Home > Movie > N > Never Back Down > Comments

Never Back Down Comments

Never Back Down

Action

March 14, 2008

Jeff Wadlow

Sean Faris, Djimon Hounsou, Cam Gigandet, Amber Heard, Evan Peters, Wyatt Smith, Steven Crowley

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Not quite bad, but it's not recommended either.    Readers  5 of 5 [Rate It]

HEY ME AGEAN LOVEN SEAN FARIS AND CANT WAIT TO SEE IF THERE WILL BE A NEVER BACK DOWN 2 HOPE THERE IS GOT THE FIRST "NEVER BACK DOWN" AND WACH IT EVERY NIGHT AND JUST LOVE SEAN FARIS AND I GOT LOVE AT FIRST SITE AND IM GONNA MEET HIM ONE DAY AND HOPEFULLY FALL IN LOVE!!!!!!!!! BTW LOVE U SEAN -LAUREN

posted by lauren pruett on Oct 13, 2010 08:59:48

hey i am shawn's #1 fan or sean faris's #1 fan any way i love u sean and fell in love with u in "sleepover" but when i seen u in "never back down" i was head over heels i love u sean do wat u do be beautifful love ya:p -lauren

posted by lauren pruett on Oct 13, 2010 08:54:21

Best movie of all time I love this movie ive seen it so many times now. The music is the best and it makes you want to go do something and I recommend it to anyone!

posted by Kyle N on May 24, 2010 09:22:06

The put Ryans' name as, "Ryan McDonald" in the MovieStory section??...

posted by Mr. NoName on Mar 31, 2010 01:40:07

This movie is AWESOME!! I can keep watching it over and over! I love this movie so much i dont have it on DVD so i go watch it on YouTube. Jus got down watching the whole thing right now actually... I like how they choose the right exact music for every scene. I wanna go out and save money so that i can buy a meory card for my PSP and download it!! "Never Back Down"

posted by Mr. NoName on Mar 31, 2010 01:35:39

gud and xcelent movie.any1 know the song dat is played when jake movs to florida

posted by cash on Mar 12, 2010 08:05:06

It's not that great people. It's basically a rip off of the karate kid.

posted by staminga1 on Feb 22, 2010 05:56:13

make a sequel it would be good.people make shitty sequels all the time,it wouldn't be hard to make a good part2.

posted by jthorne on Jan 12, 2010 12:32:24

I LOVED THIS MOVIEE!! they have an amazing soundtrack and i couldnt stop watching it, and i have fighting movies. But this one drew me in

posted by Kristen on Nov 15, 2009 01:56:46

is there another never back down 2 coming out??????:]

posted by bannana201 on Oct 17, 2009 03:16:09

i am watching it now and have seen it over a milliuon timess! but i love this movie! i would recommend it to any of my friends. but how do i find the soundtrack?

posted by shelby on Oct 14, 2009 11:21:12

i like this movie and all but the acting was horrible. Like the scene where jake was with baja in his room wrestling, idk why i just thot that the acting sucked. And if you look at the storyline it was stupid. Max was good and so was the trainer guy... forget his name... random but and idk why but i think Max could be a great Joker if Batman ever did anothr movie with the Joker. He has a crazy side and he can be funny and he is a pretty good actor. I know that was random but i think that could happen hahah

posted by dan on Jul 20, 2009 11:53:30

bQZ50z

posted by Kpdwqtyo on Jul 15, 2009 03:06:31

Does anyone know how I could contact amber heard aka Baja miller?

posted by Taylor on Jun 09, 2009 12:09:33

there should've been more info about the dad in the movie to make it more emotional. other than that, I loved it! and is there a soundtrack, or can you post exactly what songs are featured in the movie?

posted by mimi on May 25, 2009 10:06:09

THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!! A++++++++++++++++

posted by college beast on Apr 21, 2009 03:56:34

I Loved This movie becouse I Wont TO fight like that

posted by sspeedy Gonzalez on Apr 06, 2009 05:06:50

its a song by Gym Class heroes called It's ok, but just this once

posted by yahhhboiii on Mar 12, 2009 06:01:22

Does anyone know the name of the song thats at the very beginning of the movie?

posted by Nate Doggg on Mar 06, 2009 11:45:36

this film is the best of the world because i want have a girlfriend like this

posted by w on Mar 03, 2009 03:09:36

great movie...got to have Never Back Down 2

posted by Ethan on Mar 02, 2009 05:54:11

Love this movie.

posted by ryan on Feb 03, 2009 09:25:19

This is the best film i hate ever seen. I want a never back down 2!!! And where Can i buy a soundtrack cd?

posted by Rick on Jan 06, 2009 01:06:12

posted by Rick on Jan 06, 2009 01:05:46

the best movie ever it is so good showing a boy that follows wif his heart n leads wif his fist resebmles me

posted by never back down on Nov 28, 2008 03:27:35

I love all the soundtrack of that movie, but special for my chemical romance and disturbed! So cooL

posted by Margaret on Nov 22, 2008 10:32:06

yo sean i think your movie never back down is sick i think its the best boxing movie ever and you really know how to fight your movie tought me some sick moves. the coolest part is when u kicked Cam's ass in the end u showed him.

posted by Vivek SureshKumar on Nov 07, 2008 09:38:33

Does anyone know if the movie came out or not? If not, when will it come out?

posted by Kaze on Nov 02, 2008 05:21:00

Is there going to be a soundtrack? If so when will it come out or has it?

posted by Douglas on Oct 27, 2008 04:25:56

ohhh does any one know what song played when jake went to the party??????

posted by jim on Sep 12, 2008 08:27:15

Wats the song when jake is walking up to the party??

posted by Tyler on Sep 07, 2008 00:00:00

whats the name of the song at the end of the movie trailer???

posted by Will on Aug 29, 2008 00:00:00

it was a brilliant film and well worth the money

posted by kieran on Aug 21, 2008 00:00:00

this movie was badass!!! but how do i find the soundtrack??

posted by jay on Aug 15, 2008 00:00:00

"Teenagers" Performed by My Chemical Romance "Crank Dat Soulja Boy (Travis Barker Remix)" Performed by Soulja Boy / Travis Barker "Rockstar" Performed by Chamillionaire feat. Lil' Wayne "The Slam" Written and Performed by Toby McKeehan "All Around Me" Written and Performed by Flyleaf "False Pretense" Performed by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus "Anthem For The Underdog" Written by Paul McCoy, Eric Weaver, Aaron Gainer Performed by 12 Stones "Be Safe" Written & Performed by The Cribs "Time wont let me go" Written & Performed by The Bravery "Above and Below" Performed by The Bravery "Wolf Like Me" Performed by T.V. On The Radio "Under the Knife" Performed by Rise Against "Someday" Performed by Flipsyde "Full Circle" Performed by Drowning Pool "My Generation" Performed by Limp Bizkit "Be Safe" Performed by The Cribs "Orange Marmalade" Performed by Mellowdrone "You Are Mine" Performed by Mutemath "Pain Redefined" Performed by Disturbed "Stronger" Performed by Kanye West and Daft Punk "Time Won't Let Me Go" Performed by The Bravery "To Be Loved" Performed by Papa Roach "Headstrong" Performed by Trapt "No Good (Start the Dance)" Performed by The Prodigy this is the soundtrack!!

posted by jay on Aug 15, 2008 00:00:00

This movie is the best it makes me want to get out and fight there def. needs to be a second one..There needs to be a soundtrack to this all the songs are pimpin'

posted by Capps on Aug 12, 2008 00:00:00

Will there be a sound track?

posted by CrimsonAsh on Aug 11, 2008 00:00:00

i love this movie.. i loved the action in it .. i want a never back down 2 also!

posted by kels1569 on Aug 08, 2008 00:00:00

man i loved this movie so much they should make a never back down 2

posted by drummaster420 on Aug 07, 2008 00:00:00

it was an amazing movie!!! highly recommended.

posted by E-J on Aug 06, 2008 00:00:00

one of the best damn movies ive seen in a long time!!! and ive been dieing to see a good movie for a long time!!... they should make more like it... i seen it in theaters, and couldnt wait for it to come out on video, ive borrowed it from a friend and for the past three days ive had it, ive seen it 5 times... definatly in my top 10

posted by d-rock on Aug 04, 2008 00:00:00

This movies was so awesome!!!

posted by Rdog on Aug 01, 2008 00:00:00

I thought the movie was a hit, i mean it really got me hyped up, it was a gnarley movie and i'd watch it hundreds of times cause sean farris is a hottie!!

posted by Gnarley Lyfe Style on Jul 30, 2008 00:00:00

"""Thank you to all of my viewers and people who watched my movie!!! Love you all!! Sean F.""" Yeah, right. You're Sean Farris and I'm George W. Bush, nice to meet you!

posted by Granty on Jun 15, 2008 00:00:00

I was really :( that, To Be Loved wasn't in the actual movie. I thought it MADE the trailer, and It gets me so pumped up and I start training for hours with that on repeat. But yeah, was disappointed it was not in the movie, awesome movie as well.

posted by Bitch_Boi on Jun 15, 2008 00:00:00

I love this movie. This movie is like my favorite action movie.Sean Farris you are so hot and sexy. Cam you are not as hot as Sean. Sean you are also hot in Sleepover,AND YOURS, MINE AND OURS. I've got my eye on you Sean. Hope to see you in another movie. LOVE YOU SEAN.

posted by Mrs.sean farris on Jun 13, 2008 00:00:00

posted by Sean farris on Jun 13, 2008 00:00:00

hi

posted by on Apr 06, 2008 00:00:00

I love this movie! I want to buy it on dvd! Sean Faris and Cam Gigandet are soo fine, hot, and sexy! When they fight and they are both sweaty their chest looks really hot! I mean how could you not love this movie! i'm gonna get it the second it comes out! I'm in love w/this movie! I would so make out w/both Sean and Cam; two totally gorgeous guys who know how to treat a girl in the real life! I know I can date them to because I have a contract with Dulstar and ABC Family so my work here is done!

posted by on Apr 06, 2008 00:00:00

Where do i find the soundtrack please?

posted by on Apr 05, 2008 00:00:00

I loved the movie... But it was terrible as far as cinema goes. Basically, nothing but pure, unadulterated, mindless entertainment. Great fight scenes, great movie for people who are looking for an introduction to the MMA world... Alot of beginner stuff like saying the names of the moves. Like i said, i've seen it three times because its freakishly fun to watch, but a terrible movie as far as movies go... Not great acting either, sept by "Max" and Djimon Honsou.

posted by on Apr 05, 2008 00:00:00

i loved this movie!! sean faris is soo hott! and idk why people are saying it was bad..?! but, how do i get the soundtrack? i cant find it anywhere..

posted by on Mar 26, 2008 00:00:00

best movie ever by far. how do i get to the soundtrack..?! (:

posted by on Mar 25, 2008 00:00:00

those of you saying the movie had no point didn't obviously get into the movie because everyone always has that one thing they'll fight for rether it's family or friends ect. and it was saying fight so you dont have to fight no more.. maybe you should watch it again and see past the punches and feel for the charecter the movie is great the only movie i payed to go twice to in a theater

posted by on Mar 21, 2008 00:00:00

OMG I so loved that movie im going to see it again like in a lil bit. But Who Ever says that the movie is bad or it sux that are wrong. That movie was the best movie I have seen in a while. And both the guys Sean Faris and Cam Gigandet were very good actors in that movie. And they Both have totally rockin bodys lol. They did really good in that movie because of all of the training that was put into the fights and the bet down. So for anyone who thinks this movie sux then they are dumb asses.

posted by on Mar 19, 2008 00:00:00

how do i find the soundtrack!!!!

posted by on Mar 18, 2008 00:00:00

I thought the movie was absolutely AMAZING. The soundtrack is even really good! I would reccomend this movie to anybody.

posted by on Mar 16, 2008 00:00:00