Shia LaBeouf Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Shia LaBeouf
> Shia LaBeouf Trivia
- Famous as : Actor, comedian
- Birth Name : Shia Saide LaBeouf
- Birth Date : June 11, 1986
- Birth Place : Los Angeles, California, USA
- Spouse : Mia Goth (actress, since 10-Oct-16)
- Claim to Fame : As Louis Stevens in Disney's "Even Stevens" (2000)
- Included in People magazine's 10th annual list of Sexy & Single Men of 2009 at No. 3.
- Included in Details Magazine's list of the "50 Most Influential Men Under 45" in November 2007.
- He and his parents would dress up as clowns and sell hot dogs in the park across their apartment, when he was a child.
- Is involved with Joe Torry's Give Back to the Children's Fund.
- He listens to System of a Down, 50 Cents, Eminem, D12, Led Zeppelin, Jack Johnson and Ben Folds.
- Considers Jon Voight, his co-star in "Holes" (2003), as his second father and mentor.
- Lived in an apartment on Glendale Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, when he grew up.
- Stalled the chance to attend Yale School of Drama because he got a part in Stephen Spielberg's "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull" (2008).
- Considers his 2005 movie "The Greatest Game Ever Played" as his transition movie to adult actor.
- Is two days older than Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
- Some of his favorite movies are "Dumb and Dumber" (1994), "Saving Silverman" (2001) and "American Beauty" (1999).
- Has two dogs, Brando and Rex.
- Has a tattoo on right wrist, '1986-2004', the latter year marked the year he decided to be an adult.
- He has only two free days in between finishing the shooting of "Disturbia" (2007) and beginning to shoot "Transformers" (2007).
- He celebrates Christmas and Hanukkah.
- Shares birthday with Ryan Dunn, the star of "Jackass" (2000).
- Wears contact lenses.
- Wears size 11 shoes.
- Loves making short independent films with friends.
- His name means "Praise God for Beef".
- Shared first name with his paternal grandfather, who is also a comedian.