- Home > Celebrity
> Timbaland Trivia
- Famous as : Record producer, rapper
- Birth Name : Timothy Z. Mosley
- Birth Date : March 10, 1971
- Birth Place : Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- Spouse : Monique Idlett (publicist, since 10-Jun-08 - filed for divorce)
- Claim to Fame : Single "Give It to Me" (2007)
- Timbo is his nickname.
- Performed "Promiscuous" with Nelly Furtado at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards and told the audience not to be promiscuous.
- Voted the 4th in Forbes magazine's "Hip-Hop Cash Kings" list in August 2007.
- His single "Give It to Me" featuring Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake was Billboard's second biggest leap in 2007 after jumping 42-1.
- Was accused of plagiarism in Nelly Furtado's track "Do It" that was seen similar to composer Janne Suni's track.
- Was in rival with Canadian producer Scott Storch in late 2006 until 2007 by exchanging insults through their songs' lyric.
- Is as serious about working out as he is in the studio.
- Is an avid bodybuilder who committed to a strict diet.
- Helps out to spread AIDS awareness by producing song "We Are The World".
- Was verbally attacked by Scott Storch who claimed that he was the creator of Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River".
- Was deeply affected by Aaliyah's death in 2001 that his work was less seen afterwards.
- Worked with Pharrell Williams in a project called S.B.I., or Surrounded By Idiots in the '90s.
- His first album "Tim's Bio" (1998) marked the on-record debut of hip-hop star Ludacris who sang "Fat Rabbit".
- Named Timbaland after the Timberland boot was popular in hip-hop fashion.
- Used to be acknowledged as Thomas Crown.