Home > Movie > D > Drag Me to Hell > Comments

Drag Me to Hell Comments

Drag Me to Hell

Thriller, Horror

May 29, 2009

Sam Raimi

Alison Lohman, Justin Long, Jessica Lucas, Dileep Rao, Reggie Lee, Fernanda Romero, Bonnie Aarons, Joanne Baron, Adriana Barraza, Lorna Raver, David Paymer

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Go! Watch this movie. You'll regret if not seeing it.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

this movie is reallly,really good!(:

posted by katieeiscoolxx3 on Jan 03, 2010 02:26:22

muy buen sountrack, una buena película que t puede hacer gritar y reir casi inmediatamente. El manejo de camara hermoso junto con la buena actuación de Lohman.

posted by abi on Sep 10, 2009 08:28:12

the best horror movie of 2009

posted by chris on Sep 01, 2009 11:24:25

i love this horror sweet movie. alison lohman and crew were and are very great actor`s in this film.

posted by drag me to hell on Jul 16, 2009 06:37:20

please tell great actress alison lohman that i really enjyed this film drag me to hell. love, nitin nanda

posted by drag me to hell on Jul 12, 2009 03:57:18

The only supernatural horror movie I have ever seen. Not perfect, but all other supernatural thrillers, including Evil Dead, seem lame by comparison.

posted by Starfarer on Jul 07, 2009 01:11:13

it sucks

posted by ashleyflac1@aol.com on Jun 10, 2009 08:39:33

iknow this one movie drag me to hell will a hit film. alison lohman is a great gal. fromnitin nanda

posted by drag me to hell on May 02, 2009 04:12:53

hi im nitin nanda i jus want to say i know drag me to hell movie will be a great hit summer film. love to caste and crew.nitin nanda.

posted by drag me to hell movi on Apr 19, 2009 04:31:16

i know this movie will be a hit film because great movie star alison lohman is in this horror great film. love to alison lohman. from, nitin nanda.

posted by great actress alison on Mar 16, 2009 04:53:18