Johnny Depp Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Johnny Depp
> Johnny Depp Trivia
- Famous as : Actor
- Birth Name : John Christopher Depp II
- Birth Date : June 09, 1963
- Birth Place : Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
- Spouse : Lori Anne Allison (makeup artist, 24-Dec-83 - 7-Mar-86), Amber Heard (actress, since 3-Jan-15)
- Claim to Fame : As Officer Thomas Hanson on FOX's "21 Jump Street" (1987-1990)
- Chosen 2nd on Forbes' list of Hollywood's Best Paid Actors, raking in an estimated $72 million between June 1, 2007 through June 1, 2008.
- Ranked 6th on Forbes magazine's "100 Most Powerful Celebrities" annual list in June 2007, with an income of $92 million.
- Included in People magazine's annual list of Sexiest Men Alive two years in a row, in 2006 and 2007.
- Included in a poll of 100 Sexiest Movie Stars compiled by Empire magazine in December 2007.
- Chosen the 3rd Hollywood's Hottest Dad by readers of In Touch magazine (December 2005).
- Included in GQ magazine's list of 50 Most Stylish Men in the Past 50 Years (September 2007).
- Named the Most Versatile Actor by People magazine on December 20, 2007.
- Made a $2 million donation to London's Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital on January 13, 2008 to thank staff for saving the life of his young daughter, Lily-Rose Melody Depp, from E. coli bacteria infection.
- Placed 2nd in a poll released on January 20, 2006 by Harris Interactive on America's Favorite Movie Stars.
- Has in November 2007 presented longtime partner and mother to his children, Vanessa Paradis, a vineyard located in Plan de la Tour, France, as congratulations for her months of hard work recording a new album.
- Donated the shirt he wore for filming in "The Libertine" (2006) to a British fan after she wrote to him asking for a donation for charity. The shirts later on fetched 1,800 pound sterling in an internet auction.
- Ranked 3rd in Life & Style's list of "Hollywood's Top 10 Dads" in June 2007.
- Placed on the 2nd position on US magazine Newsweek's annual list of Most Powerful Actors on the Planet in April 2007.
- Topped an annual survey by Quigley Publishing Co. on Top Moneymaking Stars of 2005 at 2nd position.
- Was picked up in the list of IMDb.com's site search index STARmeter as the Most Searched Name of 2005.
- Has been bestowed a sidewalk honor in front of the Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard in September 2005.
- Was granted Paris' Grand Medaille de Vermeil, known as the highest honor for achievement in the French capital given to those who demonstrate devotion to the city (July 2006).
- Voted the Best Autographer in Hollywood by Autograph Collector's 14th annual survey held in May 2006.