Jaime Pressly Trivia
- Home > Celebrity
> Jaime Pressly
> Jaime Pressly Trivia
- Famous as : Model, actress
- Birth Name : Jaime Elizabeth Pressly
- Birth Date : July 30, 1977
- Birth Place : Kinston, North Carolina, USA
- Spouse : Simran Singh (entertainment lawyer, since 26-Sep-09 - Jan-2011)
- Claim to Fame : As Audrey Griffin in TV series "Jack & Jill" (1999-2001)
- Picked 8th on Maxim Magazine's list of 9 Hottest Pregnant Women, Ever (November 2007).
- Was listed #87 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005 special supplement.
- Ranked the 30th in Maxim's Hot 100 of 2002 supplement and the 34th in the 2006 edition.
- Earned the 8th rank in Stuff magazine's list of 102 Sexiest Women in the World by 2002.
- Was a spokesperson for Liz Claiborne Cosmetics in 2001 while also appeared in the company's ads of its fragrance called Lucky You in the same year.
- Posed nude for Playboy magazine in its March 1998 and February 2004 issues.
- Actually hates her first screen feature, "Poison Ivy: The New Seduction" (1997).
- Owns a lingerie line named J'Aime which has been developed into a full sleepwear and ready-to-wear line.
- Practices ballet barre stretches to stay in shape as she dislikes going to the gym.
- Her favorite fruits include honeydew and pineapple.
- Has once performed together with The Pussycat Dolls.
- Appeared in the music video of Marilyn Manson's "Tainted Love" and Aerosmith's "Girls of Summer."
- Likes eating cheese, pasta, strawberries slathered in whipped cream, and greasy french fries.
- Enjoys hiking, swimming, reading, horseback riding, and buying antique furniture.
- Has been the first person to be featured on multiple covers of Stuff magazine.
- Hates undergoing love scenes, even considers a stage kiss to be too intimate.
- Is given nickname Martha Jr. by her friends due to her love for gardening and cooking also neatness.
- Has a tattoo of a blue Leo sign with a Japanese letter meaning healthy, strong and brave on her lower back.