Mary-Kate Olsen Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Mary-Kate Olsen
> Mary-Kate Olsen Trivia
- Famous as : Actress
- Birth Name : Mary Kate Olsen
- Birth Date : June 13, 1986
- Birth Place : Sherman Oaks, California, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : As Michelle Elizabeth Tanner on ABC's "Full House" (1987)
- She and sister Ashley teamed up with jewelery designer Robert Lee Morris in May 2008 to create a collection of accessories for their Elizabeth and James clothing company.
- She and Ashley Olsen pen a coffee table book together titled "Influence", details their favorite style icons and the people who have influenced them over the past decade, to be published through Penguin Young Readers Group in Fall 2008.
- Ranked 3rd on Mr. Blackwell's 48th Annual Worst Dressed Women List, released on January 8, 2008.
- Along with her twin sister, Ashley Olsen, secured the 5th spot on Forbes.com's annual list of the 20 Top-Earning Stars Under 25, pulled in $17 million each in between June 2006 to June 2007.
- Was hospitalized with a kidney infection in November 2007.
- Along with twin sister Ashley Olsen added new collection, "Elizabeth and James" line, to their couture label, "The Row", in June 2007.