Home > Movie > D > Dear John > Comments

Dear John Comments

Dear John

Drama

February 05, 2010

Lasse Hallstrom

Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfried, Richard Jenkins, Henry Thomas, Scott Porter, Leslea Fisher, Cullen Moss, Jessica Lucas

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Nothing's perfect, but it's worth seeing.    Readers  5 of 5 [Rate It]

CHANNING IS HOT AS!!!!!!

posted by Channing is mine on Jul 29, 2012 08:06:00

Absolutely amazing!!! So sad ..,

posted by Trololloo on Jul 29, 2012 08:01:51

Bill G. from Az Republic says "Will move you deeply-if you're a 12 y.o. girl" Well I think there's still a bit of a 12 y.o. girl in all of us. Especially when you see Channing Tatum's broad shoulders in uniform!

posted by Thee Movy Critic on Aug 21, 2011 01:04:07

I love this movie so much, every time I see it I cryyy ...Channing Tatum I love YOuuu

posted by Melanie Christina on Dec 29, 2010 04:56:16

what a great movie .. i loved it !!!

posted by Danie on Dec 14, 2010 02:20:36

best movie ever

posted by chick on Oct 08, 2010 02:33:24

j'ai adoré ce film!Si seulement il y avait plus John sur terre!!!! ca existe vraiment des mecs comme ca!?????

posted by Tamara on Sep 22, 2010 06:06:05

luph this part

posted by qizink leeboom on Sep 06, 2010 01:26:33

i cried so hard from the point when his dad got put in the hospital til the end

posted by sang2011 on Jul 10, 2010 03:59:18

im sorry, its a very good movie, i watch it with my dog because i have no more friends

posted by anti dear john on Jul 05, 2010 09:11:37

i love this movie, its very touching, i cried when i watch it alone. No more words to say, I LOVE IT

posted by xaxa on Jul 05, 2010 09:09:20

let's eat yoghourt!!!

posted by anti dear john on Jun 29, 2010 09:26:08

fuck facebook!

posted by anti dear john on Jun 29, 2010 09:23:33

I loved this movie it was the best love story ever..... It's better than lets say some blood sucking vampires and stinkin dogs!!!!

posted by B-R-W on Jun 28, 2010 11:26:23

I liked Channing cause he is hot but this movie wasnt wat i thought it was going to be!

posted by Hater on Jun 28, 2010 11:22:38

i just looooooove this movie!!! it's all 'bout me!! that's my story!! i've been watchin it n i rememberes 'bout my firs love!!! and then i could see i still loved him... I STILL LOVE HIM!! i asked him to watch dear john n he remembered our love story, too... but now we're not together... we're just best friends.. n i can see our love still remained.. maybe a little piece of it but it remained!! AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE IT!!!!!

posted by m.s. on Jun 22, 2010 10:18:32

PS:we laugh a lot!ha!ha!

posted by anti dear john on Jun 18, 2010 07:38:40

i really love this movie. i want to make love with dear john and i wanna have sex with savannah! kiss me baby! ouuuuh yeah!ann ann oh yess,again,come on baby!fuck me baby. i want your sexyback! BB Baise moi! love dear john

posted by Britany on Jun 18, 2010 07:34:00

euh...it's a shiiiiit!!!! haha shit shit shit beurk beurk beurk... this film was disgusting and boring and i really really really reallyyyyy don't want to watch it again! let's burn the movie!! shit!fucking movie!!!!fuck dear John!!!he should have died!waka waka! tsaminamina eh eh waka waka eheh,tsaminamina zangalewa,anao ah an an an it's time to kill dear John... peace and sexe.bizu

posted by anti dear john on Jun 18, 2010 07:17:46

me gusto muchisimo la pelicula y llore mucho:( muy buena

posted by iaara on Jun 18, 2010 06:29:54

This film was exellent and i really want to watch it again. If anyone missed it at the cinema then when it comes out on DVD you have to buy it. It is the BEST movie ever!!!!

posted by Hello22 on Jun 13, 2010 04:31:56

want to watch the film again, wondering when the movie is out on dvd in the UK Thanks

posted by Katie on Jun 12, 2010 12:05:39

I thought is was one of the best romantic movies that depict true love and the rollercoaster of relationships.

posted by lovemj on Jun 09, 2010 08:32:47

i loved this movie if only all guys were like john

posted by Weallneed a john on Jun 09, 2010 03:34:08

One of the best love stories ever - One that I will watch over and over again.

posted by Luanne on Jun 08, 2010 11:33:21

This movie was excellent. I love nicholas sparks although I haven't read this particular book, and it is so like him to have a sad ending. I watched both the pre-release ending (which is the "sad" ending that is true-to-book) and the theatrical release ending, and frankly loved both of them. Neither read as contrived which I would have expected of the last minute ending, I suggest all viewers rent the DVD and watch both endings. Both made me cry, both of them with sadness for love lost, and for love gained. Great movie.

posted by halapeer on Jun 07, 2010 11:49:10

I cried through out the whole movie. Especially when his dad died, when he was reading the letter to his dad, when the letter from Savannah came about her finding someone else, when he went back and met her again after all those years, when he didn't say "see you soon, then" and at the very end when she saw him outside that restaurant. But does anyone know how many years go on from the time they met to the time they see each other again at the restaurant?

posted by Allyson on Jun 04, 2010 04:01:22

I believe the book is 100% better! But the movie wasnt bad. I can say it made me cry especially the part when he was reading his letter for his dad. But the book made me cry abut his relationship with savanahh because it made it seem more genuine rather than the movie portrayed

posted by NicholasSparksFan on Jun 02, 2010 09:32:09

WHEN IS IT OUT ON DVD IN THE UK?

posted by :) on May 31, 2010 04:51:21

i love that movie because it was sad at the end of the movie

posted by isa on May 30, 2010 08:47:06

i love that movie

posted by isa on May 30, 2010 08:45:25

love the story but its not happy ending.....this story made me cry..... :)

posted by :lincoleen13: on May 12, 2010 12:14:56

3 months ago, I had incidentally known the idiom "to write a Dear John letter to sb". At that time, I could not understand why it is a "Dear John" letter. 2 months later, I once again incidentally saw a novel named "Dear John" in a bookstore. That immediately reminded me of the idiom. Therefore, I decided to buy it. And each day, every night before going to bed, I read just some pages of the novel. While having not read out all the novel yet, I tried to google whether the novel was adapted to film. And I quickly got the answer: Yes, already. I downloaded the movie but I'm telling myself not to watch it before reading out all the novel. However, it seemed hard for me to do it so I allowed myself to watch some short parts of the movie. Lolzzz... Together with what I've read so far, I must say: this novel and its adapted movie as well are AMAZING and IMPRESSIVE! Love it!

posted by Kyang84 on May 11, 2010 09:08:22

my I really love it when john read the letter to his father I cried a lot

posted by dear john on May 07, 2010 12:25:51

This film i havenít seen but the book is a credit to the author Nicholas Sparks... Due to a witty and exciting tale, with mesmerising love, loyalty and devotion, one of his best books to date in my opinion

posted by kittyw on May 07, 2010 01:38:10

AMAZING

posted by kcm on May 05, 2010 03:02:05

i love it!! i cried so many times b'coz i watch it 5x i think!! great movie i enjoy it, i feel sooo inlove again...

posted by kamui on Apr 29, 2010 09:41:10

amazing film i love ittt

posted by anon on Apr 27, 2010 08:24:38

i cried... lol but not at the part i expected to, but it was a gud movie, i liked it :)

posted by yhonique on Apr 27, 2010 02:27:37

awesome!!!!!!!!

posted by dear john on Apr 25, 2010 09:27:22

I loved this movie and i was waiting for the end to come, waiting for the huge romantic climax.... but it never came, it was such a disappointment. I was hoping for a happy ending.

posted by JM on Apr 20, 2010 10:31:19

loved it!

posted by o7 on Apr 18, 2010 11:25:43

Just the best!!So many love :)

posted by Sindy on Apr 18, 2010 03:05:07

i really loved this movie....i feel in love with their character and passionate love scene:) only that i feel bad with the twist on the latter part which Savannah marries another guy....i pity John however they end up together....!!!! love the place of Savannah's home and ranch especially on the tree quite romantic...love u Channing ur sooooo ahhh ummmm:) luv u both....hope there would be another romantic movie for both of u....good luck guys...wish u the best!!!! Cherry 27 here from Cebu,Philippines

posted by sweetcherry on Apr 18, 2010 01:19:53

This is the most amazing film ever. Loved every minute, even if I did cry over 10 times ha. And Channing Tatum is simply gorgeous. Their acting was brill.

posted by Soph on Apr 17, 2010 12:10:34

Great Movie!! I loved it.

posted by Twotoolove on Apr 14, 2010 10:15:13

I am only giving it 2 stars because I did tear up when he was reading the letter to his dad. The movie is choppy, has poor character development, a lack of yearning between the characters, and just leaves you unsatisfied. This is NO Notebook!!! The ending had to be reshot weeks before release and THIS is what they came up with? Yes, cute kids run around on the beach, and of course, someone dies so that you feel sad... but that is it. I do not recommend this for anyone over the age of 19 who actually wants more than cute kids kissing.

posted by dear john??? on Apr 12, 2010 09:24:17

amazing best film i have ever seen

posted by i love dear john on Apr 10, 2010 03:59:54

amazing you must see it

posted by dear jogn on Apr 08, 2010 04:57:04

it was amazing i loved the movie the book was good to !!

posted by hopelynn on Apr 04, 2010 09:23:44

I haven't seen the movie because I wanted to read the book first and by the time I finished, it wasn't out in theatres anymore, but the book was FANTASTIC. I recommend it strongly. It is a sad book, and I cried a lot, but it was still amazing and I enjoyed [almost] every word of it.

posted by nicholassparksluvr on Apr 04, 2010 09:16:25

whoo knowss the name of the last song played in the movie????

posted by sofiz on Apr 04, 2010 02:47:20

heavy drama huh!

posted by bes on Mar 30, 2010 02:24:37

Havent seen the movie yet but book was great. If you enjoyed the book read The Last Song, another book by the same author. Has a movie out too, one with Miley Cyrus. I enjoyed this book just as much as Dear John, and possibley cried more!!

posted by alllldone on Mar 29, 2010 03:31:43

I JUST LOVED IT. I EVEN TOOK MY HUSBAND BACK TO SEE IT TWICE.

posted by saranan315 on Mar 26, 2010 06:24:21

wondeful movie...

posted by fira on Mar 12, 2010 03:00:16

Hij is lekkerrrrrrrrrrr

posted by Liv on Mar 11, 2010 03:13:42

the best movie i have ever seen cried so much would watch it 100000000000000 times it is amazing as is channig tatum

posted by rebbie on Mar 10, 2010 04:40:14

posted by joey man on Mar 05, 2010 02:41:52

the movie and book is absolutely amazinggg! i crieddd, haha.(: and channing tatum is sexyy! they did a wonderful job with the book and movieeeee. (: i absolutley adored it, and can watch it a thousand more times without getting sick of it!(:

posted by iloveyou,(: on Mar 04, 2010 10:06:43

It's going to be awesome but a second would ruin it. Sound track would be great too. Snow Patrol rocks!

posted by Ich Leibe Dich on Mar 04, 2010 04:56:27

I can't wait to see this movie.!!! the book was soooo amazing.!! i cried sooo much.!!! but i absolutely LOVE it.!!! [=

posted by me.! [= on Mar 01, 2010 09:31:10

plz let there be a second dear john moviee!

posted by ilymb! on Feb 24, 2010 07:30:47

I read the book before I saw the movie. and I liked the book a lotttt. I liked the movie tooooo, but not the ending. I also thought it was weird how old Tim was! The book was better. I still cried a lot thoughhh and chaning tatum is gorgeousss?!

posted by i<3chaningtatum. on Feb 24, 2010 04:30:51

I love this movie and the book ...i cried during seeing and reading both.. i love this sad and beautiful romance and i really wish the author would write a second book....please nick.. i would love a second love story :)

posted by gwenstar on Feb 22, 2010 10:05:36

there are some differences between the movie and book but theyre bothhh really good... channing tatum is soo hot <3

posted by heysoulsister on Feb 22, 2010 06:40:37

i liked the movie!! ive never read the book b4,but it was good!! also cuz luke benward was in it,who i love!!!!!!! which that was really awesome!!!

posted by elizabethluvslukeben on Feb 21, 2010 02:19:48

Best Movie i loved it. it made me cry i wish i had someone to love like that but i loved the movie cant wait till it comes on dvd i will so buy it i <3 Dear John Loved it

posted by Faith on Feb 20, 2010 10:16:30

It was so touching, especially in today's war situation with people in love separated. I cried a lot.

posted by allie on Feb 20, 2010 08:40:09

Best movie ever made from the book nicholas sparks

posted by bro@2010 on Feb 19, 2010 07:03:51

book sucked. movie was worse.

posted by girll10 on Feb 18, 2010 11:15:32

it is excellent !!

posted by cRissA on Feb 18, 2010 09:24:25

It's very grate ! i love it !

posted by mOka on Feb 18, 2010 09:23:14

This is my all time favorite movie... Good cast and staffs.... More power and god speed....

posted by JaJa on Feb 17, 2010 12:39:42

does sombody know the name of the last song played in the movie???? the one from the very very end when all the names are showing

posted by agatha on Feb 17, 2010 09:13:27

This movie was amazing. I read this book in 2006 when it was first published as I am a HUGE Nicholas Sparks fan. When I heard it was being adapted into a movie I freaked out and was so excited and it was so amazing and I loved it.

posted by NicholasSparksGirl on Feb 17, 2010 01:06:41

Great movie, very cute and well done. &#9829;

posted by Lauren13 on Feb 16, 2010 11:33:06

Amazing movie that was Exciting and made me cry at the end!!!

posted by Ganjasaurus on Feb 16, 2010 11:08:53

This is the best. Read the book then watch the movie, its amazing.

posted by nicholas sparks read on Feb 16, 2010 09:45:27

Great movie I am going to buy it. The ending could have been a little better.. Still amazing!!

posted by danielle on Feb 16, 2010 08:51:22

Loved every second of it. Really pulls you in.

posted by Happy on Feb 16, 2010 05:26:48

Best movie ever! I cried at the end. I'm buying it on dvd when it comes out!

posted by marianna96 on Feb 16, 2010 04:07:17

This was amazing. This is the best love story ever and I never wanted the movie to end!

posted by Laura10 on Feb 16, 2010 04:00:29

this movie was soo amazing!!! i saw it today!!! it was really cute but i hated the ending =[

posted by dear john fan on Feb 15, 2010 08:29:43

this is the best love story movie ever. I love the movie, and the book. And having Channing tatum in it, makes it a whole lot better ! :)

posted by whoaa ! :) on Feb 15, 2010 03:56:28

Amazing movie one of Spark's best!! Loved the twist in the end of the movie. Can't appreciate the end of the movie until you've read the book!!! Must feel for all those people who have to separated because of war!! Amzing

posted by Amazing on Feb 15, 2010 03:18:37

My boyfriends name is John and he's joining the army and it made me think of how hard it's gunna b to say goodbye. This movie was good. It wasn't horrible at all. It's deff. A reality check when someone u love is leaving for afganistan

posted by Stinnysamazing on Feb 14, 2010 11:03:31

I really like the whole movie, until the end. The twist was horrible, and the actual ending shouuld have been more of a happily ever after.

posted by Lauren on Feb 14, 2010 06:40:45

bla no stars

posted by bla on Feb 14, 2010 05:52:31

i think its going to be great bacause i saw the premmires and i can't wait to see it i ov to say this and hope avery one fills this way to lov always dear john

posted by hotty on Feb 14, 2010 05:46:00

Bad...don't waste your time. They tried to make a heartbreaking war story, but it was boring, drawn-out, and just not very well done. Plus, the ending was horrible.

posted by me on Feb 13, 2010 11:22:10

I hope they have a 2nd part, this movie was great and moving, I love it.

posted by Dear John on Feb 12, 2010 06:09:32

Best Movie i have every seen.

posted by Sara on Feb 10, 2010 08:38:14

this movie is amazing! i hope they have a second one!

posted by xoxoily12 on Feb 10, 2010 01:21:51

I lov this movie and I've only seen the previews how awesome is that I can't wait to see it ahhhh

posted by Hotty on Feb 09, 2010 10:09:24

The book was alot better than the movie. I like the ending in the book, it made more sense. It seemed more realistic and sweet. but the movie was okay.

posted by anon on Feb 09, 2010 09:52:23

disappointed. after the first quarter it did't really go anywhere. it tried to be sad, but it didnt really work.

posted by rdog on Feb 08, 2010 11:41:11

this book was really great! I learned that Love is a sacrifice to the point we gave up our own happiness to the person we love.Just like what John did for Savannah he endure the pain but in the end he was happy seeing Savanah found her happiness with Tim.

posted by icrave4john on Feb 08, 2010 06:38:25

Nicholas Spark put a spark on everyone who read his masterpiece! i'm not a wide-reader/book-lover type of person, but this novel/story helps me to appreciate that when something ends, a new one begins... how i wish they'd ended up TOGETHER.. and the fact that they didn't makes the story more interesting:)

posted by dearjohnspoiler on Feb 08, 2010 06:31:02

This movies was incredible. It somehow just really connected to me. I have yet to read the book!

posted by John<3 on Feb 08, 2010 05:31:43

this movie was so amazing i laughed cried got mad everything you want in a movie.

posted by sydneyblake on Feb 08, 2010 01:21:25

I can relate extremely well to this movie... minus the engagement, i cried, it was wonderful. I hope to see many many more of his movies. The soundtrack is amazingg!

posted by scarbby101 on Feb 07, 2010 11:47:20

It was the best movie ever!!!! love it and it made me cry

posted by Ana on Feb 07, 2010 09:40:27

Great Movie, Clearly my favourite, so romantic !

posted by ash.77 on Feb 07, 2010 06:45:26

Read the book and actually loved the movie more. The ending for the movie is so much better than the book. You can make the assumption they get to finally be together. You just don't know with the book. Excellent movie!! Would love to see again.

posted by Zaaub on Feb 07, 2010 05:25:44

My brother was recently deployed. I haven't talked to him since CHristmas so I'm afraid to see it.

posted by ... on Feb 07, 2010 04:32:37

This movie was fantastic. I havent read the book yet but i think that the movies ending is better because they dont actually show they get together but it lets you make those assumptions. Amanda Seyfried is an amazing actress and she is one of my favorites. I wish the movie could have been longer, show more details :)I will def see this again

posted by JJ on Feb 07, 2010 04:12:01

i cried so hard in this movie. It was by far the best movie i have ever seen, i LOVE it. and i hope that they get back together later on.

posted by beeebberutkaa on Feb 07, 2010 02:04:09

Loved it! For once better than the book.

posted by Hannabanana on Feb 07, 2010 01:59:13

saddest movie i have ever seen, but it was amazing<3333

posted by cheernsydney on Feb 07, 2010 01:46:24

what is the name of the song savannah played for john on the guitar? i wanna learn to play it.

posted by none on Feb 07, 2010 01:16:02

this was one of the best movies i ever saw. i have a feeling i am going to see it again, and again, and again :)

posted by dearjohnluver on Feb 06, 2010 11:37:27

Channing Tatum is the most beautiful human being... hands down.

posted by loved it on Feb 06, 2010 10:07:49

I love the Movie It mad me cry but in a good way!!!

posted by dearjohnlover on Feb 06, 2010 09:51:03

This movie was amazing! I would watch it a billion times over again!

posted by loverrr on Feb 06, 2010 08:39:55

Only people who went through this will understand and appreciate this movie! My boyfriend is in a special forces and I was crying the whole movie, like almost watching my life for the last 3 years! Love it! I recommend all military wives and girlfriends to watch it)))

posted by Dear John on Feb 06, 2010 06:31:50

I watched it & wow , it was sad ! I l&#9829;ve the movie . :D

posted by LilyKounlavong on Feb 06, 2010 06:15:39

Do not go!!!

posted by gidget on Feb 06, 2010 05:54:27

I love this movie! It made me cry --ALOT (:

posted by Dear, KatJon ;D on Feb 06, 2010 05:41:57

The book is better just because I think someone better could have played Savannah. Channing Tatum was amazing though, he played John so well.. and his father was excellent too. Channing is a beautiful man, I have to agree.

posted by brittnee on Feb 06, 2010 04:02:19

i went to watch the movie yesterday, the day it came out, and it was packed. but i must admit that it was very very very good and i loved it. i did hear that the book was better though?

posted by kaitlyn on Feb 06, 2010 02:51:50

I really want to see this movie! My boyfriend says he wants to take me to see this movie!

posted by Blondie on Feb 06, 2010 01:26:07

OMG! it was awesome! i wanna watch it again! TATUM is <3

posted by AYLA on Feb 05, 2010 04:42:47

Emmapoop saved you morons from 90 minutes of trite crap!

posted by DannyBoy on Feb 05, 2010 01:59:37

At first, I thought the female's voice on the trailor had to be Dolly Parton because it sounds just like her, but you are correct, the song is "set fire to the third bar" by snow patrol /

posted by heather on Feb 05, 2010 01:36:37

CANT WAIT TO SEE IT

posted by d3arj0hn on Feb 03, 2010 09:53:40

omg i didnt read the book but i REALLY cant wait to see the movie, but i kno ima cry through it =[ o well its gonna be the BEST movie ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait

posted by hannah on Feb 03, 2010 06:43:19

wrong it is >>Set The Fire To The Third Bar by Snow Patrol

posted by Jbb023 on Feb 02, 2010 08:54:57

Honey-the song at the beginning is "Paperweight" by Schuyler Fisk and Joshua Radin. One of my favorites.

posted by meg on Feb 02, 2010 08:32:16

its by snow patrol, set the fire to the third bar

posted by elliottl2 on Feb 02, 2010 08:15:20

i wanna see this movie so bad!!!!

posted by cardinalb on Feb 02, 2010 07:46:42

it was sad.. john deserved to be happy too... tim and savannah would have been happy either way.. he never caught a break and why did he have to sacrifice even more for them??? i really hope the movie has a twist the book didnt.. im not up with the make other people happy at your expence.. you deserve it too... but i loved the story.. a lot like my husbands and mine, from the moon to autism.. i loved it...

posted by military wifey on Feb 01, 2010 11:37:57

the book was so sad,,why would someone write a book and make a movie about a lost love like that,,i cried my eyes out,,,i hope the movie has a better ending

posted by marines*girl on Feb 01, 2010 09:37:33

What's the name of the song for the Dear John trailer?

posted by honey on Feb 01, 2010 09:28:33

Loved the book!!! SOOOOOOOOO sad I cried through the end of partII and all of part III. Does John Die? In the prologue epilogue he says how is watch her from the hills and how they couldn't be together so when I read th prologuw I assume he died and his spirit/ghost was watching her but he was doing it again in the epilogue hw was watching her but she couldn't see him. Is he just going back to watch/stalk her because he loved her? I have to agree I thought tim was going to die so savannah and john could be together as they shoul be. I read the trailer & it said they changed the ending to make the viewers happy.

posted by green on Feb 01, 2010 07:45:20

i think this movie is going to be awsomwe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait to see it aaahhhhh

posted by blair on Feb 01, 2010 05:55:52

Allready love the movie, can't wait to see it !. Read the book and it is tearfull and lovely <3

posted by Johanne on Jan 31, 2010 12:10:04

this book is unbelivable! its so emotional reading it is heartbreaking you accually feel the emotion in it and as much as i never saw amanda as savanna just with seeing the trailer she is savanna curtis and channing tatum is no doubt john tyree im so pumped to see this movie the book makes me cry everytime i have no idea what the movie is going to do!

posted by clynne, on Jan 31, 2010 09:39:33

emmapoop go to hell. n like tht other person said : karma.

posted by KOLOVER on Jan 31, 2010 07:12:25

Can't wait to see this movie with my friends...proble gonna need tissues for this 1. lol

posted by taylor shay on Jan 29, 2010 05:23:42

emmapoop your an idiot! Get a life

posted by ney on Jan 25, 2010 11:44:26

i love him he is sooo hot cant wait to see the movie

posted by lover of john on Jan 25, 2010 05:02:23

the song is called "set fire to the third bar" by snow patrol

posted by conanfan on Jan 25, 2010 04:03:56

im only 16 and my boyfriend isnt in the army or nothing. it did take us two weeks to fall for eachother, and people do seem to be scare of him but not me. just like savannah i changed him, yes people can say young love...he first watched the trailer when we went to watch lovely bones, he was shocked when she said it took only two weeks to fall for you, he's excited, i am also. nicholas is a great author. im not much of a reader but i am reading the book, the movie looks so intresting. the notebook and a walk to remember are amazing i hope this film is no different. =)

posted by lalo\'s wifey on Jan 23, 2010 11:28:34

How wonderful for you Emmapoop.. hope you feel better now. Karma.

posted by toliveistodie on Jan 23, 2010 10:40:16

its movies like this that give me hope. that there are guys out there worth taking the risk on.

posted by heatheeerc on Jan 22, 2010 12:42:53

Hye i am only 13 yrs old and i really wanna see this movie. looks really great.

posted by Layney on Jan 22, 2010 10:54:12

Savannah leaves John for Tim and Tim ends up getting Cancer and John's dad dies and John sells his father's coin collection to donate money for Tim. I TOLD YOU THE END OF DEAR JOHN.. HAHA!

posted by EmmaPoop on Jan 22, 2010 02:05:19

the theme song is by snow patrol feat. martha wainwright called "set the fire to the third bar"

posted by tracy on Jan 21, 2010 11:53:39

My boyfriend spent a year in Iraq and has been home little over a year now.The previews to this movie gives me chills.=)

posted by Sammie on Jan 21, 2010 06:56:35

does anyone know the theme song to the preview, it driving me crazy. i cannot figure it out:-\

posted by hopelesswithoutyou, on Jan 21, 2010 02:40:53

I am so excited for this movie!! I read the book and my heart broke with every page.

posted by Jessica on Jan 19, 2010 04:33:31

It feels like Nicolas Sparks wrote from the pages of my life. My boyfriend Jon and I only knew each other 2 months when I promised him I'd wait for him to return home from Iraq. He's been gone 5 months and from the beginning he made me swear I wouldn't write him a Dear Jon letter. He finally left Iraq today and he'll be home just in time for us to watch this movie. It couldn't be more real for me. Everything down to the color of their hair in this book, has been mine and Jon's story. Although, our's will have a better ending!

posted by prchic21 on Jan 18, 2010 12:30:17

the trailer makes my eyes water, I cannot wait to see this. My heart goes out to all those serving in iraq

posted by caley on Jan 18, 2010 08:52:02

This book has touch me in so many ways. My boyfriend(now husband). Left for Iraq for 15 months. When reading this book every page had tears in my eyes because as a military brat(navy) growing up and now a wife of army soldier. I saw my dad leave my family for 25 years but to see my boyfriend it was the hardest thing i had to do. I cant wait to go see the movie with my friends and family that help me get though the hardest 15 months of my life!!!

posted by K2003 on Jan 18, 2010 07:08:29

i think a lot of people will be able to relate to this movie whether they have a loved one in the military, air force, or marines. for me it's having a long distance relationship. my heart goes out there for everyone! i can't wait to see the movie :)

posted by miss soosie on Jan 17, 2010 08:08:18

I just joined the Air Force and I'm going to see this movie alone, my fiancé was Marines.

posted by Miranda on Jan 17, 2010 01:32:04

My girlfriend left for Iraq but about 6 months ago and is coming back on Feb. 4, 2010. The day after we are seeing the premiere of this movie. I miss you Denise. I love you so much.

posted by imissyoudenise on Jan 17, 2010 01:30:59

this was a great book and hope the movie is just as great!!! my bf is military so yea its perfect movie for me to know wat to expect

posted by Denise on Jan 16, 2010 01:32:27

so my boyfriend and i are definitely going to have to see this! we both are joining the air force. he just got accepted to The Citadel and i will be leaving a few short months after him for the Air Force. It's going to be tough. But with God's help, I know we can do it! My prayers goes out to everyone with a spouse or loved one in the Military!

posted by xcarleyx on Jan 16, 2010 01:16:09

i said goodbye to my army soldier just about 7 months ago and he will finally be home and this is the first movie date we are going to :]

posted by lovinhim on Jan 15, 2010 11:42:24

i just want to say that all of you are so strong going through the heartbreak of your loved ones leaving for war. my heart goes out to everyone of you. ill pray for you

posted by :) on Jan 15, 2010 10:07:41

BEING PRIOR MILITARY AND HAVING MY HUSBAND DEPLOY A FEW WEEKS AGO REALLY FEEL TEH MOVIE... MISS YOU MY SALTY JARHEAD...

posted by LADYLEATHERNECK on Jan 15, 2010 09:28:53

dis movie is great i love it so much is some what every thein the is happenin 2 me now u should watch it

posted by genny on Jan 15, 2010 09:25:24

My boyfriend was recently on leave, and has already left. Gah I'm going to be a wreak seeing this.lol

posted by supportingtroops on Jan 14, 2010 11:37:33

omg!! i have 2 co this movie, ma boyfriend is a marine too, seeing him go is so sad, it hurts not having him here but yea this movie is gonna b the best i gotta c it, cnt wait till its out!!!

posted by sookie on Jan 14, 2010 08:02:07

the song is called "set the fire to the third bar" by snow patrol

posted by ash on Jan 14, 2010 03:59:30

does anybody know what the song is on the trailer is called?

posted by karla on Jan 14, 2010 02:47:05

no i was trying to figure it out though, i wanna download it!

posted by gfofamarine on Jan 14, 2010 02:13:55

omg same here! :( my boyfriend is away for the marines also and i wanted to see this with him on valentines day but he won't be around and he's getting deployed this summer :( im gonna bawl seeing this movie

posted by gfofamarine on Jan 14, 2010 01:48:50

i bawled my eyes out watching this trailer because when john says, "I'll see you soon," that is exactly what my boyfriend said before he left for the marines and we've only been keeping in touch through letters. i'm going to make a fool of myself when i see this in theaters

posted by ugh on Jan 13, 2010 12:52:56

Omg I wanna go see this sooo bad!!! I'm gonna bawl my eyes out!!!! My best friend is in the marines and we are absolutly in love!!! He's over seas now, I'm gonna die when I see this movie!!! But I really wanna see it!!!!!

posted by Usmcbabyxo on Jan 13, 2010 09:13:11

there is a another song what is it?!

posted by holly on Jan 13, 2010 08:50:55

The song is called "Set the Fire to the Third Bar" by Snow Patrol

posted by creneej on Jan 13, 2010 08:44:57

I really want that song that is played on the trailer. Please someone tell me what it is!!!

posted by heather on Jan 13, 2010 08:36:30

does anybody know what the song is on the trailer is called?

posted by help!!?? on Jan 13, 2010 08:28:57

I can not wait to see this. It looks amazing! I am in love with a guy that is a navy seal and it might break my heart to go see it but Im doing it no matter what. i just hope he doesnt say "I'll see you soon" to me because I'll break down.

posted by Meg on Jan 13, 2010 08:06:41

i've recently begun reading the book and i frequently watch the trailer, i cannot wait to see the movie in theaters. i've been with someone for about 4 years now, and the book has touched my heart, as i can relate to it in so many ways.

posted by raegan on Jan 13, 2010 04:40:21

i have not seen the movie but i can't wait to see the movie.i think it is going to be cool.

posted by gabby on Jan 12, 2010 12:41:20

isnt she supposed to be a brunette??? she is in the book..... and the boook is so sad i hope they make the movie just like it or its going to be a waste of money

posted by hmm on Jan 12, 2010 10:42:37

channing's sooooo hot and i cant wait to c him in this movie!!!The movie looks really good too!!! i cant wait!!!!:D

posted by becka on Jan 12, 2010 07:36:18

The Notebook is my favirote movie. I haven't heard of the book DearJohn but if its the same creator of the notebook this movie must be amazing!

posted by Rebbeca on Jan 12, 2010 06:16:29

This movie is an amazing way to start off a new year. I can't wait to watch it! The couple look like they're in love and it makes me really think about the real military couples! D'awh!

posted by Hai on Jan 12, 2010 05:51:09

When I saw the preview for this movie I cried. I was like finally a movie I can relate to. But now I'm not sure if I can handle it since I heard they don't end up together in the end. My life needs a happy ending and I'm not sure if I can handle this movie if it not. I'm planing to marry my Marine boyfriend and don't think I can handle a movie ending that doesn't match my dreams.... But it looks hella good....

posted by MarineLove on Jan 12, 2010 05:33:53

i cannot relate to this anymore than i already do. my fiance recently left to the airforce and for day i felt like i could move. or breathe. he is still gone and im still alone and i cant wait til this comes out because it will let me feel like he is doing okay. i read the boook and it made me cry sooo much. i <3 nicholas sparks! the notebook is one of my favorite book/movies. and now here comes dear john to join it :) cant wait to see the movie imsure it will rock!

posted by Nicole on Jan 12, 2010 05:28:55

I love the book. It is sad but a very good story. Kinda gives a view of what some military men go through. I cant wait to see the movie. If it is like the book it will be a great movie.

posted by Stasia on Jan 12, 2010 05:01:57

this will be a great movie i have read his books multipul time and dear john is by far my favorite

posted by mikey t on Jan 12, 2010 04:00:18

I hope all of Nicholas's books become movies. He really knows how to make you feel emotion. Dear John is so sad but lovely. It makes you want to be the people in the book. I so long hope that i will be able to experience a love like theirs and i know its only a book, but it makes me feel like i'm living in the book. Thats why i love his books, they take me out of my boring world and lets me feel emotions i have never felt before. Instead of John getting his heart broke, it felt like mine was the one being broken. Channing Tatum fits the part very well. Amanda Seyfried fits her part very well also. She is so innocent looking, and Channing is so strong and handsome. I couldn't think of any better people to play a part in this book. Tim even fits the part and so does John's dad. I also love how its on the beach, so amazing. I almost wish, after seeing Channing and Amanda in this movie, that they were together in real life. I heard that in "The Last Song" Miley cyrus is the girl in that book, that her and the guy playing in it actually are together now. It's so sweet, but i guess after seeing two people in a movie and with the chemistry they have, that they should be together. I'm sure thats normal though. I can't wait to see the film ! even though i will cry like a baby

posted by brooke on Jan 12, 2010 02:36:47

oh my godddd. this is just an absolutely amazing book. it touched my heart in soo many ways and i just cant wait to see the movie. i love nicholas sparks! i cried alot in the book and even when the trailer comes on i still cry. <33

posted by shivani on Jan 12, 2010 02:16:09

I loved it like everyone else did. It broke my heart as well. I really wish they would make a second book to Dear John. It will be a great movie, if not my favorite. I have a feeling i will be able to watch it over and over again. I didn't like the ending, i mean of course the girl savannah, which she has the same name as me, but she loved John, and if she loved him the way she said she did, she would have stayed with him. He loved her way more. And i hated the way she acted like his feeling didn't matter. If i was him, i wouldn't have been able to cope as he did. But great book. I hope nicholas thinks about doing a second part to "Dear John". Its sad though, i was kinda hoping tim would die so savannah and john would get back together. I Can't wait to see the movie. And i read the last song, and it was great as well, can't wait to see that movie either. I have read all of nicholas's books, and i can never stop reading them when i begin. I have already read Dear John twice, and i know i will read it again after the movie comes out. It's my favorite book, even if the ending broke my heart. I always cry over sad books but this one struck hard. The characters fit the part well.

posted by savannah on Jan 12, 2010 02:14:12

i recently found my own john. in the sense of this movie. i was at work an this cute blonde came up to me gave me his number so i decided to text him. we started talking an soon we were going out to the movies it was on our 3rd date that we saw the trailer for this movie. and its kinda crazy but the boy i had been spedning all my time with for the past week..an yes all my time with was a marine on leave who fell for a cute blonde {myself} we are now together an soon hell be going off to afgan. so if this movie had a happy ending id say its our story. the first part is soo close to how i met my james. of course there is no tim in my life nor will there be. i wished the ending the was better but sparks knows how to twist it. i want to say thank you to all military for protecting an loveing us. and giving us the real heros of the world because i know my hero does not wear a cape. he wears combat boots. OORRAAHH semper fi always. god bless everyone. i just want you to know even though its a book. things can still happen..but with better endings

posted by hismarinegirl10 on Jan 12, 2010 02:00:01

i can't wait to see the movie..i've read the book twice...and it just the movie trailers give me butterflies!!!!!! going to the first showing in the theatre in my town!! ..i think i'm obsessed!

posted by jessica on Jan 12, 2010 01:56:57

I Am In Love with The Book and know that the Movie will be just as perfect! I can relate to the book in so many ways. I fell in love with this guy in 8th grade and we secretly loved each other for years. He was a troubled teen but decided to go to the Army to change his life. I am still in love with him but can not be with him. we keep in touch via Mail. When I saw the trailer for Dear John I cried. The guy I'm in love with Is Named John and he is stationed in Afghanistan. The novel in so many ways touches my heart. Amazinggg : )

posted by Gabriella2010 on Jan 11, 2010 12:07:21

i've never cried so hard for "some" book. Dear John is just so perfect and emotional and will just struck hearts in every way. though i have never ever had a real relationship, i could understand the feeling of wanting to be with someone you love and not being able to. In a million years, this novel would still be gratifying hearts, or even breaking so but the point is, you will learn how to love unconditionally and without limits because in love, compromises doesn't count.

posted by stephanie quebral on Jan 11, 2010 11:52:05

LOVED this book! John Tyree could not be played by a better man than Tatum! It is exactly how I pictured him to look! I have watched the preview of this movie over and over again, I'm so excited to see the book come to life! Also-all you Nicholas Sparks fans-his new book called The Last Song was great too, with the movie coming out in April 2010 with ms miley cyrus as the lead role-it will also be a must see!

posted by jessica on Jan 11, 2010 09:23:30

I LOVE THE BOOK, THE AUTHOR AND CHANNING! I can't wait to see this movie. The book itself was awesome and made me cry. I know the movie will make me cry too since I will be watching alone. I also have a long-distance relationship.=(

posted by eelemi_22 on Jan 11, 2010 08:19:14

This movie looks great i cant wait to see it. My brother is in the Marines and just got back from Afghanistan and will be heading back again in a couple months. All i can say is god bless our troops and i pray they come home safe and soon. We take our lives for granted and we should be giving thanks everyday for all of those who risk their lives for us, without them we wouldnt be able to sit here and right comments about this movie and do the things we do on a daily basis. Just Remember all those who are risking their lives for us right now because like they say All Gave Some, Some Gave All

posted by Audrina on Jan 10, 2010 08:15:01

OMG i read the book and i have been wanting to see the movie for months! My brother is going to Afghanistan and its going to be really hard. Im going to cry so much.

posted by A fan on Jan 10, 2010 04:15:12

LOVED IT! Channing Tatum is the perfect lead character. Can't wait to see him in such an emotional role.

posted by LoveStruck on Jan 08, 2010 12:13:13

this book truly touched my heart, its a very good novel. you should read it<3

posted by unknown on Jan 08, 2010 12:00:21

LOVED the book!!!!! channing tatum is the perfect pick for the role. can not wait to see the movie!!! :D

posted by dearjohnexcitment on Jan 07, 2010 12:48:12

the last song in the preview is set the fire to the third bar by snow patrol. beautiful song and so fitting..

posted by newlove on Jan 06, 2010 01:49:11

I just finished this book last night and I LOVED IT. Nicholas Sparks is brilliant. I can't wait to see this movie. I will be seeing it for sure and then buying it so I can watch it over and over! Any other good recs for Nicholas Sparks books? That was my first.

posted by newlove on Jan 06, 2010 01:46:31

Ok well I have read the book over 2 times and loved it! Its so sweet and really touches your heart. I have watched the movie over 50+ times and know it by heart (i am addicted! =D)) But now i am so excited that I am trying to get all my friends into it to come see it with me. I absoulutly love John Tyree, his love for Savannah is so sweet! John though is obviously different in the movie, like he has no tatoos and stuff. But that is fine with me because i think he looks alot better without the Tattoos. And i love how they made Savannah Blonde. Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum are both really great Actors and i think that they will really make the movie come to life! I cant wait to see it and i am counting down the days... only 1 month and 1 day left! So excited!! Taking a million friends (over reaction) I also love Nicholes Sparks Books, he is so good with making you emotional! I definatly will be crying in this movie and will be sneaking back in to watch it again (not really) Cant wait for it to come out! i will be crying for sure! =)

posted by IloveJohnTyree! on Jan 04, 2010 08:19:59

the most amazing and life changing story i have ever read. it truly shows how much two people can fall in love. i can't tell you how many times i cried while reading it...it was just incredible. nicholas sparks is brilliant. i absolutely cannot wait for the movie to come out!!

posted by xokateeeox1015 on Jan 03, 2010 05:32:55

the best book ever, sparks is a great author. i love his book especially Dear John.

posted by big fan ! on Jan 02, 2010 09:10:20

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE IT LOOOKS TO BE A GREAT FILM AND WITH CHANNING TATUM IN THE CAST I'M SURE IT WILL BE A BLOCKBUSTER

posted by CEEDEE on Jan 01, 2010 03:49:51

this one is so far one of my favorites a know the movie will be too.

posted by kc on Dec 29, 2009 11:43:42

This book was Amazing! it made me cry sooo hard over and over. I hope the movie has the same affect... and i love Channing and Seyfried... can't wait to see it :D

posted by Case on Dec 27, 2009 07:03:29

I have read the book & its AMAZING. A really love story & a sad ending, but in reality is true. That's what so many soldiers have to face nowdays. Love the book cuz it reminds me of my life, exactly the same.CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!

posted by myra on Dec 27, 2009 06:57:46

@ari The song is "Set The Fire To The Third Bar" by Snow Patrol

posted by K on Dec 26, 2009 07:50:37

The book was absolutely beautiful..a true story about love and going the distance for the one yo love. the movie looks great channing will deff be the perfect john

posted by A3roch1ck2 on Dec 20, 2009 05:51:27

Just like the Notebook it is going to be a great movie. But does anyone know how the song in the trailer is called? I'd really like to know

posted by S on Dec 18, 2009 08:55:41

I cried so much while reading the book it was that amazing. I will be disappointed if the movie doesnt make me cry!

posted by ryrycole0827 on Dec 16, 2009 03:49:32

I am in love with the book. Watching the trailer for the movie 1st helped visualize the characters as I read. Love Channing and Amanda...this is my fav book.

posted by paris101 on Dec 16, 2009 01:43:43

I just finished this book last night. I thought At First Sight would always remain my favorite Nicholas Sparks Book, but after reading this I realize that love is not only in the form of romance between two people and sometimes sacrifce for another only shows so much more love that an Happily Ever After ever could. That's what everyone should walk away knowing after reading it. It's a beautiful story in spite of it's heartbreak. Best Lesson a person could learn.

posted by Tracey on Dec 13, 2009 05:21:23

not sure yet about the film til i've seen it. BUT the book was amazing. not your typical loveydovey cheesy ending kind of thing. people deserve to see this on film cause it's what true love is all about. plus, JOHN is a kickass character unlike the fictitious mr. cullen. (ewwmuch)

posted by lucy gray on Dec 10, 2009 10:01:34

Hopefully it will be a five but i have to agree i loved the book. it made really look at life. i don't like savannah, i mean who really sends a dear john letter to a lover thats serving our country. besides that i really hope the movie does justice. i finished the book in tears and i want to finsih the movie in tears. and i know that Channing Tatum will give justice to John. it will be really good i know it. can't wait for 2/5/10

posted by tyreelover09 on Dec 05, 2009 10:11:08

iagree w/ movie addict, alllll his books should be movies. this is by far my favorite book ever. and iknow the movie won't disapoint us (: <33

posted by liz<3 on Nov 30, 2009 05:56:17

okay,ive read a lot of his books and their by far the best books ive read,im almost finished w/this one and so far i love it.I cannot wait 4 the movie!

posted by Rickariah on Nov 28, 2009 06:34:07

I can't wait to see this movie!! I've read the book over and over again because its so touching! I love the cast and i hope its as good as it should be. :)

posted by SparksIsMyHero on Nov 25, 2009 05:22:51

in love with the book, tears inviting, can't wait to watch the movie, by watching the trailer make me sad already.

posted by TYT on Nov 24, 2009 07:15:03

love the book, can't wait for the movie...

posted by yong on Nov 24, 2009 07:13:40

This will be the movie of the year....for all us romantics out there....the book was great....hope that the movie will be as god as the book channing is by far the best choice...just love the guy

posted by Savannah on Nov 23, 2009 12:42:32

i love it alot alot !! one of my fav. book ... i dont think i can wait for the movie =] and i just wish it hadent ended that way but i still loved it just an exellent book..... two thumbs up XD

posted by love it!! on Nov 22, 2009 08:22:40

Loved the book! It was amazing!

posted by Taylor Swift Addict! on Nov 22, 2009 06:53:06

DEAR JOHN IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ, IT ACTUALLY CHANGED MY LIFE

posted by I LOVE DEAR JOHN on Nov 20, 2009 04:19:48

hi!i was saw the pics of this movie i love it

posted by marie on Nov 17, 2009 10:13:36

I think we will see new things with Chann in this movie, he was worked hard to get a romantic role in a film, and we all know he can take army boy to the next.....:0 can not wait for the movie!

posted by A Friend of Channs on Nov 09, 2009 10:31:16

The book is a excelent!!! I love book like this, and i must watch the film! :) I think it will be a most of popular film in world. Who know the name of the last song in the film?

posted by Zomer on Nov 06, 2009 11:02:08

i read the book & its amaaaaingg<33 it is by farrrr, my favorite book. the movies gotta be greatt (:

posted by alexx(: on Nov 05, 2009 07:20:40

this looks so good and i cant wait to see it.

posted by movie addict on Oct 28, 2009 06:00:21

I just finished the reading book...Loved it! Nicholas Sparks is Captivating! Amazing bittersweet story of True Love. I cried several times. Cant wait till the movie comes in Theaters Feb. 2010

posted by Jo on Oct 27, 2009 05:24:15

omg i just saw this trailer at the movie theater and i can't stop thinking about how amazing it looks. I'm not sure if i should read the book first or wait for the movie. I can't wait till 2010 though!

posted by cirhoronzy on Oct 26, 2009 09:30:40

Read the book, it made me cry... it was beautiful! loved every chapter,Nicholas Sparks is one of the best authors =) can't wait for the movie... Channing Tatum... Brilliant choice.. Cant wait.. =) XXX

posted by Kika on Oct 26, 2009 07:09:12

what is the name of the song coming to the end of the trailer not the Snow Patrol song

posted by ari on Oct 25, 2009 06:48:36

omg...i havent read the book but now that i've seen the trailer i'm going to read it...the trailer made me tear a bit its going to be fantastic...cant't wait to see channing tatum in this movie

posted by ChanningTatum on Oct 24, 2009 11:20:18

I just ABSOLUTELY love this book. its been my favorite book for years and i've read it well over fifty times. It holds an extremely special value to me. i'm kind of skeptical about the cast, but we'll see how it comes out!

posted by Marie&Tury on Oct 17, 2009 03:05:28

I am so waiting to see this movie; Chamming Tatum as John is going to be perfect

posted by kaka on Oct 15, 2009 04:06:37

SPfoadfkasfklasdfkl

posted by alexandra on Oct 13, 2009 10:18:11

i meant on not of lol

posted by john on Oct 01, 2009 12:12:42

oh my god i'm really thrild that the book is going to be a movie i really have a huge crush of amanda seyfried beacause she's very SEXY u know and i think she is really perfect and i know that the movie is going to be sooo good :)

posted by john on Oct 01, 2009 12:11:44

omg! the book was the best and i know the movie would be better! I want to suggest, "It's all coming back"by celine dion..especially when both of them look at the full moon!! :)) omg!

posted by nicholassparksaddict on Sep 30, 2009 07:12:00

Love this book! It is one of my favorites by Nicholas Sparks. It shows people what true love is. It is about selflessness and sacrifice even if it means losing that person forever. I cried so much after reading it. It touches the heart and soul.

posted by Nickfan on Aug 12, 2009 01:19:29

can't wait to see more about the film. it's funny because as i read it, before the moive was going to be made, i thought that Channing Tatum would be the perfect John. not so sure about Amanda Seyfried. but im still really excited. book is my number one!

posted by kw on May 21, 2009 06:52:43

i luv this movie times a thousand, its the saddest though, i always pictured it as a movie. =P Channing Tatum, interesting...

posted by someone on Apr 23, 2009 05:03:50

I absolutely LOVE Nicholas Sparks books especially Dear John. I love the book soo much that I have read it countless times. I don't think I can wait until 2010 for it to come out. I pray that the movie is as good as the book. FYI, Channing Tatum is an excellent choice, he's great.

posted by Jessie V on Apr 16, 2009 11:12:50

I just found out they made the movie!! I am so excited. It's my absolute favorite and I have gotten soo many people to read the book. I cannot wait for the movie. I hope they come out with it this year. I dont think I could wait till 2010

posted by Vanessa on Mar 28, 2009 09:38:24

i cant wait to see the movie! I'm a fan of nicholas sparks, all of his novels are like gems. priceless.

posted by doyousee on Feb 25, 2009 09:59:57

I love this book, My absolute fav from nicholas sparks. The book is amazing! I hope the movie does the book justice. Cant wait to find out!

posted by lishabelle on Feb 13, 2009 01:51:04

This book was amazing! I read it in a weekend and i'm not much of a read but i love sparks books! It truly is a must read!

posted by Button on Sep 24, 2008 06:49:49

I can't wait to see this film. The cast looks good so far... they should get Chris Evans for the part of Tim! :)

posted by CLT on Sep 22, 2008 02:33:10

THE BOOK IS BRILL!!!!!!!!! THE FILM WILL BE BETTER :) I CAN SOO SEE CHANNING TATUM AS JOHN!! EXELLENT CHOICE. PS ALL NICHOLAS SPARKS BOOKS ARE FANTASIC AND SHOULD ALL BE MOVIES........XX

posted by MOVIE ADDICT on Aug 19, 2008 00:00:00