Home > Movie > M > Meet Bill > Comments

Meet Bill Comments

Meet Bill

Comedy, Drama

May 09, 2008 (Wide)

R

Bernie Goldmann, Melisa Wallack

Aaron Eckhart, Jessica Alba, Elizabeth Banks, Timothy Olyphant, Logan Lerman, Marisa Coughlan, Kristen Wiig, Craig Bierko, Todd Louiso

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Not quite bad, but it's not recommended either.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

Logan Lerman is the hottest Jewish boy ever

posted by dee on Feb 15, 2011 08:27:53

Musica que toca na tenda dos drogados. Royksopp, "what else is there vlw

posted by I love you on Dec 13, 2010 08:22:46

Can any one tell me the name of the song played when he enters the pool for the first time.

posted by PReetham on Nov 23, 2009 03:24:30

6yAwev

posted by Qzpwqeno on Jul 15, 2009 07:00:36

This is my all time favorite movie & I love Logan Lerman. He's great.

posted by Jillian on Jun 11, 2009 02:01:28

I'm a tough mofo and I don't usually enjoy this kind of movies, but this one felt entertaining even though it seemed a little short.

posted by FieryLoki on May 04, 2009 03:27:04

royksopp- what else is there. is the song when they smoking the conric

posted by gnargnarblunts on Mar 31, 2009 07:05:23

Jas movie, does anyone know the name of the song playing at the beginning of the movie when the credits are rolling and stops the minute bill he slaps his wife

posted by Biespiel on Dec 21, 2008 01:49:57

what is the name of that song that is playing on the radio when they are all in the tent getting high?

posted by sexismile23@comcast. on Oct 27, 2008 07:01:43

posted by sexismile23@comcast. on Oct 27, 2008 07:01:42

ok guys the name of the girl in the tent is sarah howard enjoy jiji

posted by mel on Sep 12, 2008 02:31:37

Yeah, what is that woman's name from the tent scene? I can't find it anywhere.

posted by GTL on Sep 11, 2008 03:35:20

great movie, what is the name of the song being played in the store when the kid is buying underwear?

posted by erik on Aug 30, 2008 00:00:00

Cool movie. What's the name of the girl in the tent (with the fake boobs)?

posted by JS on Aug 29, 2008 00:00:00

The song in the movie playing in the tent scene is by Royksopp and the song is titled What eles is there.

posted by KS on Aug 23, 2008 00:00:00

Excellent flic. What was the song playing in the tent scene with the girls. Very cool music...

posted by MG on Aug 17, 2008 00:00:00

..a real gem in my world is this movie...i absolutely love every single msg it sends out..ppl should def watch it as it (i feel strongly about) can relate to almost all ppl in this world! ie to assist those that havent been able to come out of a crisis period lived..simple connections with some ppl in yr life that arent meant to be elaborated on..how to respond to an unfaithful partner (most infidelity movies have similar responses shown ie getting partner back via divorce, children etc what this movie focussed on was an example of how couples breaking up should proceed ie emotionally, mentally re life choices & personal identity ) ..how to interact with the opposite sex was another and the list goes on... I didnt expect much from this movie but after having watched it I realised that I had been falling in love with the movie gradually & was sooo wrong in my initial judgement (another american comedy/romance/drama blah blah).. I have since been recommending it to all my movie buff friends & acquaintences.. The simple yet obvious msgs throughout the movie inspired me to move on in my life & make the right choices for me.. An age old saying "Know Thyself"... Peace

posted by Meet Bill on Aug 13, 2008 00:00:00

I don't know what ails those that trashed this movie but I found it to be one of the best this year. Great movie!

posted by richard on Jul 23, 2008 00:00:00

A celebration of real life

posted by consultant on Jul 19, 2008 00:00:00

Aaron is awsome again.dont plan your life for others..

posted by haldunTR on Jul 17, 2008 00:00:00

first of all we need to be free... no matters what others say

posted by abc on Jul 15, 2008 00:00:00