Home > Movie > D > Doubt > Comments

Doubt Comments

Doubt

Drama

December 12, 2008 (Limited)

John Patrick Shanley

Amy Adams, Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Viola Davis, Lloyd Clay Brown, Joseph Foster, Bridget Megan Clark, Paulie Litt

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Go! Watch this movie. You'll regret if not seeing it.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

zw9GdU

posted by Udgdapde on Jul 14, 2009 12:50:07

Tljjpr

posted by Cvjjwyzl on Jul 14, 2009 04:34:24

just finished seeing the movie. I don't kow when I have been so moved by the message this movie present to me. It should be required viewing by everyone. Perhaps if we all followed the message of the pillow and the feathers, we3 would all think twice before we unconsciously gossiped.L Greene, Hurst, Texas

posted by DOUBT on Jan 31, 2009 10:01:51

Absolutely riveting--story and acting! You could hear a pin drop in the audience and feel its impact on the audience. A sure winner that should be publicized a lot more. D. Manus, Westport, Ct.

posted by doubt on Jan 12, 2009 12:56:03

wonderful thought provoking film. excellent screenplay- acting!!

posted by gospel preacher on Jan 11, 2009 06:24:04

Thought provoking,sad, sometimes funny - as a product of parochial school education in the 60's easy to relate. I enjoyed this movie.

posted by loews on Jan 10, 2009 08:38:04

this movie is confusing and at times so fustrating becuase you really don't know whats going on..... you can jump to a conclusion but each time you think you know whats going on, you are convinced that its something else.... in the end i left the theater thinking... what was that movie about?

posted by no_doubt on Jan 05, 2009 11:42:41

No premise is more unlikely than this one!

posted by Amanda Wonders on Jan 03, 2009 09:12:27

This thought provoking movie blrew us away. After the screening, the entire audience just sat quietly for a time before leaving. What a great experience.

posted by Doubt on Jan 02, 2009 11:18:49

A master piece!

posted by Doubt on Dec 28, 2008 11:51:12

very thought-provoking with top-notch acting

posted by plr on Dec 26, 2008 09:15:29

I am in this movie as a prinicpal/featured background role as a student in Sister James class. It will be a great movie!

posted by ariana on Oct 13, 2008 08:44:27

Iam playing the role of sister james in paducah ky at the market house theatre. I love this script because it lets your imagination go wild with what is really going on and when it's all said and done the verdict is what ever you want it to be. In my eyes I think he is innocent. But I guess thats why I landed the role of sister james the innocent one lol!

posted by jennifer carder on Sep 27, 2008 03:35:38