Home > Movie > E > Ender's Game > Comments

Ender's Game Comments

Ender's Game

Sci-Fi, Action, Drama

November 01, 2013

Gavin Hood

Asa Butterfield, Harrison Ford, Ben Kingsley, Hailee Steinfeld, Abigail Breslin, Viola Davis, Moises Arias, Jimmy Jax Pinchak, Suraj Parthasarathy, Aramis Knight, Conor Carroll, Khylin Rhambo

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Nothing's perfect, but it's worth seeing.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

excellent

posted by mukoko on May 02, 2014 02:07:00

Doesn't do the book any justice.

posted by John on Feb 12, 2014 01:18:48

ENDER'SGAME

posted by 350318141396 on Jul 22, 2013 08:39:39

Who is playing bean?????

posted by oeskdjna[weofi;g on Oct 01, 2012 08:47:54

MAKE THE MOVIE ALREADY even if they cant find a kid to play the part they can still make it into some kind of anamated movie AVATAR was a great example to what we can do with movies MAKE THE MOVIE ALREADY

posted by nappy on May 12, 2010 10:38:07

I read the books and I've been anticipating the movie since! Ender's Game is so crazy! The movie needs to be released in 2011! >.<

posted by Andria on Mar 05, 2010 11:56:09

I;m trying to remember wasn't there a teaser trailer for this a already a couple years ago? I can't find it anywhere.

posted by Bmath on Oct 02, 2009 02:45:58

I am confident that this upcoming movie will give me a rock hard erection however there is no availible poster for me to masterbate to i think that if the movie were to come out in 2011 they would have released more information let alone a poster for god's sake however if you want a great read sit down with a cup of warm yea and read Orson Scott Card's masterpeice Ender's Game

posted by cfhan4rchyinc on Aug 28, 2009 03:22:28

MAKE THE MOVIE ALREADY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU MAKE THE MOIVE

posted by dj.ashe@hotmail.com on Apr 25, 2009 09:19:55

They'll ruin it. The pull another Anikin Skywalker and make the movie all politcally correct.

posted by jake0450 on Mar 19, 2009 04:23:28

ahh man, the main character is a little six year old. I don't think there's any kid actor that's even remotely up for the challenge. they better pull some sort of miracle here if they want to successfully capture Ender. I really-really hope they don't ruin it....

posted by Jb88 on Oct 03, 2008 08:12:46

this movie will be vary whell backt up by the fans and there is lots of them people have wanted one since a cuple years ago when they said there would be a movie this movie could make or brake everyone making it. good cast=make bad cast=brake

posted by thekid on Jul 18, 2008 00:00:00

This is an incredible book! if you like sci-fi, this book is for you!!

posted by on Mar 06, 2007 00:00:00