Home > Movie > J > Just Wright > Comments

Just Wright Comments

Just Wright

Romance, Comedy

May 14, 2010

PG

Sanaa Hamri

Queen Latifah, Common, Paula Patton, Michael Landes, Pam Grier, Mehcad Brooks, James Pickens Jr., Phylicia Rashad

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Nothing's perfect, but it's worth seeing.    Readers  5 of 5 [Rate It]

EXCELLENT MOVIE! Queen latifah and Common SHOULD have another movie together!

posted by JW on Oct 17, 2010 10:55:53

This is a GREAT movie! And, I'm going to marry Common :)

posted by LolaDragon on Oct 04, 2010 08:27:48

this movie is so good it has me wanting to watch it over and over esp.with common being so sexy and having queen latifah play in it is even better. The love story has me wanting more each time I watch it so great job Common and Queen latifah

posted by princessluckey on Sep 20, 2010 03:04:53

I Love this movie, yes it had a few movie boo-boos. But what I loved the most is there was NO CUSSING & NO NUDITY. Anger scenes were done without profanity, and love scene was tender & loving.

posted by Ms. LeVert on Aug 16, 2010 10:21:09

I Love this movie, yes it had a few movie boo-boos. But what I loved the most is there was NO CUSSING & NO NUDITY. Anger scenes were done with profanity, and love scene was tender & loving.

posted by Ms. LeVert on Aug 16, 2010 10:15:25

Great writing! Someone finally stepped outside of the "Hollywood Bubble" and figured out that the rest of us don't believe we have to dye our hair blonde, stoop to pyrotechnics, or compromise our self-confidence & integrity in order to have happy ending. The plot was straight-forward with just enough humor & drama to bring me back for a 2nd & 3rd look. Way to go! :-)

posted by shazzzzee on Jun 14, 2010 12:22:51

This is my new favorite movie. I absolutely just love the script a good positive movie. I love the queen is so inspiring and did I say how GORGEOUS COMMON IS!!!!!!!!!!"

posted by gorgeous on Jun 09, 2010 10:45:54

OMG! This movie was EXCELLENT I haven't seen a movie like this in a long time. This is a feel good movie. Must Must see. Thank you, thank you. The soundtrack is off the hook. I love it!

posted by Gee on Jun 07, 2010 12:00:12

I love the fact that Queen Latifa can alway seem to make a movie the comes from the heart. In addition, it portrays Black/Afro American persons in a light that you can relate to. Nice to see us doing good things. I grew up in the era of Foxy Brown and Shaft type movies. Dont get me wrong those were good movies however, the movies always seemed to show the shady side of things. Nice to know we can be up lifted with good scripts.

posted by azbusylady on Jun 07, 2010 10:49:34

Where can I get the music??? Such great soundtrack!!!

posted by music-luva on Jun 06, 2010 01:32:07

Great movie, was not disappointed in the least.

posted by Lover of Just Wright on Jun 02, 2010 12:20:07

Saw "Just Wright" with the hubby. It was too cute! Good job Queen Latifah and Common!

posted by NicNic on May 23, 2010 02:40:17

Saw this movie and it was GREAT! Loved it!

posted by Colagirl on May 22, 2010 07:16:29

Saw the movie on opening night and do not regret it one bit. Excellant movie choice for my girls night out.

posted by LadyMay16 on May 18, 2010 05:08:54

Very entertaining. Great date or girls night out movie.

posted by Foxee01 on May 16, 2010 12:52:30