Home > Movie > P > Passengers > Comments

Passengers Comments

Passengers

Drama, Thriller

October 24, 2008 (Limited)

Rodrigo Garcia

Anne Hathaway, Patrick Wilson, Clea DuVall, Dianne Wiest, David Morse, William B. Davis, Chelah Horsdal, Ryan Robbins, Brad Turner

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Not quite bad, but it's not recommended either.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

I thought the movie dragged and Wilson's character was stalker-like creepy. But the final ten minutes and Anne H's very moving catharsis redeemed the the movie. Some of Ed Shearmur's music was excellent, especially the piano solo played over the closing redits.

posted by DennisVta on Aug 24, 2010 11:47:09

We thought the ending sound track was the highlight of the movie. What was the name of it? Actually, we recorded it. We skipped the dull and unnecessary portions, and there were a number or those. More time could have been given to introducing us to the "living characters" before "boring us to death at times with the dead ones!" The primary characters might as well had been dead as they went through their roles almost "e-motion-less!" We survived the crash and the movie, but thought the plot was very clever and the music excellent. Thanks, Mike and Connie Harrisons

posted by Passengers by Mike a on Jul 05, 2010 05:37:42

This movie was the best I have seen in a very long time. I was so very moved. I was sobbing at the end. I am not sure if it was because of the fact that the characters were never really able to love each other in real life, or why. I was touched! Realy..!!!

posted by Deependra singh parm on Jan 14, 2010 06:08:19

posted by anothergirl216 on Nov 21, 2009 03:27:26

I loved the soundtracks! but the idea is so used, i kind of figured the film idea from the first half!

posted by Maher Jilani on Sep 23, 2009 09:46:30

Wonderful movie ..... close to home for us !

posted by Charl on Aug 21, 2009 08:34:33

Its an interesting Movie. Very touching.

posted by Matsoso on Jul 25, 2009 06:26:35

i dont think u can call it a thriller...its more of a drama..especially if u become one with the pain that can be caused by human neglation..and unfortunately we have 2 recent incidents...so who can help crying at the end of the movie?I couldn't...very moving..

posted by anna on Jul 06, 2009 03:28:00

i liked the movie passenger it touches the heart

posted by passengers 2008 on Apr 24, 2009 12:13:26

This movie touches you somehow, I think ( at least like to ) one of the year best movies. that is beacause of the plot, performance of Anne and Patrick, music and picture

posted by amaga on Dec 28, 2008 03:01:44