Home > Movie > H > Hurricane Season > Comments

Hurricane Season Comments

Hurricane Season

Drama, Sport

December 08, 2009 (DVD)

Tim Story

Forest Whitaker, Lil Wayne, Isaiah Washington, Bow Wow, Taraji P. Henson, Robbie Jones, Jackie Long, Eric Hill, Irma Hall, Jarod Einsohn, J.B. Smoove, Chyna McClain

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  N/A    Readers  5 of 5 [Rate It]

One of the best basketball movies ever my no. 1

posted by The Best on Mar 07, 2010 03:33:44

u av got 2 watch dis movie. its wikd. i cried sooo many tym wen i wz watchin. i luv it. bow wow wz gr8 i luv him

posted by sarah on Feb 11, 2010 12:32:38

This was a good movie. Can somebody tell me what was the song at the end of the movie where they showed the real players with the championship trophy

posted by king dynimite on Dec 27, 2009 06:11:42

yo this movie is going to kill it lil wayne bow wow and all the other good actors...hands down going b a good movie

posted by awh yea on Aug 08, 2009 01:19:07

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH bow wow is gonna be amazing is ths movie!!!

posted by bow <3 on Jul 29, 2009 06:12:46

all yall do is just want to see lil wayne, he ain't even da best rapper nomo, the most popula, not the best, JOHN EHRET C/O 2010 AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by Night Keeper on Jun 29, 2009 08:18:27

Yo unhappy class of 97 y u hatin on da director 4 bet u would suck bigtime if u waz da director! nd who da hell iz khleo?! LIL iz all mine!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by wayne\'s wifey on Mar 18, 2009 10:39:35

omg dis iz gonna b da movie!!!!!!! wen dis comin out, ima b da 1st body up in da theatre shoutin 4 ma men lil wayne& bowwow oh shit can it git any betta--oh yeah it could--where trey songz&t.i. at? if dey were in dis 2 it would b 2 good 2 imagine!

posted by jnizzay on Mar 18, 2009 10:36:03

Umm wen does dis movie come out I mean like umm march wat ??wat date n is it disz year march or next year march??? I need 2 noe cause I gotsz to c lil wayne he is so sexy omg...plsz tell mii whoever noes!!!my aim is kmrszcarter

posted by lilwaynes lover on Feb 16, 2009 02:28:34

Yea umm mii again lol da 1 dat rote dat whole paragragh....ummm yea what date does disz movie come out MARCH wat??? n is it this year march or next years march ????

posted by lilwaynefanakamrszca on Feb 16, 2009 02:24:32

Omg I can't wait 2 this movie come out I wanna c lil wayne do his thang...omg lil wayne is so sexy...omg I am going 2 cop dat movie yo just cause of lil wayne and this movie I bet would be da best and would beat all the movies that r up on topsz.....LIL WAYNE SO SEXY omg GOTTSZ 2 c him ...u can tell dat I am in luv with lil wayne...lol .... it is not my fault dat he is so damn SEXY omg let mii stop but anyways yea this movie is gunna be da best cause of lil wayne

posted by lil wayne fan aka mr on Feb 16, 2009 02:07:40

man this movie will be bad. i myself cant wait for its release so i can cop it. guess u dont gotta holla at tip for a movie role anymore huh tomb. haha

posted by dontgetit on Jan 26, 2009 09:54:38

I think the movie will be great just becouse it's telling a true story, but i think if the movie is about JONN EHRET it should have been shot at JOHN EHRET. so boo to the director on that one

posted by unhappy class of 97 on Jan 17, 2009 01:10:18

this movie is going to be sweet just cause lil wayne is in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by lilwayneisawesome! on Jan 13, 2009 09:15:34

The film is very impressive

posted by bob wow on Jan 08, 2009 04:09:57

this story has heart, a soul and will tell a compelling story....can't wait for it to come out in March.

posted by oldenuf2no on Dec 31, 2008 03:31:46

they dont give credit where they really filmed the movie witch it at Chalmette High School..but they talk about John Ehrets basketball team in it

posted by mandy_moss on Nov 01, 2008 10:16:23

i think the movie will be good, but why isn't Khleo included in the cast list. thats so not fair! hes tha hottest eva!

posted by hottgurl on Oct 27, 2008 06:02:57

omg, Khleo is sooooo hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by jessiepoo on Aug 26, 2008 00:00:00