The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Comments

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Action, Adventure, Horror

August 01, 2008

Rob Cohen

Brendan Fraser, Maria Bello, Jet Li, Michelle Yeoh, John Hannah, Luke Ford, Russell Wong, Anthony Wong Chau-Sang, Isabella Leong, Liam Cunningham, Albert Kwan, Tian Liang

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Not quite bad, but it's not recommended either.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

20Tktr

posted by Lhzpjtho on Jul 14, 2009 01:10:54

I love all of the mummy movies!! I could probably watch them a thousand times!! I love brendan fraser he is a very good actor!!! I can't wait for the 4th movie! ;)

posted by sam-i-am on May 09, 2009 08:39:16

An OK film, the other two were much better.

posted by Mandip on Mar 08, 2009 03:28:54

THIS MOVIE KICKS ALL 2008 MOVIES ASS!!!

posted by Eric on Dec 30, 2008 04:46:40

I am sooo excited to finally get this movie on blu ray disc on december 16th, 2008 tuesday, when it comes out!. The day i go and buy it, i'm gonna go home and watch it, which'll be the first thing i do when i get home from buying it either at best buy, fye, or target!!!, i can't wait to finally have it already!=).

posted by sean on Nov 16, 2008 07:12:55

It appears that i was wrong again!, the mummy 3 is really coming out on december 16th, 2008 tuesday!. Sorry for all the confusion!=(.

posted by sean on Nov 16, 2008 03:24:35

I'M SORRY!, IT APPEARS THAT I WAS WRONG!,THE MUMMY 3 WILL ACTUALLY BE RELEASED TO DVD AND BLU RAY DISC ON DECEMBER 2ND, 2008 TUESDAY!. SORRY AGAIN!=/. BEST REGARDS, ~SEAN~

posted by sean on Sep 21, 2008 05:42:05

The mummy: tomb of the dragon emperor dvd and blu ray disc release date has been changed to december 16th, 2008 tuesday, insted of it staying at december 2nd, 2008 tuesday!=/, which would have been better for those of us who that mummy 3 movie fans!!!!!=/.

posted by sean on Sep 17, 2008 09:07:49

the name of the fourth mummy movie will be the mummy: rise of the aztec and will be released to theaters in 2010.

posted by sean on Aug 16, 2008 00:00:00

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor Will Officially be released to dvd and blu ray disc on december 2nd, 2008 tuesday!=).

posted by sean on Aug 11, 2008 00:00:00

Hahahahaha!!!,space cadets!, you are so funny!, i like your reply!=).I'm glad you've joined with us here!. So what did you think of this entertaining movie over all???...........

posted by sean on Aug 10, 2008 00:00:00

Fricking Awesome,lol.good to watch, nothing bad with it, all good, gonna watch it again, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha mwahahahaha

posted by space cadets on Aug 06, 2008 00:00:00

Not fricking seen the movie yet but i seen adverts and it looks good. soill go with 3, looks ok. hahha, will deffo watch it soon though coz it looks GREAT! Yeh its just a movie... wooppy f**king doo.lol. haha Watch Movies! There Good. haha. I Like Propper horrors!! blood and gore! lol. not poxey people dressed in mummy costumes but anyway as i sed the film looks good. on the advert haha

posted by Sophie on Aug 06, 2008 00:00:00

COOL!!!!

posted by katsuhiko on Aug 04, 2008 00:00:00

First off!, i'm gonna have to say i'm giving this movie my own personal review of five full stars!, i just saw this movie this early afternoon and man o man!, i have got to tell you it was the best movie in the trillogy!=). Also!, A!, or who ever you are who left his or her comment on here previously!, it's a movie!, who the heck cares how good or bad the movie may be!, it's a movie for god sakes!, it's made to be for fun!, and of our entertainment!, and i mean that for positive reasons!, also!, it's not to be taken seriously!, I mean hey now!, think about it for once!.

posted by sean on Aug 01, 2008 00:00:00

I was there today to see Brendan Fraser in the park. Not that spectacular. I watched Batman there instead of standing around for the premiere. This movie has awful CGI and an even worse plot. The soldiers aren't even mummies! They're statues! Universal should start making some decent movies again instead of ruining their old movies by making these awful sequels. I saw a screening of this a while ago, I'm not judging. 2/10

posted by A on Jul 28, 2008 00:00:00

The mummy and the mummy returns and the mummy: tomb of the dragon emperor is an awesome and amazing trilogy already!, and the mummy 3 or the mummy 4 has not even been released yet!. The mummy 3 comes out on august 1st, 2008 friday and the mummy 4 comes out in 2010 !...

posted by mummy3movie on Jul 23, 2008 00:00:00

This movie will be awesome on blu ray disc on this january 2009!, i can't wait!=). And be on the look out for the mummy 4: end of time in 2010 or 2011 !=).

posted by potc4tfoy on Jun 28, 2008 00:00:00