those things.

posted by Brooke on Oct 18, 2009 09:34:44

tWXHCH Excellent site. It was pleasant to me.

posted by adipex online purcha on Aug 02, 2009 08:11:40

oh, one more thing, if anyone knows that they are making a movie please tell me, i will be checking this site, so if you do please post "yes they are making the movie" here.

posted by shell bell on Jul 27, 2009 10:13:39

I loved the first three books and I'm sooooo excited for Peter and the Sword of Mercy and the movie (if it is made).

posted by shell bell on Jul 27, 2009 10:10:27

mzEA3i

posted by Rycwudmf on Jul 16, 2009 08:34:52

I love all 3 books and am very excited for the movie, if the movie is made right.

posted by carry on Jun 20, 2009 11:10:38

2 words, Incredibly Great Book, okay 3, I just hope the movie's as good or better.

posted by on Jul 25, 2006 00:00:00