Home > Movie > P > Paranormal Activity > Comments

Paranormal Activity Comments

Paranormal Activity

Horror

September 25, 2009 (Limited)

R

Oren Peli

Katie Featherston, Micah Sloat, Mark Friedrichs, Amber Armstrong, Ashley Palmer

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Go! Watch this movie. You'll regret if not seeing it.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

This movie was tooo scary.....I wonder how some people dint like it.... I still cant sleep in peace.....

posted by Leena, Dominic on Jan 22, 2010 04:04:13

This movie sucked I wouldnt pay people to watch it did nothing for me. A group of us watched it and we all beleive in the Paranormal But this just didnt get it for us.

posted by love horror on Jan 11, 2010 12:01:47

i watched this film with my friend liam, it was allright to start off with but then it got scarier and more jumpy as it went along at the end when you hear screaming and then it stops and the girl throws the guy at the camera i started crying and couldnt watch anymore. the film was brilliant but i think it is mentally disturbing and for about 1-2 weeks you cant forget about it SLEEP WIT THE LIGHT ON grace lea

posted by bluewater on Jan 04, 2010 09:20:32

posted by bluewater on Jan 04, 2010 09:20:31

it was the best scary movie i ever saw exept candyman

posted by funnygirl on Nov 15, 2009 08:24:31

who knows what the last soundtracks´name is?

posted by seba on Nov 09, 2009 03:45:54

i hate this movie now i cant sleep at night help me please

posted by cindynyc on Oct 28, 2009 06:00:33

it was a piece of crap.I wouldnt recommend nO one to watch it. its unrealistic.dont spend your money folks

posted by phillygurl1635 on Oct 25, 2009 01:59:50

I think this movie is the best of ALL time, i strongly believe in "the paranormal" this movie was awesome! I will talk about this movie for a really long time.

posted by glenda on Oct 24, 2009 05:00:55

It created incredible anticipation, and seemed to be getting better as it moved along, but was unfortunately let down by a "lame" plot twist and bad ending. Still somewhat entertaining though.

posted by pistolabus on Oct 04, 2009 06:56:01