Home > Movie > D > The Dark Knight > Comments

The Dark Knight Comments

The Dark Knight

Superhero, Action

July 18, 2008

Christopher Nolan

Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Cillian Murphy, Eric Roberts, Monique Curnen, Anthony Michael Hall

REVIEWS RATE:  Critics  Go! Watch this movie. You'll regret if not seeing it.    Readers  4 of 5 [Rate It]

This was just awful. They need to bring back Joel Schumacher, Batman and Robin is the best Batman movie ever!

posted by Marco Polo on Mar 03, 2014 09:49:50

my best movie

posted by jabed on Sep 11, 2010 03:12:53

it wasss gooD [;

posted by melanie [; on Nov 09, 2009 02:02:18

some may hate me for this, but i didn't like this movie. i only give it a 3/5 becaause of ledger's brilliant performance. i didn't understand why aaron eckhart's character became a bad guy all of the sudden.

posted by rdog on Oct 17, 2009 06:02:32

GNW11Z It is the coolest site, keep so!

posted by didrex adipex on Aug 01, 2009 09:50:48

aDS3oc

posted by Czmdzfhs on Jul 14, 2009 09:39:24

85PkIN

posted by Gnjifvwi on Jul 13, 2009 09:53:28

This is my favorite movie of all time. Now put a smile on that face and watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by Lukel127 on May 18, 2009 07:22:37

The Dark Knight is really my most favourite Movie! I love it, which is also why I saw the film about 12 times already. Certainly the best movie ever made!

posted by Miss J on Mar 30, 2009 07:21:08

This movie Rocks!!!!! Heath Ledger did a great job and still wish he was here but Christian Bale is the best he makes the movie AWESOME just like in Batman Begins he plays Batman the way u supposed 2 he deserves an oscar!!! Christian Bale ROCKS!!!!!

posted by fate on Feb 16, 2009 01:26:13

2 stupid parts In this wonderful movie. Two face's Sal Maronie car Kill and Batman Blows every thing to Freakin' Hell! Remember those two kids when batman blows those two cars. Imagine those kids where in the car he blew up? That Would be funny!

posted by unknown on Feb 03, 2009 08:04:39

Too long. Lost interest. How many times can you get loose and kill again? If this is for children, then exactly how many gorey deaths did we see?

posted by Light on Jan 04, 2009 07:52:25

I'm not praising Heath because he died, even if he was still alive, I believe he'd still would have done the best job! Check it out.

posted by Person on Dec 13, 2008 11:16:18

It's kind of funny how everyone praises Heath Ledger, but almost noone praies the other actors. Maybe this is because he died and therefor is raised up to the skies, this is an unfair judgment, and people that do that should be ashamed of themselves. Give Heath Ledger a real judgement, i sure think he would be more happy that way than having a bunch of false statements just because they feel sorry for him because he died. This is a great movie, and I think that Batman Begins is more epical in many senses. But someone who gives a real review does not raise someone to the skies just because he died, because thats obviously whats going on here.

posted by Tipex on Nov 27, 2008 01:17:44

This movie was FUCKIN!!! awesome i loved everything about it Heath Ledger was by far the best Joker to ever be played by anyone but i do have a couple of problems with the movie Christain Bale well he did a good job as playing bruce wayne but i didnt like the way he talked when he was in the batman suit.....Other than that this movie was one of the BEST MOVIES i've seen R.I.P Heath Ledger

posted by Timmeh64 on Nov 14, 2008 02:23:17

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GARY OLDMAN!!!!!!!!!HE's HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST ACTORS EVER!!!!!!!!! AND HE'S SUPER HOT!!!!!!!:)....even at 50 yrs. old!!!!!!!!!!

posted by lt.gordon is the way on Nov 11, 2008 03:46:37

this movie was fantastic!!! But that thanx goes solely to heath ledger-for playing the BEST joker ever!! and to gary oldman for being an amazing and extraordinary actor!!! as for christian bale- he should stop cause he's the worst batman ever!!! the best was michael keaton, then its val kilmer, and the its george clooney with christian bale after him and thats pretty bad!!!

posted by addicted2thejoker on Nov 11, 2008 03:34:43

This movie was beyond amazingg and heath ledger did the best joker ver as for chritian bale all i can sayy is WOW!!!

posted by BatMan LuVeR on Oct 26, 2008 08:08:49

batman begins & dark knhght the best--the best forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by monica on Oct 26, 2008 04:12:53

Excellent Movie, the best movie ever!!! Loved the action scenes. Just mind-blowing by far, best movie!!!!!

posted by aries on Oct 18, 2008 10:17:33

this was the best movie ive ever seen!

posted by krose161 on Oct 12, 2008 09:18:40

a lot of websites claim the dvd release date to be december 9, not november 18.

posted by mike distanz on Sep 24, 2008 11:45:54

EXCELLENT

posted by angelica on Sep 16, 2008 08:44:39

excellent

posted by saroj on Sep 15, 2008 10:07:02

I loved this movie! I think that it is the best batman by far! Heath Ledger was awesome as Joker! And Christian Bale is...well he really dosn't need anything said about him everybody knows he is the best actor in the world! And I think he is HOTT!! Anyway The Dark Knight is the bomb it totaly crushes Iron Man and all the other superhero movies! Its the best!!!!

posted by Kristy on Aug 31, 2008 00:00:00

this is how batman was supposed to be done the previous ones were awsome but this one dominates them

posted by JIMMY on Aug 20, 2008 00:00:00

i love him very much an he is a very good acter was his life story is very good to me an i wish i ment him

posted by brina on Aug 17, 2008 00:00:00

this movie is the best movie in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R.I.P heath ledger love u!!!!!

posted by brina on Aug 17, 2008 00:00:00

The Dark Knight Comes To Dvd And Blu Ray Disc on November 18th, 2008 Tuesday!.

posted by sean on Aug 11, 2008 00:00:00

Spectacular cinematography, acting, props and special effects. Very different from the previous mpvies. Basically it is not about a superhero saving lives but dealing about a super hero's own emotional aspect impacted by a psychotic persuasion of another person (Joker). HOwever, story is too dark for my taste that I could'nt compose my self for the next 4 hours after I watched it. Too grim...

posted by minette747 on Aug 03, 2008 00:00:00

This movie sell of. Dark Knight to di world

posted by Darkallen on Jul 31, 2008 00:00:00

dis movie is da best movie ever!!!!!

posted by roxy on Jul 29, 2008 00:00:00

That was the best movie I have seen in a long time. Of course I am a Heath Ledger fan and still can't believe that such a huge talent is gone! He did a much better job that Jack Nicholson. Too bad Heath is not here to enjoy it!

posted by Dawnofthedead on Jul 26, 2008 00:00:00

wasn't as good as i thought it would be. it was too long and i was literally falling asleep. the storyline wasn't solid and the joker wasn't making any jokes. The original with jack nicholson is wayyy better

posted by leila on Jul 25, 2008 00:00:00

This movie was amazing! I said it about Batman Begins and I'll say it again even MORE enthusiastically: This is what Batman should've been from the beginning. Gritty and tough and brilliant and funny and absolutely compelling. Christian Bale has absolutely GOT IT and Heath Ledger played an out of this world Joker. I never thought I'd see the day when I could say that someone could out act Jack Nicholson on any role but Heath Ledger really WAS the Joker. I want to see it again. Like, now. If you haven't seen it or hadn't planned to... Go! Now! It's an amazing movie.

posted by Lacey on Jul 25, 2008 00:00:00

ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE BATMAN BATMAN BEGINS WAS EXCELLENT TOO. THIS MOVIE TOOK SUPERHERO AND NEMESIS TO ANOTHER LEVEL. HEATH LEDGER SHOULD GET THE OSCAR. SO SAD THIS GREAT ACTOR IS NOT HERE TO SEE THIS. HE WILL BE MISSED. WHAT A TRAGEDY

posted by RITA on Jul 24, 2008 00:00:00

I wish Heath could bask in the glory of his outstanding performance. He was brillant.

posted by L on Jul 24, 2008 00:00:00

This movie was fantastic!! Heath did a wonderful job - he really was the joker. I think this is one of the best Batman movies - Batman Begins was great too. A lot more of who Batman was and how he got that way... A must see.

posted by b on Jul 24, 2008 00:00:00

I think that it is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I think that Heath did a great job. He can play any character he wants and can still do very well. He had such great talent!

posted by bamssk8erbabe69 on Jul 23, 2008 00:00:00

This movie is the sh*t

posted by dame on Jul 22, 2008 00:00:00

It is the best movie this year! Go see it in an Imax theater

posted by ls on Jul 22, 2008 00:00:00

it was a little too long for me, but it was a gooooood movie. best of all batmans.

posted by maurielle on Jul 21, 2008 00:00:00

Beyond expectations, dominates cinematography, uncomparable performances, there's no doubt that it crushes ironman and simply dominates the box office. It is a must have dvd movie

posted by Djbummy on Jul 21, 2008 00:00:00

Great, it seems it could have ended at least 2 times, Heaths death just gives publicity to the movie if he wouldn't have died they would be praising him and putting him on a pedastal.

posted by vergonycabron on Jul 19, 2008 00:00:00

Don't make it too dramatic. Heath's death is his own fault and i don't think his death worth much for the movie publication since the movie itself is a 'best-ever' movie of 2008.

posted by flickgeek on Jul 15, 2008 00:00:00

I hope it will be the best batman movie!

posted by Dragon Emperor on Jul 13, 2008 00:00:00

Although I havent seen the whole movie, just trailers and the first 5 minutes.... Heath Ledger made himself into the dark demented Joker and that is gonna be whaat makes this movie HUGE! with all the advertising thats being done and with it being Heaths last film, I wouldn't doubt this pulls in as much or more than one of the spider-man movies.. This superhero movie will be the best!

posted by moviebuff3888 on Jul 11, 2008 00:00:00

This Movie Will be 100 times better than Any Batman movie EVER!

posted by carol Harwell on Jul 05, 2008 00:00:00