Lupe Fiasco Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Lupe Fiasco
> Lupe Fiasco Trivia
- Famous as : Rapper
- Birth Name : Wasalu Muhammad Jaco
- Birth Date : February 16, 1981
- Birth Place : Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Single "Kick, Push" (2006)
- Often includes Japanese-anime culture like Lupin the 3rd, Transformers and Trigun in his lyrics.
- Growing up, he had the nickname "Lu", the last part of his first name and he added the last name after the song "Firm Fiasco" by the hip-hop supergroup The Firm.
- Had feud with skateboarder Terry Kennedy in 2007.
- Was voted by GQ as "Breakout man of the Year" in 2007.
- Designed a white and grey shoe of Reebork as part of "O.G." marketing campaign in January 2006.
- Claimed to never go to clubs, drink, or even smoke in his whole life.
- He has a passion for skateboarding, which he discusses in his song "Kick Push".