LeToya Luckett Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> LeToya Luckett
> LeToya Luckett Trivia
- Famous as : R&B singer
- Birth Name : LeToya Nicole Luckett
- Birth Date : March 11, 1981
- Birth Place : Houston, Texas, USA
- Spouse : -
- Claim to Fame : Singles "Torn" (2006)
- Released a mix-tape entitled "What It Do" which included freestyles and album cuts in 2005.
- Sang "What Love Can Do" for the soundtrack of "Coach Carter" (2005).
- Runs a clothing boutique she has established since 2003 called Lady Elle in Uptown Houston of Galleria area.
- Has reconciled with Beyonce Knowles after their two-years dispute over her being kicked out from Destiny's Child. She even sells products of Knowles' clothing line, House of Dereon, in her boutique.
- Is a soprano with voice categorized to be a Lyric Coloratura.
- Her hit single, "Torn", contains a sample of The Stylistics' "You Are Everything" and tells about a girl torn between choices of staying or leaving her lover.
- Considers Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All" as her favorite song of all time.
- One of her favorite movies is "Love Jones" (1997).
- Is a big supporter of Houston Comets basketball team.
- Has nicknames of Toya and Toy.
- Owns a Mercedes Benz SL Coupe and Ford Expedition.
- Her favorite music artists include Master P, Wyclef Jean, Mariah Carey, and Tupac Shakur.
- Is still good friends with former Destiny's Child member, LaTavia Roberson.
- Was featured in the music videos of Jagged Edge's "Let Get Married", BoneCrusher's "Never Scared", Marques Houston's "Clubbin", ATL's "Calling All Girls", and Houston's "I Like That."
- Keeps a dog named Bear Dream.
- Likes shopping and eating pizza.
- Has collaborated with Slim Thug in his song of "This is My Life" and Houston in his "My Promise."
- Is sometimes referred as Da H-Town Chick, being a singer hailed from Houston, Texas.