Paula DeAnda Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Paula DeAnda
> Paula DeAnda Trivia
- Famous as : Pop/R&B singer
- Birth Name : Paula Dacia DeAnda
- Birth Date : November 03, 1989
- Birth Place : San Angelo, Texas, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "Walk Away (Remember Me)" (2006)
- Held a contest that allowed fans to create a storyline for her single "When It Was Me" in April 2007.
- Her singer/songwriting idols are LeAnn Rimes, Shania Twain, and Selena among others.
- Single "When It Was Me" is about a girl who sees her ex-boyfriend with a new girl and reflects on how the relationship with her ex- had been.
- Picks "So Cold" as her favorite song off of her first album.
- Her favorite TV shows include "Days of Our Lives" and "Family Guy."
- Was featured on Procter & Gamble Co.'s tween-lifestyle website beinggirl.com.
- Likes shopping, going to movies, attending dance classes, and watching sports.
- Her debut single "Doing Too Much" has a Spanish version titled "Lo Que Hago Por Tu Amor."
- Has worked as a professional vocalist since age eleven.
- Considers Paul Walker as her favorite actor.
- Loves eating sushi and drinking Sprite.