Renee Zellweger Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Renee Zellweger
> Renee Zellweger Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Renee Kathleen Zellweger
- Birth Date : April 25, 1969
- Birth Place : Katy, Texas, USA
- Spouse : Kenny Chesney (country music singer, 9-May-05 - 20-Dec-05)
- Claim to Fame : As Dorothy Boyd in "Jerry Maguire" (1996)
- Included in Vanity Fair Magazine's Best Dressed Women list for two years in a row, in 2006 and 2007.
- In 2001, she was chosen by 'People Magazine' as one of the "50 Most Beautiful People in the World."
- Included in The Hollywood Reporter's annual list of the Highest-Paid Actresses in Hollywood; ranked 5th in 2005, 3rd in 2006 earned as much as $15 million per movie and 5th in 2007 garnered $10 million to $15 million paychecks.
- Has revealed that she has a crush on Paul McCartney.
- Was the subject of an Israeli pop song 'Renee" by Ariel Horowitz, where Horowitz describes his love to Zellweger, and says that he would like to marry her and bring her back to Israel with him.
- She was in the bathroom when it was announced that she won the 2000 Golden Globe for her performance in "Nurse Betty."
- On May 9, 2005, Renee married to Kenny Chesney, a country music singer. The couple met in January at a tsunami relief benefit concert.
- She listed on E! "Top 20 Entertainers of 2001."
- She has inspired Kenny Chesney to write his 1999's hit" You Had Me From Hello" after seeing her in "Jerry Maguire."
- Renee and Kenny told family and friends about their wedding one day before the big day.
- She is accompanied by her long time agent John Carrabino to many award shows and other functions.
- In November 2003, her collie-golden retriever mix, Dylan, died.
- She learned how to perform for "Chicago" (2002) by watching co-star Catherine Zeta-Jones. She endured a vocal coaching and dance training for 10 months to rise to professional standards.
- Renne gained 20 pounds for her role in "Bridget Jones's Diary."
- At 18, she worked as a cocktail waitress in a strip club "Sugar's Go-Go Bar in Austin while trying to catch her "big break" in acting.
- In high school, Renee was a cheerleader and gymnast, and participated in the drama club.